Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 50

post #736 of 1050

Nicely done. :)

I love the way the matte black shields turn out once engraved. I have a set in matte black with my moogle design on the way.

post #737 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteWalker View Post
 

Nicely done. :)

I love the way the matte black shields turn out once engraved. I have a set in matte black with my moogle design on the way.

 

I was actually on the horns of trading my Matte Black with a friend who was gonna buy the Shadows, but once engraved they look SO much nicer.

post #738 of 1050

finally splurged and bought lp2s, what do you guys think?
post #739 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashyLover216 View Post

finally splurged and bought lp2s, what do you guys think?

 

I think they're friggin' beautiful!

post #740 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashyLover216 View Post


finally splurged and bought lp2s, what do you guys think?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post
 

 

I think they're friggin' beautiful!

 

Agree completely, those are fantastic!

post #741 of 1050
Those are beautiful. It sucks having to follow those but I also got mine in today.

post #742 of 1050

Thanks SomeGuyDude, knowimagination, and coachharpo! Oh coachharpo don't say it like that, those came out great haha ^^. I also checked out yours too SomeGuyDude, it has such awesome contrast! I was looking for knowimagination's but I didn't find it.

post #743 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashyLover216 View Post
 

Thanks SomeGuyDude, knowimagination, and coachharpo! Oh coachharpo don't say it like that, those came out great haha ^^. I also checked out yours too SomeGuyDude, it has such awesome contrast! I was looking for knowimagination's but I didn't find it.

 

Haha, yeah, I really like sharper designs personally. I suppose I should give a better look at 'em!

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachharpo View Post

Those are beautiful. It sucks having to follow those but I also got mine in today.

 

LOL what do you mean sucks having to follow? These look GREAT!

post #744 of 1050
Thanks guys
post #745 of 1050

It's kinda funny. I think by themselves the Matte Black is really boring. Like, the white and shadow look SO much better. But throw a custom set of shields on them and now they're my favorite look. 

 

Then again, I like black and white art, all my tattoos are like that. XD

post #746 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashyLover216 View Post
 

Thanks SomeGuyDude, knowimagination, and coachharpo! Oh coachharpo don't say it like that, those came out great haha ^^. I also checked out yours too SomeGuyDude, it has such awesome contrast! I was looking for knowimagination's but I didn't find it.

I am really indecisive :confused: so I haven't made any yet. I am thinking about doing alma mater's athletic logo because I do a lot of work with them, but I am having a tough time getting the artwork looking good. So for now I am just rocking straight blue shields. 

post #747 of 1050

i cant get my hands on adobe illustrator cs6 or photoshop.. if i send vmoda a yoda template (stencil) picture will it be good or do i need to use adobe for it to work ?

post #748 of 1050

For those whose shields didn't turn out fantastically and had to get them replaced, did you have to send back your old shields when getting a replacement? I just designed mine yesterday, and wanted to know if I'm screwed if they don't turn out how I want them to be (Shipping in my country is god-awful/expensive)

 

I'll update with a picture when my M-80s arrive! V-MODA's customer support has been fantastic so far. Very helpful and very quick to answer my questions and put up with my BS.

post #749 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkngbad94 View Post
 

i cant get my hands on adobe illustrator cs6 or photoshop.. if i send vmoda a yoda template (stencil) picture will it be good or do i need to use adobe for it to work ?

Just use GIMP2 and export it as a PSD.

post #750 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteWalker View Post
 

Nicely done by v-moda. :)

 

m100.jpg


They are nice. Are those plates Midnight blue or ocean blue?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion