http://www.byuy.net never heard of it maybe you guys have bought from it they have the cheapest ath-m50s i can find new so.
Related Forum Threads
- good isolators portable headphones, for under 100 Last post on 8/8/13 at 7:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Hipsters Last post on 3/1/13 at 11:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The wait for new headphones! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones around 100$ Last post on 12/7/12 at 11:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over the ear headphones under $200 Last post on 12/16/12 at 12:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Good place to buy?post #1 of 57/4/12 at 8:14pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/4/12 at 8:20pm
I would not trust it, an extra 20 bucks is worth the authenticity and assurance in my opinionQuote:
Hanlinshop is a Factory-Direct e-Commerce platform based in Hong Kong. We have served more than half a million consumers all over the world since 2005. More than 15,000 visitors browse our products online each day.
Directly linked with over 100 factories in China, this is your avenue to steal a bargain right on the shop floor of a factory.
A solid team of dedicated professional managers and staff has been developing and operating this online store platform.
How Do We Do It
Latest products brought to you directly from our factories in Asia
No traditional distribution costs incurred
No unnecessary advertising expenses
No expensive retail store costs
Latest & Greatest Cool Products
Crazy products are being made all the time, things you can\'t imagine. We carry a full range of consumer products:
Computer & Networking
Cables & Adapters
just doesn't seem legit at all, not very professional
Hong Kong is in China and the m50's are made in Taiwan. Close but no cigar.
Plus a lot of fakes are made by the same factories, but not "authentic" and sold by the company. They just cheap out on the materials and quality assurance is low
Edited by saintyoo - 7/4/12 at 8:29pmpost #3 of 57/4/12 at 8:22pmThread Starterpost #4 of 57/4/12 at 8:24pmhttp://www.scamadviser.com/is-byuy.net-safe.html
Looks super sketchy to me. I would not trust it.
Not to mention the whois says it was made in February when the about says they've served half a million customers since 2005.
Edited by GL1TCH3D - 7/4/12 at 8:25pm
- Good place to buy?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Need advise on Schiit Valhalla 2 vs Bottlehead Crack with speed... 1 minute ago
- › Okay, tired of making threads, let's end this already. Fight for... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest 2 minutes ago
- › Hiii Head-Fiers! Glad to Join the Community! 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 3 minutes ago
- › New member roll call 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2