The v-moda cross fade LP is $120 in amazon right now. It's a bit of a bassead headphone.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/8/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productJVC HA-FXD80tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/8/12
- productSkullcandy Uprock On-Ear Headphone S5URCZ-033 (Black/Black)tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/8/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PWHITE Overear Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Pearl White)tagged by System, 7/8/12More
- productVSONIC GR04tagged by System, 7/8/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica M50S vs Philips Uptown Last post on 9/15/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear headphones for iPod. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose between Fanny Wangs 3000 Series V Beats by Dre Solo (HD) Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $200 dollar budget! Last post on 10/23/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
suggestions? - Page 2post #16 of 1237/7/12 at 9:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1237/8/12 at 1:47am
You don't really need to avoid Skullcandy, the Uprock and Mix Master Mike are good headphones, but you should get an isolating IEM, how about Vsonic R04.post #18 of 1237/8/12 at 8:56amThread Starterpost #19 of 1237/8/12 at 9:02amThread Starterpost #20 of 1237/8/12 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #21 of 1237/8/12 at 9:12ampost #22 of 1237/8/12 at 9:38am
I keep hearing about those Philips headphones...I really want to give a listen sometime. I had no idea they even made headphones.post #23 of 1237/8/12 at 4:21pmpost #24 of 1237/8/12 at 6:33pmThread Starterpost #25 of 1237/8/12 at 6:47pmThread Starterpost #26 of 1237/8/12 at 6:48pm
That's because they're made for studios. There's a lot of good studio equipment out there which you never see.post #27 of 1237/8/12 at 6:50pmThread StarterQuote:
oh, are they better than the audio technica m50? poeple say those are the best for your money?post #28 of 1237/8/12 at 7:10pmQuote:
+1. However I personally don't like them because my music involves a lot of vocals and that's the downside of the m50. The bass simply overpower the mid too much. But I think you'll do fine since you listen to pop, hip hop, etc.
You may want to check out this thread, though.post #29 of 1237/8/12 at 8:51pm
I haven't heard the M50 but Audio Technica is one of the best if not THE best headphone company out there so I'm sure it's good...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 9 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 11 seconds ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 12 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 29 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 59 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Bellatone Reference Cable for the HD800 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)