So I'm looking to get some headphones. IEM's will suffice as well if they sound a lot better. Currently, I'm looking at the Monoprice 8323 and Panasonic RP-HTF600-S and have read a comparison, but one review isn't really enough. I like bass, and my typical genres for music are underground hip-hop and older hip-hop, and the occasional indie rock or R&B maybe. If there are any other contenders or suggestions, let me know. The stated headphones are about $30, but I will be willing to pay a little more, as long as it's under exactly $53.74 due to the amount of money I have on Amazon. But if the headphones are around the price range on a different website that allows Paypal for payment, don't be afraid to suggest them to me.
Here is a simple rundown for those who don't want to read this all.
- I listen to mostly underground and older hip-hop.
- I like having good bass. Bass that has good clarity, and isn't completely in-your-face yet still being out there will be perfectly fine for me to though.
- Prefer headphones right now, but will consider IEM's anyway if they are better for the money. Edit:Not really feeling IEM's as much actually.
- Need to be available on Amazon, or a site that has Paypal.
- Price limit is around $50, but willing to go a litttle higher.
Thanks for the help!
Edited by steven-026 - 7/10/12 at 2:41pm