- 355 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Is the JVC HAS4X (Xtreme Xplosives) good? Last post on 7/26/12 at 4:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The tipical quest for 1st headphones recommendation Last post on 2/2/13 at 12:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Earsonics S-EM9 was listed for sale on Musicteck’s online store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
HIFIMAN SuperMini review Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in time. ...In a Hi-Fi...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Thoughts On The Sony MDR ZX-300?post #1 of 97/9/12 at 12:06amThread StarterHey, I'm new here and i would just like to hear some opinions on the zx300. I want to know because they are getting fairly popular with teenagers which I myself happen to be. Also if anybody has the frequency response graph I would like to see it because I can't find one on Google. Thanks in advance
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 97/9/12 at 10:37amThread Starterpost #3 of 97/9/12 at 1:16pm
What are you looking for in headphones? bass? and also whats your budget? They seem like pretty decent cans with pretty good reviews. Im not a big audiophile but i would say go for it since it is cheap and reviews are good.post #4 of 97/9/12 at 3:36pmThread Starterpost #5 of 97/9/12 at 5:26pm
This should help you alot brah. Just search the forums and you'll prolly find a answer or a similar question that was asked before. I noticed alot of people dont like answering new Threads.post #6 of 97/9/12 at 6:23pmThread Starterpost #7 of 97/25/12 at 4:19pm
They don't sound horrible. If you have beyond a smallish to normal size head, they are not comfortable. They squeeze your head while the band sits close on top but is way out on the sides like a C shape. I would save $20-30 more and get the XB500's from Sony if you like bass. Much better.post #8 of 98/10/13 at 7:17am
You know what ACTUALLY, there are not bad at all. I am a HUGE Audiophile and I love my expensive cans... and honestly... for $30 bucks these where pretty good. Very aggressive and mid focused, yet they where still enjoyable!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thoughts On The Sony MDR ZX-300?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 2 minutes ago
- › DIY: Emotiva mini-X a-100 Headphone Amp Mod Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 8 minutes ago
- › Single DAC to 2 amps 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3ii (Six Weeks Old) 10 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 12 minutes ago
- › WTB: Schiit Jotunheim 230V [AUS] 13 minutes ago
- › Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...