Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Used Schiit Modi & Magni with car sim racing game with Sennheiser HD 598 headphones. Unfortunately, Modi died after 2+ years. Was hoping Schiit would cover Modi under warranty since it died just 2...
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 53post #781 of 12383/7/14 at 2:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #782 of 12383/7/14 at 6:13ampost #783 of 12383/7/14 at 7:28am
BucketInABucket allowed me to use his design in exchange of me post pictures later so here you go.
The colour is not that bright in real but overall they turned out quite well i must say.
Btw this was the design i used.post #784 of 12383/7/14 at 5:08pm
True. I really like the HST thompson pick though. Considering how amazing vmoda is at getting even the smallest details, I feel like it would be possible to put that image on some shields. I just need some help with photoshop....post #785 of 12383/7/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
I think they could, absolutely. Not trying to steer you away from HST either, I'm just a big EHG fan and think that cover is gnarly as hell, and it's the kind of image I'd personally get, LOL. Both will come out sick, guaranteed.post #786 of 12383/7/14 at 11:06pm
I think I could do the EHG one myself but the HST one I would need assistance with. Do you happen to know your way around photoshop? and I'm seeing EHG at the end of next month. Beyond stoked.post #787 of 12383/8/14 at 4:58am
Hi! I'm about to buy me a pair of M-100 and want to get an costum shield of course.
But I'm not quite sure how the picture should be for it to be approved by the V-moda and become engraved. can someone maybe help? :)'
thanks!post #788 of 12383/8/14 at 5:12ampost #789 of 12383/8/14 at 7:20amQuote:
I'll love someone forever if they help me get the HST inside the template for the shieldspost #790 of 12383/8/14 at 10:53ampost #791 of 12383/8/14 at 10:57amQuote:
I applaud your audacity. Other members that read your post might not appreciate it though.post #792 of 12383/8/14 at 11:27am
I say go for it. I hope VMODA doesn't mind it though.
Another reason it'd be nice if it were easier to swap out, I'd love to have a few wildly offensive designs I could throw on when I just want to be left alone.post #793 of 12383/9/14 at 7:33am
Which one do you guys think would look cooler on a pair of M-100s? They're both Linkin Park Logos (Because that's my favorite band), but the one on the right I made myself. However, I don't know if it would print out well on a pair of custom shields. What do you guys think? Which one should I use?post #794 of 12383/9/14 at 7:36amQuote:Originally Posted by AllahLover69
Which one do you guys think would look cooler on a pair of M-100s? They're both Linkin Park Logos (Because that's my favorite band), but the one on the right I made myself. However, I don't know if it would print out well on a pair of custom shields. What do you guys think? Which one should I use?
Left one looks better IMO. However, shouldn't the LP logo be a perfect circle? Just wondering.post #795 of 12383/9/14 at 9:31amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 second ago
- › AKG K240 Studio Review 22 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-DSR9BT/ATH-DSR7BT Bluetooth Headphones (With... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Nighthawk-original gently used and complete 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Schiit Modi by Tim Updegrove
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear