http://www.byuy.net never heard of it maybe you guys have bought from it they have the cheapest ath-m50s i can find new so.
Related Forum Threads
- good isolators portable headphones, for under 100 Last post on 8/8/13 at 7:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Hipsters Last post on 3/1/13 at 11:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The wait for new headphones! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones around 100$ Last post on 12/7/12 at 11:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over the ear headphones under $200 Last post on 12/16/12 at 12:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
Introduction Everyone here and their mothers have heard of the HD600/650. After over 10+ years, the HD600 series still remains a timeless classic, withstanding the test of time with is...
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
Good place to buy?post #1 of 57/4/12 at 8:14pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/4/12 at 8:20pm
I would not trust it, an extra 20 bucks is worth the authenticity and assurance in my opinionQuote:
Hanlinshop is a Factory-Direct e-Commerce platform based in Hong Kong. We have served more than half a million consumers all over the world since 2005. More than 15,000 visitors browse our products online each day.
Directly linked with over 100 factories in China, this is your avenue to steal a bargain right on the shop floor of a factory.
A solid team of dedicated professional managers and staff has been developing and operating this online store platform.
How Do We Do It
Latest products brought to you directly from our factories in Asia
No traditional distribution costs incurred
No unnecessary advertising expenses
No expensive retail store costs
Latest & Greatest Cool Products
Crazy products are being made all the time, things you can\'t imagine. We carry a full range of consumer products:
Computer & Networking
Cables & Adapters
just doesn't seem legit at all, not very professional
Hong Kong is in China and the m50's are made in Taiwan. Close but no cigar.
Plus a lot of fakes are made by the same factories, but not "authentic" and sold by the company. They just cheap out on the materials and quality assurance is low
Edited by saintyoo - 7/4/12 at 8:29pmpost #3 of 57/4/12 at 8:22pmThread Starterpost #4 of 57/4/12 at 8:24pmhttp://www.scamadviser.com/is-byuy.net-safe.html
Looks super sketchy to me. I would not trust it.
Not to mention the whois says it was made in February when the about says they've served half a million customers since 2005.
Edited by GL1TCH3D - 7/4/12 at 8:25pm
- Good place to buy?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 24 seconds ago
- › Official X5 2nd gen stable firmware thread--FW1.1: significant... 26 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP30, anyone? 5 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2