- 8 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Purchase link:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TC200/32633785024.html I was a strong believer that the more expensive the headphones are the better they sound. After hearing Earbell (or Mrice) E100,...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 40post #586 of 12139/7/13 at 11:12pmAlso, are custom designs REQUIRED to be uploaded on a template?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #587 of 12139/7/13 at 11:18pmpost #588 of 12139/7/13 at 11:25pmpost #589 of 12139/7/13 at 11:28pmpost #590 of 12139/8/13 at 12:45ampost #591 of 12139/8/13 at 12:47am
Correct. You need to export the image, rather than save it (which is a GIMP file). I think it's CTRL + Shift + E? Or just do File -> Export...post #592 of 12139/8/13 at 12:59amQuote:
ahh, ok. thank you very much
and just as a curiosity, how do you select just the image so that the white background is not copied? I was able to do it with the freeform select, but its a major pain in the neck lolpost #593 of 12139/8/13 at 10:30pmpost #594 of 12139/9/13 at 11:10ampost #595 of 12139/9/13 at 11:42ampost #596 of 12139/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #597 of 12139/9/13 at 8:20pmpost #598 of 12139/12/13 at 11:59ampost #599 of 12139/12/13 at 4:10pmpost #600 of 12139/13/13 at 8:48pm
Hi I really need help with getting a custom image on my M80 plates. Ihave a couple of images O want (Gurren Lagann symbol, Fairy tail) and when I try to upload the design on the Vmoda site it does not show my uploaded design on the plate itself. the plate just keeps saying post logo here.I dont know if its accepting my images or not because I don't know if you are supposed to see the logo on the actual plate before you purchase it. Same goes with words. The words wont show up on the plate either, Could someone please help create a template for me with the logo and words I want or just tell me what im doing wrong on the Vmoda website.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 9 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 1 minute ago
- › AfterMaster Pro technology make your audio sound incredible 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse