I got the DF 1.2 today, and have been listening for awhile. I'll post my impressions with my Pro 900 and D2000 sometime soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- E7 / E10: How much would one of these improve audio? Last post on 10/6/12 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- usb DAC/Headphone Amp Last post on 1/27/11 at 7:46pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: NEW Nuforce uDAC-2 with 24/96 - USB DAC AMP with line out and S/PDIF out Last post on 5/1/14 at 9:34pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Looking for a Portable Headphone Amp Last post on 7/29/10 at 1:41pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Do i need a USB DAC Last post on 7/27/10 at 2:24am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp - Page 121
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi all. This is a long thread, so it may be that I missed the answer somewhere. But I'm thinking of pairing the DF with KEF m500s. The cans are rated at 32 +/-15%ohm and the DF has a max output of 32.
Is this pushing it? That is, will the DF generate enough power?
Thanks for your input.
Looking for your opinion on this:
I would be using the DrangonFly on a Macbook air 2013 (Bootcamp) with Shure SRH-840. I just use spotify and nothing else.
Is it worth the extra $50 on the 1.2 version over the previous one?
In any case, compared vs. the macbook air on board dac/amp will the difference be noticeable or just marginal?
I used to pair these cans with my ipad 4, but I'm selling it for economical reasons. I really think that the sound from the ipad headphone jack was noticeable better.
Thanks in advance!
Read here and decide yourself:
- AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 19 seconds ago
- › NEW: Audio Technica AT-PHA100 Portable DAC/AMP 21 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › "Headphone Amplifier With DAC" - iPhone Lightning to Headphone Jack 1 minute ago
- › EarWerkz "Supra" The Universal Custom In-Ear Monitor 1 minute ago
- › Looking for closed headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)