Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Vsonic GR07 MK2 - stunning new cable! | bio-cel tech IEM | now with review - see 2nd post
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vsonic GR07 MK2 - stunning new cable! | bio-cel tech IEM | now with review - see 2nd post - Page 41

post #601 of 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by 727south View Post

What's the different between GR7 MK2 and GR7 Flagship? and where i can get one for a good price? thanks.

Did you ever think that maybe reading the first page if this thread might tell you? rolleyes.gif

What's the difference?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/617259/vsonic-gr07-mk2-stunning-new-cable-bio-cellulose-technology-iem#post_8509075

Where do I buy one?

ebay, amazon, lendmeurears.
post #602 of 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by 727south View Post

What's the different between GR7 MK2 and GR7 Flagship? and where i can get one for a good price? thanks.

 

 

The MK2 is the newest version available (not considering the new GR07 Bass edition that's about to be released). It has a slightly different tuning over the original version, with a more balanced sound signature, and the cable has more silver in it. Apart from that, they're the same (IEM housing and package)...

 

Depending on where you're from, you can get them at Amazon, eBay or Lendmeurears webstore.

post #603 of 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post


The MK2 is the newest version available (not considering the new GR07 Bass edition that's about to be released). It has a slightly different tuning over the original version, with a more balanced sound signature, and the cable has more silver in it. Apart from that, they're the same (IEM housing and package)...

Depending on where you're from, you can get them at Amazon, eBay or Lendmeurears webstore.

How do you know it's been tuned differently putente? Link please?
post #604 of 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


How do you know it's been tuned differently putente? Link please?

 

 

I don't. I just made that up...

post #605 of 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post


I don't. I just made that up...

Haha, Well it sounds good in theory and eke seems to think it maybe the case. Though myself never hearing the first model cannot give my thoughts, it was discussed a few pages back recently. If you ever do find proof of such 'tuning' please enlighten us all.
post #606 of 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Haha, Well it sounds good in theory and eke seems to think it maybe the case. Though myself never hearing the first model cannot give my thoughts, it was discussed a few pages back recently. If you ever do find proof of such 'tuning' please enlighten us all.
 

 

Here's your link: http://www.head-fi.org/t/552132/vsonic-gr07-impressions-appreciation-thread

 

Somewhere in there is my quote to VSONIC's CEO first anouncement of the GR07 MK2 model, where he states they're tuned to be more balanced over the previous version and featured a cable with more silver in it. And I posted it both in original chinese and Google translated english. So be my guest... wink.gif

 

And has you said, some users here that owned both versions of the GR07 (some of them owned all 3 versions) also say the MK2 have a more balanced sound signature over the previous versions. Being users with some experience with IEMs and Head-Fi, I have no reason not to trust their claims...

 

beerchug.gif

post #607 of 981
I had a feeling you had something up your sleeve there. redface.gif

Do you think you could find that post for me? wink.gif

I'm joking, and now you mention it I recall reading something along those lines vaguely. How all this managed slipping past the entirety of this thread is a little sad as it's something that really should be in the first page here. It kind of defeats the purpose when something of such importance is lost away in the ghetto's. As you can understand I was under the assumption only the cable was changed which appears not the case. And I shall look into this further.

I reckon with some time I can find that quote, then we'll forward it on to kiteki and have it added to narrow any further confusion.

It will also be good for Vsonic sales.

smile.gif
Edited by H20Fidelity - 9/22/12 at 3:57am
post #608 of 981

Well, I can't be sure what has really been done by VSONIC to the GR07 MK2 model. Their CEO said it when they were announced, and people here seem to hear clear differences in the sound signature between the new and older model(s). And it's a fact that the cable is different in the MK2 (as it was also between the original model and the first update, or MK1.1 as I like to call it). You can try and ask VSONIC about that subject, but good luck with that...

post #609 of 981
Well putente I went though the thread up until MK2 release and all it states is there is a balanced cable, no tuning changes.

If you can find the quote, be my guest.


http://www.head-fi.org/t/552132/vsonic-gr07-impressions-appreciation-thread/3165#post_8399799

http://www.head-fi.org/t/552132/vsonic-gr07-impressions-appreciation-thread/3360#post_8486118
post #610 of 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Well putente I went though the thread up until MK2 release and all it states is there is a balanced cable, no tuning changes.
If you can find the quote, be my guest.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/552132/vsonic-gr07-impressions-appreciation-thread/3165#post_8399799
http://www.head-fi.org/t/552132/vsonic-gr07-impressions-appreciation-thread/3360#post_8486118

 

 

Indeed, the MK2 came with a balanced cable...

post #611 of 981

Here's a little tribute to the GR07 MKII.. had time to shoot while waiting for my iPhone 5 to finish syncing... :)

 

 

 


Edited by zernan - 9/22/12 at 11:19pm
post #612 of 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Did you ever think that maybe reading the first page if this thread might tell you? rolleyes.gif
What's the difference?
http://www.head-fi.org/t/617259/vsonic-gr07-mk2-stunning-new-cable-bio-cellulose-technology-iem#post_8509075
Where do I buy one?
ebay, amazon, lendmeurears.


Sorry i don't have time to read cause i am busy to listening to music but i did order one from Amazon for $179 thank you.

post #613 of 981

would like to ask whether is this Mk1 or Mk2?

 

[img]http://cdn8.gamexeon.com/forum/imagehosting/201205//7394fa6bf11a1645.jpg[/img]

post #614 of 981

post #615 of 981

Looks like an original or MK1.1 model. The MK2 as a more silverish color cable, although it can loose a bit of color after some time of use...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Vsonic GR07 MK2 - stunning new cable! | bio-cel tech IEM | now with review - see 2nd post