Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 58post #856 of 11724/1/14 at 11:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #857 of 11724/2/14 at 4:39amQuote:
I actually did months ago he replies saying he will considerpost #858 of 11724/2/14 at 9:20ampost #859 of 11724/2/14 at 10:31amIt might be too fine, but if it's a very very high quality picture they might be able to make it work. Although I personally doubt that it would turn out perfect. You might want to shoot them an email with the picture and get their opinion.post #860 of 11724/2/14 at 11:31ampost #861 of 11724/2/14 at 1:55pmThey might just crop it out but to be safe, use the templates and crop and position the design yourself so that you can at least get the design size you want.post #862 of 11724/2/14 at 10:00pm
Ye, I think I will. I just have to learn how to use Illustrator. Meanwhile, I've thrown together a few potential designs . Any suggestions on which one to go for, or how I could make them more suitable for the shields? Cheers in advance.
I've just noticed that the green shield outlines didn't show up on my jpegs. Sorry bout that.post #863 of 11724/2/14 at 10:12pmNumber 6,7,9, and 10 will work just fine as long as it's a high enough quality photo. The other ones that has a black background will have to be inverted because it said on the website that anything that's black will be engrave, the white will not. And they also said that they won't do anything that is trademarked. Like the super hero logos might not pass.post #864 of 11724/2/14 at 10:43pmpost #865 of 11724/3/14 at 9:38ampost #866 of 11724/4/14 at 9:16am
Ok, so I'm trying to use Illustrator to crop some images to fit in the shield Templates. The erase tool doesn't seem to be working. Would it be sufficiant to paint any area that I don't want to be printed in white? That is the colour white does not get printed. Is that correct?post #867 of 11724/4/14 at 10:07ampost #868 of 11724/4/14 at 10:33ampost #869 of 11724/5/14 at 2:31am
The V-Moda site advertises the shield kits at $25, but when you choose the personal engraving option it charges $40 at checkout. It doesn't mention this price anywhere else on the site. I shot them an email, and I got some crock explanation that it's not possible for them to show both prices. So just making everyone aware before they go to the trouble of choosing/designing a shield and they're not prepared to spend $40 on it.post #870 of 11724/5/14 at 3:21am
Crock, you say? It's pretty clear to me. Customs always cost more.
Oh, and if you're ordering a new pair of the XS, the shields, custom or not, are free. Try adding an XS with custom shields to your cart. V-MODA isn't trying to rip anyone off.
Edited by SpiderNhan - 4/5/14 at 3:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 20 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Tube Rolling Guide 6SN7/6AS7G/6080/5998 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › New IEM to buy in Hamburg, Germany 5 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 7 minutes ago
- › Ibasso Oriolus Hybrid iem 8 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2