- 348 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Is the JVC HAS4X (Xtreme Xplosives) good? Last post on 7/26/12 at 4:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The tipical quest for 1st headphones recommendation Last post on 2/2/13 at 12:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best loud DJ Headphones for around £220/$350 Last post on 12/16/14 at 1:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- What effect does an audio processor have on headphones? Last post on 12/10/14 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Beyerdynamic 'Custom' Street headphone Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:55am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
Thoughts On The Sony MDR ZX-300?post #1 of 97/9/12 at 12:06amThread StarterHey, I'm new here and i would just like to hear some opinions on the zx300. I want to know because they are getting fairly popular with teenagers which I myself happen to be. Also if anybody has the frequency response graph I would like to see it because I can't find one on Google. Thanks in advance
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 97/9/12 at 10:37amThread Starterpost #3 of 97/9/12 at 1:16pm
What are you looking for in headphones? bass? and also whats your budget? They seem like pretty decent cans with pretty good reviews. Im not a big audiophile but i would say go for it since it is cheap and reviews are good.post #4 of 97/9/12 at 3:36pmThread Starterpost #5 of 97/9/12 at 5:26pm
This should help you alot brah. Just search the forums and you'll prolly find a answer or a similar question that was asked before. I noticed alot of people dont like answering new Threads.post #6 of 97/9/12 at 6:23pmThread Starterpost #7 of 97/25/12 at 4:19pm
They don't sound horrible. If you have beyond a smallish to normal size head, they are not comfortable. They squeeze your head while the band sits close on top but is way out on the sides like a C shape. I would save $20-30 more and get the XB500's from Sony if you like bass. Much better.post #8 of 98/10/13 at 7:17am
You know what ACTUALLY, there are not bad at all. I am a HUGE Audiophile and I love my expensive cans... and honestly... for $30 bucks these where pretty good. Very aggressive and mid focused, yet they where still enjoyable!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thoughts On The Sony MDR ZX-300?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Is it illegal to wear underwear in public? 26 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 37 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 41 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › EQ cure all? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 (excellent to like-new condition, with adapter... 2 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Any albums where you love EVERY song 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)