Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Earsonics S-EM9 was listed for sale on Musicteck’s online store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
HIFIMAN SuperMini review Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in time. ...In a Hi-Fi...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 58post #856 of 12304/1/14 at 11:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #857 of 12304/2/14 at 4:39amQuote:
I actually did months ago he replies saying he will considerpost #858 of 12304/2/14 at 9:20ampost #859 of 12304/2/14 at 10:31amIt might be too fine, but if it's a very very high quality picture they might be able to make it work. Although I personally doubt that it would turn out perfect. You might want to shoot them an email with the picture and get their opinion.post #860 of 12304/2/14 at 11:31ampost #861 of 12304/2/14 at 1:55pmThey might just crop it out but to be safe, use the templates and crop and position the design yourself so that you can at least get the design size you want.post #862 of 12304/2/14 at 10:00pm
Ye, I think I will. I just have to learn how to use Illustrator. Meanwhile, I've thrown together a few potential designs . Any suggestions on which one to go for, or how I could make them more suitable for the shields? Cheers in advance.
I've just noticed that the green shield outlines didn't show up on my jpegs. Sorry bout that.post #863 of 12304/2/14 at 10:12pmNumber 6,7,9, and 10 will work just fine as long as it's a high enough quality photo. The other ones that has a black background will have to be inverted because it said on the website that anything that's black will be engrave, the white will not. And they also said that they won't do anything that is trademarked. Like the super hero logos might not pass.post #864 of 12304/2/14 at 10:43pmpost #865 of 12304/3/14 at 9:38ampost #866 of 12304/4/14 at 9:16am
Ok, so I'm trying to use Illustrator to crop some images to fit in the shield Templates. The erase tool doesn't seem to be working. Would it be sufficiant to paint any area that I don't want to be printed in white? That is the colour white does not get printed. Is that correct?post #867 of 12304/4/14 at 10:07ampost #868 of 12304/4/14 at 10:33ampost #869 of 12304/5/14 at 2:31am
The V-Moda site advertises the shield kits at $25, but when you choose the personal engraving option it charges $40 at checkout. It doesn't mention this price anywhere else on the site. I shot them an email, and I got some crock explanation that it's not possible for them to show both prices. So just making everyone aware before they go to the trouble of choosing/designing a shield and they're not prepared to spend $40 on it.post #870 of 12304/5/14 at 3:21am
Crock, you say? It's pretty clear to me. Customs always cost more.
Oh, and if you're ordering a new pair of the XS, the shields, custom or not, are free. Try adding an XS with custom shields to your cart. V-MODA isn't trying to rip anyone off.
Edited by SpiderNhan - 4/5/14 at 3:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard A20H DAC (Dual AK4497EQ, analog preamp, headphone amp, all... 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 5 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly... 6 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 7 minutes ago
- › Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...