http://www.byuy.net never heard of it maybe you guys have bought from it they have the cheapest ath-m50s i can find new so.
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones around 100$ Last post on 12/7/12 at 11:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over the ear headphones under $200 Last post on 12/16/12 at 12:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for the office: ATH-M50 vs. M-Audio Q40 Last post on 10/16/12 at 9:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anything better than ATH-M50 for $120? Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Good place to buy?post #1 of 57/4/12 at 8:14pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/4/12 at 8:20pm
I would not trust it, an extra 20 bucks is worth the authenticity and assurance in my opinionQuote:
Hanlinshop is a Factory-Direct e-Commerce platform based in Hong Kong. We have served more than half a million consumers all over the world since 2005. More than 15,000 visitors browse our products online each day.
Directly linked with over 100 factories in China, this is your avenue to steal a bargain right on the shop floor of a factory.
A solid team of dedicated professional managers and staff has been developing and operating this online store platform.
How Do We Do It
Latest products brought to you directly from our factories in Asia
No traditional distribution costs incurred
No unnecessary advertising expenses
No expensive retail store costs
Latest & Greatest Cool Products
Crazy products are being made all the time, things you can\'t imagine. We carry a full range of consumer products:
Computer & Networking
Cables & Adapters
just doesn't seem legit at all, not very professional
Hong Kong is in China and the m50's are made in Taiwan. Close but no cigar.
Plus a lot of fakes are made by the same factories, but not "authentic" and sold by the company. They just cheap out on the materials and quality assurance is low
Edited by saintyoo - 7/4/12 at 8:29pmpost #3 of 57/4/12 at 8:22pmThread Starterpost #4 of 57/4/12 at 8:24pmhttp://www.scamadviser.com/is-byuy.net-safe.html
Looks super sketchy to me. I would not trust it.
Not to mention the whois says it was made in February when the about says they've served half a million customers since 2005.
Edited by GL1TCH3D - 7/4/12 at 8:25pm
- Good place to buy?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 10 seconds ago
- › Headphone-palooza shoot-out! 8 cans reviewed here! 16 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 40 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Tea-Fi? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215! WITH FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)