This seems to be to good to be true. Is this a legit Cowon J3? http://gbe.winbootsugg.com/cowon-j3-32-gb-portable-media-player-black-electronics_p5503.html?offer_id=B003Q6CUD0
Related Forum Threads
- A new music player after a J3 Last post on 4/19/13 at 4:57pm in Portable Source Gear
- WHICH COWON PRODUCT HAS THE BEST SOUND QUALITY ? Last post on 5/16/13 at 8:48am in Portable Source Gear
- J3 Sound Quality a step down vs. X5L and iaudio 7? Last post on 7/18/12 at 10:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- [ASK] Best Dap / mp3 player for Shure Se215 T___T Last post on 7/21/12 at 1:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- New player needed - fairly simple demands! Last post on 7/16/12 at 1:02pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
Let’s start with the accessories, which are 3 pairs of silicone tips (small, medium and large size), airline adapter plug (should replace it with foam tips or something else more practical IMO)...
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
Is this Cowon J3 32 GB legit?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
7/5/12 at 7:34pm
The site doesn't even seem to be working properly.
All in all - it is a fishy looking website that looks like an amateur did it.
I don't want to jinx it but have there actually been fake Cowons before?
- Is this Cowon J3 32 GB legit?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1877 Active Users (362 Members and 1515 Guests)
- › BEST HEADPHONES FOR METAL/ROCK 1 minute ago
- › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 2 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Way to play our Audio file in Hifi System 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit starting pg... 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 5 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by danikus
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe