http://www.byuy.net never heard of it maybe you guys have bought from it they have the cheapest ath-m50s i can find new so.
Related Forum Threads
- good isolators portable headphones, for under 100 Last post on 8/8/13 at 7:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Hipsters Last post on 3/1/13 at 11:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The wait for new headphones! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones around 100$ Last post on 12/7/12 at 11:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over the ear headphones under $200 Last post on 12/16/12 at 12:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Philips Fidelio X2 are my favorite of all the headphones I have listened so far, except the LCD3, for a few reasons. I have a few headphones (Blue Mo-Fi, HD800, HD650, HD598, HD558, Urbanite On...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Good place to buy?post #1 of 57/4/12 at 8:14pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/4/12 at 8:20pm
I would not trust it, an extra 20 bucks is worth the authenticity and assurance in my opinionQuote:
Hanlinshop is a Factory-Direct e-Commerce platform based in Hong Kong. We have served more than half a million consumers all over the world since 2005. More than 15,000 visitors browse our products online each day.
Directly linked with over 100 factories in China, this is your avenue to steal a bargain right on the shop floor of a factory.
A solid team of dedicated professional managers and staff has been developing and operating this online store platform.
How Do We Do It
Latest products brought to you directly from our factories in Asia
No traditional distribution costs incurred
No unnecessary advertising expenses
No expensive retail store costs
Latest & Greatest Cool Products
Crazy products are being made all the time, things you can\'t imagine. We carry a full range of consumer products:
Computer & Networking
Cables & Adapters
just doesn't seem legit at all, not very professional
Hong Kong is in China and the m50's are made in Taiwan. Close but no cigar.
Plus a lot of fakes are made by the same factories, but not "authentic" and sold by the company. They just cheap out on the materials and quality assurance is low
Edited by saintyoo - 7/4/12 at 8:29pmpost #3 of 57/4/12 at 8:22pmThread Starterpost #4 of 57/4/12 at 8:24pmhttp://www.scamadviser.com/is-byuy.net-safe.html
Looks super sketchy to me. I would not trust it.
Not to mention the whois says it was made in February when the about says they've served half a million customers since 2005.
Edited by GL1TCH3D - 7/4/12 at 8:25pm
- Good place to buy?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 40 seconds ago
- › Looking for some all around headphones. 1 minute ago
- › Preparing for the inevitable: DAP recommendation 1 minute ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Sediman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2