- 60 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Bethel, Alaska and Bangkok, Thailand
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Burson Audio Cable+ RCA to RCA active cable. The Burson Audio Cable+ was sent to me by Burson Audio for me as a loaner unit to test it out, thanks to Burson Audio for...
Most people balk at spending more than $20 on a pair of headphones, given the disposable history of a typical portable consumer headphones for the past 35 years. Music lovers who do invest in a...
It’s Black Friday, and what’s more black than to buy a good pair of headphones for your favorite rocker or metalhead. Today the headphone audiophile community is buzzing about what may become a...
The evolution of headphones has been fascinating to watch over the years. Pretty much everyone aged 50 and younger has grown up using headphones, and have owned many, many pairs. Some may remember...
Acknowledgment Thanks 1MORE UK for providing this review sample in return for my honest opinion.IntroductionI heard about 1MORE from a fellow HeadFier, @canali, who told me I should check out the...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 57post #841 of 12303/29/14 at 12:58amWow that's really awesome! Did you use the templates? Or did you just upload the picture as is?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 12303/29/14 at 1:10amQuote:
I definitely used the template. At first I used photoshop then realized that I made a mistake. Reason being is because the template in .psd format is pretty low resolution and I'm familiar with the fact that prints need really high DPI to come out clean.
I ended up redoing it in illustrator and using that template instead. Illustrator if used properly can scale thousand times larger with no loss in quality.post #843 of 12303/29/14 at 1:21amThat's cool,I didn't know that. But then again I'm not a very tech oriented person haha. I ordered my m-100 with just the picture alone. I feel like I should have attempted to use the templates. They haven't came in yet so I'm having my fingers cross and hope it turns out good.post #844 of 12303/30/14 at 4:02pm
Hey fellow community, I just opened this account to ask about how my design looks for the M-100s and if it looks like it will come out well on a matte black shield. I can't upload images probably because I just opened this, but I have them on Flickr right here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33922772@N03/with/13523189183 . The one image on the left is a sharper one which is a tad pixelly, and the one on the right was smoothed out but it may be a little too smooth, and I wanted to ask for some advice on which one would come out better, or if I'm doing this thing completely wrong and should re-do the whole design with some other template. And who knows, if I buy these pretty expensive headphones I may start utilizing this forum frequently. Thanks for the help!
Edited by Comrade Dyngus - 3/30/14 at 6:40pmpost #845 of 12304/1/14 at 6:40am
I am absolutely dying to get M-100's. I want shields with some sort of wolf on it. This logo is perfect and I'm trying to get a image from the original owner of it, so then I could modify it a bit and get shields made.post #846 of 12304/1/14 at 8:35ampost #847 of 12304/1/14 at 8:37ampost #848 of 12304/1/14 at 9:01amQuote:
Probably Blue, or Black. I contacted the people and I hope they'll answer, but if they don't I'll have to try and recreate it in illustrator or something.post #849 of 12304/1/14 at 9:58amBlue sounds very nice. And good luck man I hope you get it. I just got my m-100 yesterday and I gotta tell you they are even more sexy in person. I'll probably upload some pictures of my designs later.post #850 of 12304/1/14 at 11:08amQuote:
I've seen Matte Black at a store before at the demo area.post #851 of 12304/1/14 at 12:39pmpost #852 of 12304/1/14 at 2:59pmQuote:
lol mines is the same i got the pearl white xs with gold shields
not custom though just plain gold, not creative enough for thatpost #853 of 12304/1/14 at 4:30pmThat's cool haha. I love the color combination. I like how it gives out a vintage kinda look but still has some of the modern day style. I don't know, that's just what I think hahapost #854 of 12304/1/14 at 5:47pmQuote:
i like it too but i kinda wish the gold was like the iphone 5 champagne gold tbh
i dunno if i just like the bling haha its a really nice headphone regardless i woulda been just happy with the original shieldspost #855 of 12304/1/14 at 6:27pmThe champagne gold would look nice too. Maybe we can pitch the idea to Val? He might listen if we're lucky haha. And I agree, this is by far the best headphones I've ever owned, and the build is unbeatable. I have never seen any headphones build this durable.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 18 seconds ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 1 minute ago
- › OPPO Introduces Sonica: A $299 High Fidelity Wi-Fi Speaker 1 minute ago
- › DAC/AMP for Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 1 minute ago
- › Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › USED: Schiit Magni (first version) 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by peter123
- › BeyerDynamic DT 1990 PRO 250 Ohm Open Studio Headphones (710490) by Fastnbulbous
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by Fastnbulbous
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Fastnbulbous
- › 1MORE MK801 Over-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...