- 330 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Searching for a High-End Portable amp for my customs Last post on 8/1/12 at 8:03am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for HD 650 Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for "best" portable amp for Audeze LCD-2 Last post on 8/30/12 at 10:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- GoVibe Porta Tube+ valve headphone amp/USB DAC in review - beautiful in blue Last post on 6/19/12 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Related Head Gear
- ALO Audio The Continental V2 Mobile Vacuum Tube...No review yet.
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the RE-400. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The RE-400...
Along with the summary below, I have a review thread comparing the Sony EX1000, 7550, XBA-4 and XBA-40...
Alo Audio Continental V2 - Page 3post #31 of 372/11/13 at 1:34amAnybody has compared conti v2 and v3....i have got an offer for v2 with a good price..but also interesting on the v3..
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 372/12/13 at 4:11pm
I had couple of hours listening through Flac + V2 + LCD2 rev.3 angled.
3D soundstage is really present. more wider and punchier compared to HE 400. Really lush, smooth but tighter bass playing Ray Charles "Genius Loves Company".
Lamb leather pads is nice upgrade compared to HE 400 velours, a better isolation too.
OK, just a brief review.
Cheerspost #33 of 372/13/13 at 11:19am
What's the main difference in sound between the National and the Rx MKII?
The cost difference is only $50 but they seem to be quite different in the tech specs. I have no ideas what those tech specs mean.post #34 of 372/13/13 at 12:42pmpost #35 of 372/13/13 at 10:36pmQuote:
I do not have mk2..but i have national and mk3. The mk3 is more aggresive. Is suitable for faster pace music. The national is more mellow in sound. But is accurate and detail also very good. For iem use i prefer the sound from national. Is like more proper match with power given. The low bass in national is very good too. But pairing with full size cans it does not drive sufficiently. In this case mk3 is better for full size cans. Music separation is better on mk3 so does the resolution on music.. Staging is about the same. Soundstaging for mk3 is also good but perhaps due to its agressive character thats become a bit narrower imo.post #36 of 372/15/13 at 8:13am
V2 + LCD2 (Demo'ed courtesy of Justin at Headamp) brought "Dick in the Box" Saturday night life skid of Justin Timberlake, to another level.
That sounds of crackling fireplace......so real and punchy at the same time.......post #37 of 372/18/13 at 4:59am
My v2 just suffered a severe channel imbalance...I did not do anything to it for 2 days and suddenly the left channel got really soft, almost silent. What could be the problem? I think my warranty just ended so what should I do now?
- Alo Audio Continental V2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Got an E17 - need help with LOD cable 14 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Rhapsodio RDB+ V1 Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver) 25 seconds ago
- › NOS DAC - Marketing BS? 1 minute ago
- › Looking to buy some new Headphones (Maybe some Grado SR225i's) 2 minutes ago
- › OUYA Gaming Console 2 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with crazy low prices (including... 2 minutes ago
- › Best deals on Amazon.jp (Amazon Japan) 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 3 minutes ago
- › The Playstation 4 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535 are pretty awful at everything other than mids 3 minutes ago
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDRMA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe