Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 58post #856 of 12164/1/14 at 11:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #857 of 12164/2/14 at 4:39amQuote:
I actually did months ago he replies saying he will considerpost #858 of 12164/2/14 at 9:20ampost #859 of 12164/2/14 at 10:31amIt might be too fine, but if it's a very very high quality picture they might be able to make it work. Although I personally doubt that it would turn out perfect. You might want to shoot them an email with the picture and get their opinion.post #860 of 12164/2/14 at 11:31ampost #861 of 12164/2/14 at 1:55pmThey might just crop it out but to be safe, use the templates and crop and position the design yourself so that you can at least get the design size you want.post #862 of 12164/2/14 at 10:00pm
Ye, I think I will. I just have to learn how to use Illustrator. Meanwhile, I've thrown together a few potential designs . Any suggestions on which one to go for, or how I could make them more suitable for the shields? Cheers in advance.
I've just noticed that the green shield outlines didn't show up on my jpegs. Sorry bout that.post #863 of 12164/2/14 at 10:12pmNumber 6,7,9, and 10 will work just fine as long as it's a high enough quality photo. The other ones that has a black background will have to be inverted because it said on the website that anything that's black will be engrave, the white will not. And they also said that they won't do anything that is trademarked. Like the super hero logos might not pass.post #864 of 12164/2/14 at 10:43pmpost #865 of 12164/3/14 at 9:38ampost #866 of 12164/4/14 at 9:16am
Ok, so I'm trying to use Illustrator to crop some images to fit in the shield Templates. The erase tool doesn't seem to be working. Would it be sufficiant to paint any area that I don't want to be printed in white? That is the colour white does not get printed. Is that correct?post #867 of 12164/4/14 at 10:07ampost #868 of 12164/4/14 at 10:33ampost #869 of 12164/5/14 at 2:31am
The V-Moda site advertises the shield kits at $25, but when you choose the personal engraving option it charges $40 at checkout. It doesn't mention this price anywhere else on the site. I shot them an email, and I got some crock explanation that it's not possible for them to show both prices. So just making everyone aware before they go to the trouble of choosing/designing a shield and they're not prepared to spend $40 on it.post #870 of 12164/5/14 at 3:21am
Crock, you say? It's pretty clear to me. Customs always cost more.
Oh, and if you're ordering a new pair of the XS, the shields, custom or not, are free. Try adding an XS with custom shields to your cart. V-MODA isn't trying to rip anyone off.
Edited by SpiderNhan - 4/5/14 at 3:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Home-Made IEMs 30 seconds ago
- › Looking for a new pair of open-back headphones that has bass! 31 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 43 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 50 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 5 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...