- 8 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The Zen 2...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 40post #586 of 12139/7/13 at 11:12pmAlso, are custom designs REQUIRED to be uploaded on a template?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #587 of 12139/7/13 at 11:18pmpost #588 of 12139/7/13 at 11:25pmpost #589 of 12139/7/13 at 11:28pmpost #590 of 12139/8/13 at 12:45ampost #591 of 12139/8/13 at 12:47am
Correct. You need to export the image, rather than save it (which is a GIMP file). I think it's CTRL + Shift + E? Or just do File -> Export...post #592 of 12139/8/13 at 12:59amQuote:
ahh, ok. thank you very much
and just as a curiosity, how do you select just the image so that the white background is not copied? I was able to do it with the freeform select, but its a major pain in the neck lolpost #593 of 12139/8/13 at 10:30pmpost #594 of 12139/9/13 at 11:10ampost #595 of 12139/9/13 at 11:42ampost #596 of 12139/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #597 of 12139/9/13 at 8:20pmpost #598 of 12139/12/13 at 11:59ampost #599 of 12139/12/13 at 4:10pmpost #600 of 12139/13/13 at 8:48pm
Hi I really need help with getting a custom image on my M80 plates. Ihave a couple of images O want (Gurren Lagann symbol, Fairy tail) and when I try to upload the design on the Vmoda site it does not show my uploaded design on the plate itself. the plate just keeps saying post logo here.I dont know if its accepting my images or not because I don't know if you are supposed to see the logo on the actual plate before you purchase it. Same goes with words. The words wont show up on the plate either, Could someone please help create a template for me with the logo and words I want or just tell me what im doing wrong on the Vmoda website.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official X3 2nd gen beta firmware thread--FW1.44: library search,... 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 7 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 12 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 13 minutes ago
- › *MINT* AK120II w/ 64GB and Original Packaging -- will incl. BGT... 15 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 15 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 17 minutes ago
- › Massdrop Red Edition 17 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...