The v-moda cross fade LP is $120 in amazon right now. It's a bit of a bassead headphone.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/8/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productJVC HA-FXD80tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/8/12
- productSkullcandy Uprock On-Ear Headphone S5URCZ-033 (Black/Black)tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade LP Over-ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/8/12More
- productVSONIC GR04tagged by System, 7/8/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica M50S vs Philips Uptown Last post on 9/15/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AD700s vs ATH m50s Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear headphones for iPod. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
Intro I've been searching for a pair of headphones to use on commutes for years. I started with the Skullcandy Hesh in middle school which broke after several months. After that i came across...
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
suggestions? - Page 2post #16 of 1237/7/12 at 9:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1237/8/12 at 1:47am
You don't really need to avoid Skullcandy, the Uprock and Mix Master Mike are good headphones, but you should get an isolating IEM, how about Vsonic R04.post #18 of 1237/8/12 at 8:56amThread Starterpost #19 of 1237/8/12 at 9:02amThread Starterpost #20 of 1237/8/12 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #21 of 1237/8/12 at 9:12ampost #22 of 1237/8/12 at 9:38am
I keep hearing about those Philips headphones...I really want to give a listen sometime. I had no idea they even made headphones.post #23 of 1237/8/12 at 4:21pmpost #24 of 1237/8/12 at 6:33pmThread Starterpost #25 of 1237/8/12 at 6:47pmThread Starterpost #26 of 1237/8/12 at 6:48pm
That's because they're made for studios. There's a lot of good studio equipment out there which you never see.post #27 of 1237/8/12 at 6:50pmThread StarterQuote:
oh, are they better than the audio technica m50? poeple say those are the best for your money?post #28 of 1237/8/12 at 7:10pmQuote:
+1. However I personally don't like them because my music involves a lot of vocals and that's the downside of the m50. The bass simply overpower the mid too much. But I think you'll do fine since you listen to pop, hip hop, etc.
You may want to check out this thread, though.post #29 of 1237/8/12 at 8:51pm
I haven't heard the M50 but Audio Technica is one of the best if not THE best headphone company out there so I'm sure it's good...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 26 seconds ago
- › PLEASE HELP!!! Looking for a desktop DAC/AMP or standalone AMP... 27 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 29 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 59 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 2 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...