- 136 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by System, 7/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 7/10/12
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 7/10/12
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productShure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productShure SRH1840 Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that play great WITHOUT expensive audio system Last post on 6/23/13 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which of these best complement the LCD-2? Last post on 11/15/11 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- He-500 worth price tag? Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
The Z2016. A strange beast that did have some potential Introduction Zhiyin is a name that has recently caused quite a stir here on Head-Fi after releasing their flagship model the QT5. Some...
Big thanks to InEar and Musicteck for providing a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
Fidue A65 Thanks to tony from hifiheadphones for letting me be part of the UK tour. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Drivers: Custom 8mm dynamic driver with Titanium...
Is there a full sized headphone that sounds like a beyer dt 1350post #1 of 37/9/12 at 6:09pmThread StarterLooking at the graphs it has the same response as a lcd2. Obviously as a potrable its not going to be anywhere near as good or powerfull. Don't really want a dark headphone or to upgrade all my stuff just to use it. Something with deep presant bass that isn't overpowering. The 1350 seems just what I am looking for sound wise. The comfort is the biggest issue that and I don't really need a portable headphone.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/9/12 at 6:16pmpost #3 of 37/9/12 at 8:05pm
It's not clear from your post if you already have or just considering to buy DT1350 but while they are really great portable headphones you should be aware that some people experiencing comfort issues and it takes a while to adjust to them. Plus to get best sound from them you need to get perfect seal which means while putting them on you need to play a little the way they are on your head until you find sweet spot but after you done you will never regret you bought them. If you want over the ear headphones while considering T1 you also should look into Denon D5000/7000 if you still can get them since they are discontinued. At the recent NYC meet i compared my D7000 and T1 on very expensive setup and while T1 sounded noticeably better i don't think that the difference worth the difference in price
- Is there a full sized headphone that sounds like a beyer dt 1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 36 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 38 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 2 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...