Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 53post #781 of 12203/7/14 at 2:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #782 of 12203/7/14 at 6:13ampost #783 of 12203/7/14 at 7:28am
BucketInABucket allowed me to use his design in exchange of me post pictures later so here you go.
The colour is not that bright in real but overall they turned out quite well i must say.
Btw this was the design i used.post #784 of 12203/7/14 at 5:08pm
True. I really like the HST thompson pick though. Considering how amazing vmoda is at getting even the smallest details, I feel like it would be possible to put that image on some shields. I just need some help with photoshop....post #785 of 12203/7/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
I think they could, absolutely. Not trying to steer you away from HST either, I'm just a big EHG fan and think that cover is gnarly as hell, and it's the kind of image I'd personally get, LOL. Both will come out sick, guaranteed.post #786 of 12203/7/14 at 11:06pm
I think I could do the EHG one myself but the HST one I would need assistance with. Do you happen to know your way around photoshop? and I'm seeing EHG at the end of next month. Beyond stoked.post #787 of 12203/8/14 at 4:58am
Hi! I'm about to buy me a pair of M-100 and want to get an costum shield of course.
But I'm not quite sure how the picture should be for it to be approved by the V-moda and become engraved. can someone maybe help? :)'
thanks!post #788 of 12203/8/14 at 5:12ampost #789 of 12203/8/14 at 7:20amQuote:
I'll love someone forever if they help me get the HST inside the template for the shieldspost #790 of 12203/8/14 at 10:53ampost #791 of 12203/8/14 at 10:57amQuote:
I applaud your audacity. Other members that read your post might not appreciate it though.post #792 of 12203/8/14 at 11:27am
I say go for it. I hope VMODA doesn't mind it though.
Another reason it'd be nice if it were easier to swap out, I'd love to have a few wildly offensive designs I could throw on when I just want to be left alone.post #793 of 12203/9/14 at 7:33am
Which one do you guys think would look cooler on a pair of M-100s? They're both Linkin Park Logos (Because that's my favorite band), but the one on the right I made myself. However, I don't know if it would print out well on a pair of custom shields. What do you guys think? Which one should I use?post #794 of 12203/9/14 at 7:36amQuote:Originally Posted by AllahLover69
Which one do you guys think would look cooler on a pair of M-100s? They're both Linkin Park Logos (Because that's my favorite band), but the one on the right I made myself. However, I don't know if it would print out well on a pair of custom shields. What do you guys think? Which one should I use?
Left one looks better IMO. However, shouldn't the LP logo be a perfect circle? Just wondering.post #795 of 12203/9/14 at 9:31amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Do I need amplifier for an M30x? 16 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 11 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 19 minutes ago
- › Wywires Platinum vs MIT Vero Reference Cable with HE1000 19 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...