- 136 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by System, 7/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 7/10/12
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 7/10/12
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productShure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productShure SRH1840 Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that play great WITHOUT expensive audio system Last post on 6/23/13 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which of these best complement the LCD-2? Last post on 11/15/11 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- He-500 worth price tag? Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Is there a full sized headphone that sounds like a beyer dt 1350post #1 of 37/9/12 at 6:09pmThread StarterLooking at the graphs it has the same response as a lcd2. Obviously as a potrable its not going to be anywhere near as good or powerfull. Don't really want a dark headphone or to upgrade all my stuff just to use it. Something with deep presant bass that isn't overpowering. The 1350 seems just what I am looking for sound wise. The comfort is the biggest issue that and I don't really need a portable headphone.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/9/12 at 6:16pmpost #3 of 37/9/12 at 8:05pm
It's not clear from your post if you already have or just considering to buy DT1350 but while they are really great portable headphones you should be aware that some people experiencing comfort issues and it takes a while to adjust to them. Plus to get best sound from them you need to get perfect seal which means while putting them on you need to play a little the way they are on your head until you find sweet spot but after you done you will never regret you bought them. If you want over the ear headphones while considering T1 you also should look into Denon D5000/7000 if you still can get them since they are discontinued. At the recent NYC meet i compared my D7000 and T1 on very expensive setup and while T1 sounded noticeably better i don't think that the difference worth the difference in price
- Is there a full sized headphone that sounds like a beyer dt 1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › AUDIO over IP - the coming wave! The AES67 and AVB Ethernet... 3 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 40 seconds ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 45 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 45 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 1 minute ago
- › Best sub-30$ CHINESE brands EARPHONES thread- Hidden Gems, Personal... 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Getting a good set-up with Spotify and Apple gear as source 3 minutes ago
- › I bought a set of Bose QuietComfort 3 from a thrift store for 25... 3 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...