The v-moda cross fade LP is $120 in amazon right now. It's a bit of a bassead headphone.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/8/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productJVC HA-FXD80tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/8/12
- productSkullcandy Uprock On-Ear Headphone S5URCZ-033 (Black/Black)tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade LP Over-ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/8/12More
- productVSONIC GR04tagged by System, 7/8/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica M50S vs Philips Uptown Last post on 9/15/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AD700s vs ATH m50s Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear headphones for iPod. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Equipment to compare. iFi iDSD Black Label AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Headphones (returned) Meridian Explorer 2 AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic A20 Amp (returned) HiFiMan X...
suggestions? - Page 2post #16 of 1237/7/12 at 9:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1237/8/12 at 1:47am
You don't really need to avoid Skullcandy, the Uprock and Mix Master Mike are good headphones, but you should get an isolating IEM, how about Vsonic R04.post #18 of 1237/8/12 at 8:56amThread Starterpost #19 of 1237/8/12 at 9:02amThread Starterpost #20 of 1237/8/12 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #21 of 1237/8/12 at 9:12ampost #22 of 1237/8/12 at 9:38am
I keep hearing about those Philips headphones...I really want to give a listen sometime. I had no idea they even made headphones.post #23 of 1237/8/12 at 4:21pmpost #24 of 1237/8/12 at 6:33pmThread Starterpost #25 of 1237/8/12 at 6:47pmThread Starterpost #26 of 1237/8/12 at 6:48pm
That's because they're made for studios. There's a lot of good studio equipment out there which you never see.post #27 of 1237/8/12 at 6:50pmThread StarterQuote:
oh, are they better than the audio technica m50? poeple say those are the best for your money?post #28 of 1237/8/12 at 7:10pmQuote:
+1. However I personally don't like them because my music involves a lot of vocals and that's the downside of the m50. The bass simply overpower the mid too much. But I think you'll do fine since you listen to pop, hip hop, etc.
You may want to check out this thread, though.post #29 of 1237/8/12 at 8:51pm
I haven't heard the M50 but Audio Technica is one of the best if not THE best headphone company out there so I'm sure it's good...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Westone W80 22 seconds ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 43 seconds ago
- › Trinity Audio Q & A 1 minute ago
- › Grado PS1Ke PS1000e 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-SR9 - Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 9 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear