Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 53post #781 of 10503/7/14 at 2:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #782 of 10503/7/14 at 6:13ampost #783 of 10503/7/14 at 7:28am
BucketInABucket allowed me to use his design in exchange of me post pictures later so here you go.
The colour is not that bright in real but overall they turned out quite well i must say.
Btw this was the design i used.post #784 of 10503/7/14 at 5:08pm
True. I really like the HST thompson pick though. Considering how amazing vmoda is at getting even the smallest details, I feel like it would be possible to put that image on some shields. I just need some help with photoshop....post #785 of 10503/7/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
I think they could, absolutely. Not trying to steer you away from HST either, I'm just a big EHG fan and think that cover is gnarly as hell, and it's the kind of image I'd personally get, LOL. Both will come out sick, guaranteed.post #786 of 10503/7/14 at 11:06pm
I think I could do the EHG one myself but the HST one I would need assistance with. Do you happen to know your way around photoshop? and I'm seeing EHG at the end of next month. Beyond stoked.post #787 of 10503/8/14 at 4:58am
Hi! I'm about to buy me a pair of M-100 and want to get an costum shield of course.
But I'm not quite sure how the picture should be for it to be approved by the V-moda and become engraved. can someone maybe help? :)'
thanks!post #788 of 10503/8/14 at 5:12ampost #789 of 10503/8/14 at 7:20amQuote:
I'll love someone forever if they help me get the HST inside the template for the shieldspost #790 of 10503/8/14 at 10:53ampost #791 of 10503/8/14 at 10:57amQuote:
I applaud your audacity. Other members that read your post might not appreciate it though.post #792 of 10503/8/14 at 11:27am
I say go for it. I hope VMODA doesn't mind it though.
Another reason it'd be nice if it were easier to swap out, I'd love to have a few wildly offensive designs I could throw on when I just want to be left alone.post #793 of 10503/9/14 at 7:33am
Which one do you guys think would look cooler on a pair of M-100s? They're both Linkin Park Logos (Because that's my favorite band), but the one on the right I made myself. However, I don't know if it would print out well on a pair of custom shields. What do you guys think? Which one should I use?post #794 of 10503/9/14 at 7:36amQuote:Originally Posted by AllahLover69
Which one do you guys think would look cooler on a pair of M-100s? They're both Linkin Park Logos (Because that's my favorite band), but the one on the right I made myself. However, I don't know if it would print out well on a pair of custom shields. What do you guys think? Which one should I use?
Left one looks better IMO. However, shouldn't the LP logo be a perfect circle? Just wondering.post #795 of 10503/9/14 at 9:31amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 19 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 35 seconds ago
- › FS: Like-New ALO Audio The PanAm Black Headphone Amplifier with... 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Where to Buy Narrow Barrelled 3.5mm Audio Cables ? 6 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)