- 338 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Searching for a High-End Portable amp for my customs Last post on 8/1/12 at 8:03am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for HD 650 Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for "best" portable amp for Audeze LCD-2 Last post on 8/30/12 at 10:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- GoVibe Porta Tube+ valve headphone amp/USB DAC in review - beautiful in blue Last post on 6/19/12 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Related Head Gear
- ALO Audio The Continental V2 Mobile Vacuum Tube...No review yet.
Alo Audio Continental V2 - Page 3post #31 of 372/11/13 at 1:34amAnybody has compared conti v2 and v3....i have got an offer for v2 with a good price..but also interesting on the v3..
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #32 of 372/12/13 at 4:11pm
- Pros:“well designed,great sound,superior build quality”“Fairly flat sound signature, price/performance ratio”
- Pros:“balanced sound, very portable (small+light), comfortable even with glasses, looks great”“full sound with plenty of bass, clear forward midrange, large sound stage.”
I had couple of hours listening through Flac + V2 + LCD2 rev.3 angled.
3D soundstage is really present. more wider and punchier compared to HE 400. Really lush, smooth but tighter bass playing Ray Charles "Genius Loves Company".
Lamb leather pads is nice upgrade compared to HE 400 velours, a better isolation too.
OK, just a brief review.
Cheerspost #33 of 372/13/13 at 11:19am
What's the main difference in sound between the National and the Rx MKII?
The cost difference is only $50 but they seem to be quite different in the tech specs. I have no ideas what those tech specs mean.post #34 of 372/13/13 at 12:42pmpost #35 of 372/13/13 at 10:36pmQuote:
I do not have mk2..but i have national and mk3. The mk3 is more aggresive. Is suitable for faster pace music. The national is more mellow in sound. But is accurate and detail also very good. For iem use i prefer the sound from national. Is like more proper match with power given. The low bass in national is very good too. But pairing with full size cans it does not drive sufficiently. In this case mk3 is better for full size cans. Music separation is better on mk3 so does the resolution on music.. Staging is about the same. Soundstaging for mk3 is also good but perhaps due to its agressive character thats become a bit narrower imo.post #36 of 372/15/13 at 8:13am
V2 + LCD2 (Demo'ed courtesy of Justin at Headamp) brought "Dick in the Box" Saturday night life skid of Justin Timberlake, to another level.
That sounds of crackling fireplace......so real and punchy at the same time.......post #37 of 372/18/13 at 4:59am
My v2 just suffered a severe channel imbalance...I did not do anything to it for 2 days and suddenly the left channel got really soft, almost silent. What could be the problem? I think my warranty just ended so what should I do now?
- Alo Audio Continental V2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 10 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 31 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 Hybrid IEM (Stealth) - FitEar 334 and... 2 minutes ago
- › Burson HA-160D or Conductor? 3 minutes ago
- › Which would you choose? 3 minutes ago
- › Low-Price Audiophile Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe