- 354 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Is the JVC HAS4X (Xtreme Xplosives) good? Last post on 7/26/12 at 4:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The tipical quest for 1st headphones recommendation Last post on 2/2/13 at 12:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Disclaimer Firstly I just wanted to thank Simon and Adam at Pro-Ject for the review sample of the Head Box S USB. I am not affiliated with Pro-Ject in any way, all impressions are written as...
First and foremost, this is not an expert review. You may call it amateur if you please. But it's more of an owner appreciating his gear and sharing his thoughts and opinions about it. After...
First off, let me say now that I am not an audiophile. I am a fan of audiophiles though and I learn a lot from you guys. I'm more of a budget-audio-enthusiast and I'd like to keep it that way. Some...
Thoughts On The Sony MDR ZX-300?post #1 of 97/9/12 at 12:06amThread StarterHey, I'm new here and i would just like to hear some opinions on the zx300. I want to know because they are getting fairly popular with teenagers which I myself happen to be. Also if anybody has the frequency response graph I would like to see it because I can't find one on Google. Thanks in advance
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 97/9/12 at 10:37amThread Starterpost #3 of 97/9/12 at 1:16pm
What are you looking for in headphones? bass? and also whats your budget? They seem like pretty decent cans with pretty good reviews. Im not a big audiophile but i would say go for it since it is cheap and reviews are good.post #4 of 97/9/12 at 3:36pmThread Starterpost #5 of 97/9/12 at 5:26pm
This should help you alot brah. Just search the forums and you'll prolly find a answer or a similar question that was asked before. I noticed alot of people dont like answering new Threads.post #6 of 97/9/12 at 6:23pmThread Starterpost #7 of 97/25/12 at 4:19pm
They don't sound horrible. If you have beyond a smallish to normal size head, they are not comfortable. They squeeze your head while the band sits close on top but is way out on the sides like a C shape. I would save $20-30 more and get the XB500's from Sony if you like bass. Much better.post #8 of 98/10/13 at 7:17am
You know what ACTUALLY, there are not bad at all. I am a HUGE Audiophile and I love my expensive cans... and honestly... for $30 bucks these where pretty good. Very aggressive and mid focused, yet they where still enjoyable!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thoughts On The Sony MDR ZX-300?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Stax Thread III 18 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Vienna/Austria Meet October 2015? 4 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 6 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi! 6 minutes ago
- › UK Head-Fi'ers - Do you want to see a new, mystery SoundMAGIC product? 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Noble Audio Savant by Loquah
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by Arturs Travkins
- › Nouske NH-14 Hybrid 2-Way Balanced Armature + Dynamic Driver In-Ear... by Cotnijoe
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2