The v-moda cross fade LP is $120 in amazon right now. It's a bit of a bassead headphone.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/8/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productJVC HA-FXD80tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/8/12
- productSkullcandy Uprock On-Ear Headphone S5URCZ-033 (Black/Black)tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade LP Over-ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/8/12More
- productVSONIC GR04tagged by System, 7/8/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica M50S vs Philips Uptown Last post on 9/15/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AD700s vs ATH m50s Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear headphones for iPod. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
HIFIMAN SuperMini review (PHOTOS TO FOLLOW SOON...) Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
suggestions? - Page 2post #16 of 1237/7/12 at 9:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1237/8/12 at 1:47am
You don't really need to avoid Skullcandy, the Uprock and Mix Master Mike are good headphones, but you should get an isolating IEM, how about Vsonic R04.post #18 of 1237/8/12 at 8:56amThread Starterpost #19 of 1237/8/12 at 9:02amThread Starterpost #20 of 1237/8/12 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #21 of 1237/8/12 at 9:12ampost #22 of 1237/8/12 at 9:38am
I keep hearing about those Philips headphones...I really want to give a listen sometime. I had no idea they even made headphones.post #23 of 1237/8/12 at 4:21pmpost #24 of 1237/8/12 at 6:33pmThread Starterpost #25 of 1237/8/12 at 6:47pmThread Starterpost #26 of 1237/8/12 at 6:48pm
That's because they're made for studios. There's a lot of good studio equipment out there which you never see.post #27 of 1237/8/12 at 6:50pmThread StarterQuote:
oh, are they better than the audio technica m50? poeple say those are the best for your money?post #28 of 1237/8/12 at 7:10pmQuote:
+1. However I personally don't like them because my music involves a lot of vocals and that's the downside of the m50. The bass simply overpower the mid too much. But I think you'll do fine since you listen to pop, hip hop, etc.
You may want to check out this thread, though.post #29 of 1237/8/12 at 8:51pm
I haven't heard the M50 but Audio Technica is one of the best if not THE best headphone company out there so I'm sure it's good...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NG Audio - new high-end IEM and CIEM company with some pretty... 3 seconds ago
- › Car audio 5 seconds ago
- › [Reviewers Wanted] World Tour for Cayin i5 - Android based AK4490... 24 seconds ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 1 minute ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 1 minute ago
- › Introducing MAYA by Vibro Labs 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...