The v-moda cross fade LP is $120 in amazon right now. It's a bit of a bassead headphone.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/8/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productJVC HA-FXD80tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/8/12
- productSkullcandy Uprock On-Ear Headphone S5URCZ-033 (Black/Black)tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade LP Over-ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/8/12More
- productVSONIC GR04tagged by System, 7/8/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica M50S vs Philips Uptown Last post on 9/15/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AD700s vs ATH m50s Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear headphones for iPod. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
suggestions? - Page 2post #16 of 1237/7/12 at 9:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1237/8/12 at 1:47am
You don't really need to avoid Skullcandy, the Uprock and Mix Master Mike are good headphones, but you should get an isolating IEM, how about Vsonic R04.post #18 of 1237/8/12 at 8:56amThread Starterpost #19 of 1237/8/12 at 9:02amThread Starterpost #20 of 1237/8/12 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #21 of 1237/8/12 at 9:12ampost #22 of 1237/8/12 at 9:38am
I keep hearing about those Philips headphones...I really want to give a listen sometime. I had no idea they even made headphones.post #23 of 1237/8/12 at 4:21pmpost #24 of 1237/8/12 at 6:33pmThread Starterpost #25 of 1237/8/12 at 6:47pmThread Starterpost #26 of 1237/8/12 at 6:48pm
That's because they're made for studios. There's a lot of good studio equipment out there which you never see.post #27 of 1237/8/12 at 6:50pmThread StarterQuote:
oh, are they better than the audio technica m50? poeple say those are the best for your money?post #28 of 1237/8/12 at 7:10pmQuote:
+1. However I personally don't like them because my music involves a lot of vocals and that's the downside of the m50. The bass simply overpower the mid too much. But I think you'll do fine since you listen to pop, hip hop, etc.
You may want to check out this thread, though.post #29 of 1237/8/12 at 8:51pm
I haven't heard the M50 but Audio Technica is one of the best if not THE best headphone company out there so I'm sure it's good...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 8 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 13 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 14 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 17 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 18 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 18 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 18 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 19 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 20 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 20 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear