Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?)

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 

My current top 3 are

 

  • GR06
  • RE0
  • Klipsch S4
  • Brainwavz M2

 

Any help deciding or new suggestion would be greatly appreciated. 

 

My past IEMs are Nuforce N6's and Dunu 12's.


Edited by memske - 7/4/12 at 4:27am
post #2 of 27

S4 are very comfortable but they have been dominated by new iems some time now. Also keep in mind that RE0 are totally different from the M2 which are a lot bassier.. Take a look to the A161 which take really good comments

post #3 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelopsaro View Post

S4 are very comfortable but they have been dominated by new iems some time now. Also keep in mind that RE0 are totally different from the M2 which are a lot bassier.. Take a look to the A161 which take really good comments

Taking a look at the A161 at the moment

post #4 of 27
Don't forget to add the Etymotic MC5 to your list.

Very Nice.

Jim
post #5 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post

Don't forget to add the Etymotic MC5 to your list.
Very Nice.
Jim

Can't find a place that ships them internationally for under 20 USD.

post #6 of 27

Why dont u have a GR06 in your list ... :P ... (-_^)

post #7 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue1994 View Post

Why dont u have a GR06 in your list ... :P ... (-_^)

It now is ;p Shows how long I haven't looked at IEMs for ;p

post #8 of 27
Thread Starter 

http://lendmeurears.com the best place to get them from trueblue? They look pretty amazing from the few reviews I've read through 

post #9 of 27

It seems Vsonic GR06 and Etymotic MC5 are the best buys from what i ve read ... Good luck bro.

post #10 of 27

MC5 is horrible, perhaps you mean HF5? The GR06 is wonderful though.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue1994 View Post

It seems Vsonic GR06 and Etymotic MC5 are the best buys from what i ve read ... Good luck bro.

post #11 of 27

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSONIC-GR06-High-Fidelity-Professional-Quality-Stereo-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/380378110428?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item58904d59dc

The most reasonable i guess ....

6 $ international shipping and Base price = 59 $ is also quite cheap.

Good luck.

post #12 of 27

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSONIC-GR06-High-Fidelity-Professional-Quality-Stereo-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/380378110428?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item58904d59dc

The most reasonable i guess ....

6 $ international shipping and Base price = 59 $ is also quite cheap.

Good luck.

post #13 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by memske View Post

http://lendmeurears.com the best place to get them from trueblue? They look pretty amazing from the few reviews I've read through 

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSONIC-GR06-High-Fidelity-Professional-Quality-Stereo-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/380378110428?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item58904d59dc

The most reasonable i guess ....

6 $ international shipping and Base price = 59 $ is also quite cheap.

Good luck.

post #14 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundstige View Post

MC5 is horrible, perhaps you mean HF5? The GR06 is wonderful though.

 


By MC5, i meant MC5 ... the HF5 come under the 150$ category ... the MC5 arent that bad as u express considering a 75 $ buy (though GR06 are the best in that range) ... correct me if i am wrong... :p

post #15 of 27

I'd personally say that's wrong. HF5 can actually be had for $80-100, and the MC5 is a dynamic driver that just happens to sound a little like the signature of the better balanced-armature based Etymotic offerings, but without any of the clarity or instrument separation. Not worth $75 from when I listened to it, maybe more around $40.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue1994 View Post


By MC5, i meant MC5 ... the HF5 come under the 150$ category ... the MC5 arent that bad as u express considering a 75 $ buy (though GR06 are the best in that range) ... correct me if i am wrong... :p

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?)