- 60 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Bethel, Alaska and Bangkok, Thailand
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are a steal for the msrp price (don't mind that I got a killer deal). I haven't heard any headphone come close to achieving the textures achieved by the PSBs. The chunkiness...
I bought this headphone as part of a search for an birthday present for my little brother (going for that brother of the year award, he deserved it). I tested and listened to the DT 770 pro 32 ohm...
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 57post #841 of 11253/29/14 at 12:58amWow that's really awesome! Did you use the templates? Or did you just upload the picture as is?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 11253/29/14 at 1:10amQuote:
I definitely used the template. At first I used photoshop then realized that I made a mistake. Reason being is because the template in .psd format is pretty low resolution and I'm familiar with the fact that prints need really high DPI to come out clean.
I ended up redoing it in illustrator and using that template instead. Illustrator if used properly can scale thousand times larger with no loss in quality.post #843 of 11253/29/14 at 1:21amThat's cool,I didn't know that. But then again I'm not a very tech oriented person haha. I ordered my m-100 with just the picture alone. I feel like I should have attempted to use the templates. They haven't came in yet so I'm having my fingers cross and hope it turns out good.post #844 of 11253/30/14 at 4:02pm
Hey fellow community, I just opened this account to ask about how my design looks for the M-100s and if it looks like it will come out well on a matte black shield. I can't upload images probably because I just opened this, but I have them on Flickr right here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33922772@N03/with/13523189183 . The one image on the left is a sharper one which is a tad pixelly, and the one on the right was smoothed out but it may be a little too smooth, and I wanted to ask for some advice on which one would come out better, or if I'm doing this thing completely wrong and should re-do the whole design with some other template. And who knows, if I buy these pretty expensive headphones I may start utilizing this forum frequently. Thanks for the help!
Edited by Comrade Dyngus - 3/30/14 at 6:40pmpost #845 of 11254/1/14 at 6:40am
I am absolutely dying to get M-100's. I want shields with some sort of wolf on it. This logo is perfect and I'm trying to get a image from the original owner of it, so then I could modify it a bit and get shields made.post #846 of 11254/1/14 at 8:35ampost #847 of 11254/1/14 at 8:37ampost #848 of 11254/1/14 at 9:01amQuote:
Probably Blue, or Black. I contacted the people and I hope they'll answer, but if they don't I'll have to try and recreate it in illustrator or something.post #849 of 11254/1/14 at 9:58amBlue sounds very nice. And good luck man I hope you get it. I just got my m-100 yesterday and I gotta tell you they are even more sexy in person. I'll probably upload some pictures of my designs later.post #850 of 11254/1/14 at 11:08amQuote:
I've seen Matte Black at a store before at the demo area.post #851 of 11254/1/14 at 12:39pmpost #852 of 11254/1/14 at 2:59pmQuote:
lol mines is the same i got the pearl white xs with gold shields
not custom though just plain gold, not creative enough for thatpost #853 of 11254/1/14 at 4:30pmThat's cool haha. I love the color combination. I like how it gives out a vintage kinda look but still has some of the modern day style. I don't know, that's just what I think hahapost #854 of 11254/1/14 at 5:47pmQuote:
i like it too but i kinda wish the gold was like the iphone 5 champagne gold tbh
i dunno if i just like the bling haha its a really nice headphone regardless i woulda been just happy with the original shieldspost #855 of 11254/1/14 at 6:27pmThe champagne gold would look nice too. Maybe we can pitch the idea to Val? He might listen if we're lucky haha. And I agree, this is by far the best headphones I've ever owned, and the build is unbeatable. I have never seen any headphones build this durable.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 37 seconds ago
- › Cambridge meet impressions, 25 April 2015 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.50 download and discussion 5 minutes ago
- › The Best Noise Cancelling (ANC) Bluetooth Headphones "discussion... 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 10 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 11 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2