- 136 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by System, 7/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 7/10/12
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 7/10/12
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productShure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productShure SRH1840 Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that play great WITHOUT expensive audio system Last post on 6/23/13 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which of these best complement the LCD-2? Last post on 11/15/11 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- He-500 worth price tag? Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
FiiO X3 2nd Generation First of all I want to state that this review is obviously a very subjective opinion. Everyone hears things differently, so you might experience the device in an other...
about me: 16 years old live in Israel, always loved headphones (at first i loved headphones, after that I started to love music xD) started this hobby when i was 14, i like fast bright accurate...
I have typed up this review @audio-technica.com a few months back and I thought I should also put it here. First, I would like to apologize for my very vague description of the sound (and...
Just to be clear - this is a small portable speaker. So when I talk about bass, sound clarity and what not - keep that in mind. You can't compare it desktop speakers - No wait, you...
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
Is there a full sized headphone that sounds like a beyer dt 1350post #1 of 37/9/12 at 6:09pmThread StarterLooking at the graphs it has the same response as a lcd2. Obviously as a potrable its not going to be anywhere near as good or powerfull. Don't really want a dark headphone or to upgrade all my stuff just to use it. Something with deep presant bass that isn't overpowering. The 1350 seems just what I am looking for sound wise. The comfort is the biggest issue that and I don't really need a portable headphone.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/9/12 at 6:16pmpost #3 of 37/9/12 at 8:05pm
It's not clear from your post if you already have or just considering to buy DT1350 but while they are really great portable headphones you should be aware that some people experiencing comfort issues and it takes a while to adjust to them. Plus to get best sound from them you need to get perfect seal which means while putting them on you need to play a little the way they are on your head until you find sweet spot but after you done you will never regret you bought them. If you want over the ear headphones while considering T1 you also should look into Denon D5000/7000 if you still can get them since they are discontinued. At the recent NYC meet i compared my D7000 and T1 on very expensive setup and while T1 sounded noticeably better i don't think that the difference worth the difference in price
- Is there a full sized headphone that sounds like a beyer dt 1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 16 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 28 seconds ago
- › New RHA T20 DualCoil in ear!! 1 minute ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor 3 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones under £200 for Rock/Vocals in 2015? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by felixgrill
- › Kenwood KA-405 vinatge stereo receiver by headphones1999
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by Feilong4
- › Sony SRSX3 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Black) with... by xlordvader
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2