http://www.byuy.net never heard of it maybe you guys have bought from it they have the cheapest ath-m50s i can find new so.
Related Forum Threads
- good isolators portable headphones, for under 100 Last post on 8/8/13 at 7:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Hipsters Last post on 3/1/13 at 11:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The wait for new headphones! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones around 100$ Last post on 12/7/12 at 11:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over the ear headphones under $200 Last post on 12/16/12 at 12:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Good place to buy?post #1 of 57/4/12 at 8:14pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/4/12 at 8:20pm
I would not trust it, an extra 20 bucks is worth the authenticity and assurance in my opinionQuote:
Hanlinshop is a Factory-Direct e-Commerce platform based in Hong Kong. We have served more than half a million consumers all over the world since 2005. More than 15,000 visitors browse our products online each day.
Directly linked with over 100 factories in China, this is your avenue to steal a bargain right on the shop floor of a factory.
A solid team of dedicated professional managers and staff has been developing and operating this online store platform.
How Do We Do It
Latest products brought to you directly from our factories in Asia
No traditional distribution costs incurred
No unnecessary advertising expenses
No expensive retail store costs
Latest & Greatest Cool Products
Crazy products are being made all the time, things you can\'t imagine. We carry a full range of consumer products:
Computer & Networking
Cables & Adapters
just doesn't seem legit at all, not very professional
Hong Kong is in China and the m50's are made in Taiwan. Close but no cigar.
Plus a lot of fakes are made by the same factories, but not "authentic" and sold by the company. They just cheap out on the materials and quality assurance is low
Edited by saintyoo - 7/4/12 at 8:29pmpost #3 of 57/4/12 at 8:22pmThread Starterpost #4 of 57/4/12 at 8:24pmhttp://www.scamadviser.com/is-byuy.net-safe.html
Looks super sketchy to me. I would not trust it.
Not to mention the whois says it was made in February when the about says they've served half a million customers since 2005.
Edited by GL1TCH3D - 7/4/12 at 8:25pm
- Good place to buy?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 8 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH-X00 Purpleheart (low serial number guaranteed) 12 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 25 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › [US TOUR] Cayin iDAC-6 (Dual AK4490 DAC) and iHA-6 (Full Balanced... 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a pc-fi solution for my headphones... 2 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 3 minutes ago
- › Android phone amp without dac 3 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 3 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...