- 60 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Bethel, Alaska and Bangkok, Thailand
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 57post #841 of 12463/29/14 at 12:58amWow that's really awesome! Did you use the templates? Or did you just upload the picture as is?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 12463/29/14 at 1:10amQuote:
I definitely used the template. At first I used photoshop then realized that I made a mistake. Reason being is because the template in .psd format is pretty low resolution and I'm familiar with the fact that prints need really high DPI to come out clean.
I ended up redoing it in illustrator and using that template instead. Illustrator if used properly can scale thousand times larger with no loss in quality.post #843 of 12463/29/14 at 1:21amThat's cool,I didn't know that. But then again I'm not a very tech oriented person haha. I ordered my m-100 with just the picture alone. I feel like I should have attempted to use the templates. They haven't came in yet so I'm having my fingers cross and hope it turns out good.post #844 of 12463/30/14 at 4:02pm
Hey fellow community, I just opened this account to ask about how my design looks for the M-100s and if it looks like it will come out well on a matte black shield. I can't upload images probably because I just opened this, but I have them on Flickr right here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33922772@N03/with/13523189183 . The one image on the left is a sharper one which is a tad pixelly, and the one on the right was smoothed out but it may be a little too smooth, and I wanted to ask for some advice on which one would come out better, or if I'm doing this thing completely wrong and should re-do the whole design with some other template. And who knows, if I buy these pretty expensive headphones I may start utilizing this forum frequently. Thanks for the help!
Edited by Comrade Dyngus - 3/30/14 at 6:40pmpost #845 of 12464/1/14 at 6:40am
I am absolutely dying to get M-100's. I want shields with some sort of wolf on it. This logo is perfect and I'm trying to get a image from the original owner of it, so then I could modify it a bit and get shields made.post #846 of 12464/1/14 at 8:35ampost #847 of 12464/1/14 at 8:37ampost #848 of 12464/1/14 at 9:01amQuote:
Probably Blue, or Black. I contacted the people and I hope they'll answer, but if they don't I'll have to try and recreate it in illustrator or something.post #849 of 12464/1/14 at 9:58amBlue sounds very nice. And good luck man I hope you get it. I just got my m-100 yesterday and I gotta tell you they are even more sexy in person. I'll probably upload some pictures of my designs later.post #850 of 12464/1/14 at 11:08amQuote:
I've seen Matte Black at a store before at the demo area.post #851 of 12464/1/14 at 12:39pmpost #852 of 12464/1/14 at 2:59pmQuote:
lol mines is the same i got the pearl white xs with gold shields
not custom though just plain gold, not creative enough for thatpost #853 of 12464/1/14 at 4:30pmThat's cool haha. I love the color combination. I like how it gives out a vintage kinda look but still has some of the modern day style. I don't know, that's just what I think hahapost #854 of 12464/1/14 at 5:47pmQuote:
i like it too but i kinda wish the gold was like the iphone 5 champagne gold tbh
i dunno if i just like the bling haha its a really nice headphone regardless i woulda been just happy with the original shieldspost #855 of 12464/1/14 at 6:27pmThe champagne gold would look nice too. Maybe we can pitch the idea to Val? He might listen if we're lucky haha. And I agree, this is by far the best headphones I've ever owned, and the build is unbeatable. I have never seen any headphones build this durable.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 19 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd DI-U8 Audio Interface (Xmos U8) 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD700 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Classic MK3 - discussion and impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › DDC - Digital USB interfaces - Xmos or Amanero Combo384 based -... 7 minutes ago
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear