- 60 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Bethel, Alaska and Bangkok, Thailand
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 57post #841 of 10353/29/14 at 12:58amWow that's really awesome! Did you use the templates? Or did you just upload the picture as is?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 10353/29/14 at 1:10amQuote:
I definitely used the template. At first I used photoshop then realized that I made a mistake. Reason being is because the template in .psd format is pretty low resolution and I'm familiar with the fact that prints need really high DPI to come out clean.
I ended up redoing it in illustrator and using that template instead. Illustrator if used properly can scale thousand times larger with no loss in quality.post #843 of 10353/29/14 at 1:21amThat's cool,I didn't know that. But then again I'm not a very tech oriented person haha. I ordered my m-100 with just the picture alone. I feel like I should have attempted to use the templates. They haven't came in yet so I'm having my fingers cross and hope it turns out good.post #844 of 10353/30/14 at 4:02pm
Hey fellow community, I just opened this account to ask about how my design looks for the M-100s and if it looks like it will come out well on a matte black shield. I can't upload images probably because I just opened this, but I have them on Flickr right here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33922772@N03/with/13523189183 . The one image on the left is a sharper one which is a tad pixelly, and the one on the right was smoothed out but it may be a little too smooth, and I wanted to ask for some advice on which one would come out better, or if I'm doing this thing completely wrong and should re-do the whole design with some other template. And who knows, if I buy these pretty expensive headphones I may start utilizing this forum frequently. Thanks for the help!
Edited by Comrade Dyngus - 3/30/14 at 6:40pmpost #845 of 10354/1/14 at 6:40am
I am absolutely dying to get M-100's. I want shields with some sort of wolf on it. This logo is perfect and I'm trying to get a image from the original owner of it, so then I could modify it a bit and get shields made.post #846 of 10354/1/14 at 8:35ampost #847 of 10354/1/14 at 8:37ampost #848 of 10354/1/14 at 9:01amQuote:
Probably Blue, or Black. I contacted the people and I hope they'll answer, but if they don't I'll have to try and recreate it in illustrator or something.post #849 of 10354/1/14 at 9:58amBlue sounds very nice. And good luck man I hope you get it. I just got my m-100 yesterday and I gotta tell you they are even more sexy in person. I'll probably upload some pictures of my designs later.post #850 of 10354/1/14 at 11:08amQuote:
I've seen Matte Black at a store before at the demo area.post #851 of 10354/1/14 at 12:39pmpost #852 of 10354/1/14 at 2:59pmQuote:
lol mines is the same i got the pearl white xs with gold shields
not custom though just plain gold, not creative enough for thatpost #853 of 10354/1/14 at 4:30pmThat's cool haha. I love the color combination. I like how it gives out a vintage kinda look but still has some of the modern day style. I don't know, that's just what I think hahapost #854 of 10354/1/14 at 5:47pmQuote:
i like it too but i kinda wish the gold was like the iphone 5 champagne gold tbh
i dunno if i just like the bling haha its a really nice headphone regardless i woulda been just happy with the original shieldspost #855 of 10354/1/14 at 6:27pmThe champagne gold would look nice too. Maybe we can pitch the idea to Val? He might listen if we're lucky haha. And I agree, this is by far the best headphones I've ever owned, and the build is unbeatable. I have never seen any headphones build this durable.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 9 seconds ago
- › HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity 18 seconds ago
- › U7 and Fiio E6 43 seconds ago
- › Long awaited Smyth SVS Realiser NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › [AUS] Noble 6 universal 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › JVC's new flagship DX2000? 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 7 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)