Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
I have a pair of EarTech Music Quads that I felt were worthy of a better cable. In particular I was hoping an aftermarket, high end cable would bring some missing "air" and resolution, more...
Hi, I'm new to this head-fi community and this would be my first headphone review here at head-fi. Other headphones I've owned and listened to so far would be the Sennheiser hd239, px100, rha...
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 53post #781 of 12463/7/14 at 2:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #782 of 12463/7/14 at 6:13ampost #783 of 12463/7/14 at 7:28am
BucketInABucket allowed me to use his design in exchange of me post pictures later so here you go.
The colour is not that bright in real but overall they turned out quite well i must say.
Btw this was the design i used.post #784 of 12463/7/14 at 5:08pm
True. I really like the HST thompson pick though. Considering how amazing vmoda is at getting even the smallest details, I feel like it would be possible to put that image on some shields. I just need some help with photoshop....post #785 of 12463/7/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
I think they could, absolutely. Not trying to steer you away from HST either, I'm just a big EHG fan and think that cover is gnarly as hell, and it's the kind of image I'd personally get, LOL. Both will come out sick, guaranteed.post #786 of 12463/7/14 at 11:06pm
I think I could do the EHG one myself but the HST one I would need assistance with. Do you happen to know your way around photoshop? and I'm seeing EHG at the end of next month. Beyond stoked.post #787 of 12463/8/14 at 4:58am
Hi! I'm about to buy me a pair of M-100 and want to get an costum shield of course.
But I'm not quite sure how the picture should be for it to be approved by the V-moda and become engraved. can someone maybe help? :)'
thanks!post #788 of 12463/8/14 at 5:12ampost #789 of 12463/8/14 at 7:20amQuote:
I'll love someone forever if they help me get the HST inside the template for the shieldspost #790 of 12463/8/14 at 10:53ampost #791 of 12463/8/14 at 10:57amQuote:
I applaud your audacity. Other members that read your post might not appreciate it though.post #792 of 12463/8/14 at 11:27am
I say go for it. I hope VMODA doesn't mind it though.
Another reason it'd be nice if it were easier to swap out, I'd love to have a few wildly offensive designs I could throw on when I just want to be left alone.post #793 of 12463/9/14 at 7:33am
Which one do you guys think would look cooler on a pair of M-100s? They're both Linkin Park Logos (Because that's my favorite band), but the one on the right I made myself. However, I don't know if it would print out well on a pair of custom shields. What do you guys think? Which one should I use?post #794 of 12463/9/14 at 7:36amQuote:Originally Posted by AllahLover69
Which one do you guys think would look cooler on a pair of M-100s? They're both Linkin Park Logos (Because that's my favorite band), but the one on the right I made myself. However, I don't know if it would print out well on a pair of custom shields. What do you guys think? Which one should I use?
Left one looks better IMO. However, shouldn't the LP logo be a perfect circle? Just wondering.post #795 of 12463/9/14 at 9:31amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 8 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 32 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Ve asura 2 balanced 2.5trrs 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue 2 - Taking it a step further. 1 minute ago
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T51i 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear