- 136 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by System, 7/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 7/10/12
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 7/10/12
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productShure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productShure SRH1840 Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that play great WITHOUT expensive audio system Last post on 6/23/13 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which of these best complement the LCD-2? Last post on 11/15/11 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- He-500 worth price tag? Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Is there a full sized headphone that sounds like a beyer dt 1350post #1 of 37/9/12 at 6:09pmThread StarterLooking at the graphs it has the same response as a lcd2. Obviously as a potrable its not going to be anywhere near as good or powerfull. Don't really want a dark headphone or to upgrade all my stuff just to use it. Something with deep presant bass that isn't overpowering. The 1350 seems just what I am looking for sound wise. The comfort is the biggest issue that and I don't really need a portable headphone.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/9/12 at 6:16pmpost #3 of 37/9/12 at 8:05pm
It's not clear from your post if you already have or just considering to buy DT1350 but while they are really great portable headphones you should be aware that some people experiencing comfort issues and it takes a while to adjust to them. Plus to get best sound from them you need to get perfect seal which means while putting them on you need to play a little the way they are on your head until you find sweet spot but after you done you will never regret you bought them. If you want over the ear headphones while considering T1 you also should look into Denon D5000/7000 if you still can get them since they are discontinued. At the recent NYC meet i compared my D7000 and T1 on very expensive setup and while T1 sounded noticeably better i don't think that the difference worth the difference in price
- Is there a full sized headphone that sounds like a beyer dt 1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 18 seconds ago
- › 2015 Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring Headphone Festival Report 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › [WTB] UHA-6S.MkII 2 minutes ago
- › best tda1541 DAC? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2