Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 52
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #767 of 11543/4/14 at 9:26pmpost #768 of 11543/4/14 at 10:34pmQuote:
You make a custom shield in absolutely any shield style VMODA makes. Lots of colors and finishes that don't even come stock on the cans.post #769 of 11543/4/14 at 10:55pmQuote:
Except for Chrome. They can't engrave chrome shields.post #770 of 11543/5/14 at 6:36pmpost #771 of 11543/5/14 at 8:22pmpost #772 of 11543/6/14 at 12:27pmpost #773 of 11543/6/14 at 12:41pmpost #774 of 11543/6/14 at 3:53pmpost #775 of 11543/6/14 at 7:35pmpost #776 of 11543/6/14 at 10:07pmpost #777 of 11543/7/14 at 1:47am
hey guys can anyone help me make this image smaller? what do you guys think of it? Could the machines at V-moda handle it??From what I've seen on their Facebook I would imagine so...
I just want to be able to fit this perfectly on the shield.post #778 of 11543/7/14 at 1:48am
These look so awesome! I need to think about getting new shields. I have the m80s, shadow editionpost #779 of 11543/7/14 at 1:52amQuote:
can you do custom wing plates for the m80s?post #780 of 11543/7/14 at 2:13amQuote:
I was going to use this on matte black. Keep all the colors the same except the hat, collar, bats ect are white. The words in the glasses could be white too. What do you guys think? I am ok at photoshop but could someone possibly help me?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Closed on-ear or over-ear replacement for Grado SR60 or SR80 48 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 52 seconds ago
- › Why are HD700's ~$500 1 minute ago
- › is there a high-end headphones store in London? 1 minute ago
- › Companies that take advantage of audio enthusiasts 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E10 vs Xiaomi Piston 2.0 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3