Photos below - info following that .....
We bought a pair each for our kids. Price was too good to turn down, and for the price, they're not 'terrible'.
- They are circumaural - the internal diameter for your ears actually looks quite small (55mm long, 40mm wide) - but they would fit me OK, and they are ideal for the kids smaller ears.
- They're not closed - actually semi open (note in 1st photo there is a gap right around the external cover)
- Bass isn't well extended - it's mostly mid-bass, but saying that - it's not too bad. Just a bit thumpy.
- Highs are airy with a bit of sparkle - but not really balanced with the mids - quite a bit of clarity though.
- Quite a strange sig overall - warm and bassy (mid-bass and lower mids) - but with just a little sizzle on top
Again - for the kids - they're surprisingly comfortable, don't sound too bad, and for the price are far better than el cheapo buds etc.