- 136 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by System, 7/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 7/10/12
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 7/10/12
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productShure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
- productShure SRH1840 Headphonestagged by System, 7/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that play great WITHOUT expensive audio system Last post on 6/23/13 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which of these best complement the LCD-2? Last post on 11/15/11 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- He-500 worth price tag? Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Is there a full sized headphone that sounds like a beyer dt 1350post #1 of 37/9/12 at 6:09pmThread StarterLooking at the graphs it has the same response as a lcd2. Obviously as a potrable its not going to be anywhere near as good or powerfull. Don't really want a dark headphone or to upgrade all my stuff just to use it. Something with deep presant bass that isn't overpowering. The 1350 seems just what I am looking for sound wise. The comfort is the biggest issue that and I don't really need a portable headphone.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/9/12 at 6:16pmpost #3 of 37/9/12 at 8:05pm
It's not clear from your post if you already have or just considering to buy DT1350 but while they are really great portable headphones you should be aware that some people experiencing comfort issues and it takes a while to adjust to them. Plus to get best sound from them you need to get perfect seal which means while putting them on you need to play a little the way they are on your head until you find sweet spot but after you done you will never regret you bought them. If you want over the ear headphones while considering T1 you also should look into Denon D5000/7000 if you still can get them since they are discontinued. At the recent NYC meet i compared my D7000 and T1 on very expensive setup and while T1 sounded noticeably better i don't think that the difference worth the difference in price
- Is there a full sized headphone that sounds like a beyer dt 1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 49 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 52 seconds ago
- › Show me your headphone stands/displays! 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Stands 3 minutes ago
- › Sony SBH80: Wireless to the Next Level: Review 3 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)