- 358 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Is the JVC HAS4X (Xtreme Xplosives) good? Last post on 7/26/12 at 4:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The tipical quest for 1st headphones recommendation Last post on 2/2/13 at 12:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Why I love iFi and their products iFi have been known, reputably for their amazing amplifiers and DAC. Ranging from Nano to Micro to Retro and the most recent addition, the Pro line, iFi have...
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Thoughts On The Sony MDR ZX-300?post #1 of 97/9/12 at 12:06amThread StarterHey, I'm new here and i would just like to hear some opinions on the zx300. I want to know because they are getting fairly popular with teenagers which I myself happen to be. Also if anybody has the frequency response graph I would like to see it because I can't find one on Google. Thanks in advance
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 97/9/12 at 10:37amThread Starterpost #3 of 97/9/12 at 1:16pm
What are you looking for in headphones? bass? and also whats your budget? They seem like pretty decent cans with pretty good reviews. Im not a big audiophile but i would say go for it since it is cheap and reviews are good.post #4 of 97/9/12 at 3:36pmThread Starterpost #5 of 97/9/12 at 5:26pm
This should help you alot brah. Just search the forums and you'll prolly find a answer or a similar question that was asked before. I noticed alot of people dont like answering new Threads.post #6 of 97/9/12 at 6:23pmThread Starterpost #7 of 97/25/12 at 4:19pm
They don't sound horrible. If you have beyond a smallish to normal size head, they are not comfortable. They squeeze your head while the band sits close on top but is way out on the sides like a C shape. I would save $20-30 more and get the XB500's from Sony if you like bass. Much better.post #8 of 98/10/13 at 7:17am
You know what ACTUALLY, there are not bad at all. I am a HUGE Audiophile and I love my expensive cans... and honestly... for $30 bucks these where pretty good. Very aggressive and mid focused, yet they where still enjoyable!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thoughts On The Sony MDR ZX-300?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FS: GRADO PS1000i 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Matrix Audio X-Server info (and a bit about the X-Sabre 2 as well) 1 minute ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 3 minutes ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP 3 minutes ago
- › LG G3 as a portable source? 3 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 6 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear