I got the DF 1.2 today, and have been listening for awhile. I'll post my impressions with my Pro 900 and D2000 sometime soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- E7 / E10: How much would one of these improve audio? Last post on 10/6/12 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- usb DAC/Headphone Amp Last post on 1/27/11 at 7:46pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: NEW Nuforce uDAC-2 with 24/96 - USB DAC AMP with line out and S/PDIF out Last post on 5/1/14 at 9:34pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Looking for a Portable Headphone Amp Last post on 7/29/10 at 1:41pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Do i need a USB DAC Last post on 7/27/10 at 2:24am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share if it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp - Page 121
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi all. This is a long thread, so it may be that I missed the answer somewhere. But I'm thinking of pairing the DF with KEF m500s. The cans are rated at 32 +/-15%ohm and the DF has a max output of 32.
Is this pushing it? That is, will the DF generate enough power?
Thanks for your input.
Looking for your opinion on this:
I would be using the DrangonFly on a Macbook air 2013 (Bootcamp) with Shure SRH-840. I just use spotify and nothing else.
Is it worth the extra $50 on the 1.2 version over the previous one?
In any case, compared vs. the macbook air on board dac/amp will the difference be noticeable or just marginal?
I used to pair these cans with my ipad 4, but I'm selling it for economical reasons. I really think that the sound from the ipad headphone jack was noticeable better.
Thanks in advance!
Read here and decide yourself:
- AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 seconds ago
- › Sansa Clip+ Impressions 12 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 33 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 1 minute ago
- › Best Studio Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 4 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)