Does anyone have an opinion regarding the Sennheiser RS220? Have wireless headphones finally reached audiophile performance levels? I'd love the convenience, but not at the expense of sound quality. What say you?
Related Forum Threads
- Help me pick my next pair of headphones! Last post on 9/19/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 600 (or 650), or RS 220? Last post on 12/10/11 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser RS 220 Vs Sennheiser HD600 / HD650? Last post on 3/2/12 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser RS220 Availability? Last post on Yesterday at 4:10 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recently got a set of these headphones Last post on 12/3/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 12/7/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
My Setup Tested with my Dell XPS 8700 desktop going optical out to a Yamaha RX-V365 amp (1/4 inch headphone out). I played various files (FLAC, MP3, M4A) at different bit rates using...
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawer: AKG K512, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, and some more that I can't...
Introduction This is a review of the Superlux hd 681 Evo, Version II. It is my first review on Head-Fi, so bear with me. The particular Evo under review here has roughly 40 hrs of burn-in time...
I Background, gear used and manifesto I first got interested in the ECP Black Diamond around the time of its release. I was in the market for a “flagship” amp but still didn’t know what type of...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 97/5/12 at 9:39amThread Starterpost #3 of 97/5/12 at 10:39am
All I know that Jude loved it on head-fi tv and named it product of the year. He also said that it was a wireless HD-600 which is very interesting. I have an HD-600 driven with a Pico DAC/Amp and I want to compare the two but for $550, it's a bit too pricey for me.post #4 of 97/5/12 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #5 of 97/8/12 at 7:47pmThread Starterpost #6 of 97/6/13 at 2:01ampost #7 of 910/10/13 at 2:35ampost #8 of 95/24/14 at 6:26ampost #9 of 96/14/14 at 7:04pm
I'm looking for a wireless headphones to hook up to the home fi setup and almost pulled the trigger on the RS-220, but then I saw a LOT of negative reviews on Amazon. Can any head-fiers who have the RS-220 shed some more light on this please? much appreciated!
- Sennheiser RS220
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › AKG K812 Pro 9 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 1 minute ago
- › PS3 160 GB 3001A (Free Priority Shipping Included!) 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › AKG 7xx vs. HD600 for female vocals 3 minutes ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 5 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)