- 8 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
Mine developed a noisy right channel after a relatively short time. Cambridge Tech support was poor and customer support was just as bad. This company is pennywise and pound foolish and should...
I’ve worked with Accutone IEMs before. However, I’ve never been so thoroughly satisfied a product of theirs. Almost every build-quality complaint I’ve had before lies dead at the feet of...
I have heard the littledot mkIV, and it pretty much sounded like any other solid state amp as well so i though eh, littledot is just another shammy company... but then I discovered the MKIII - and...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 40post #586 of 12209/7/13 at 11:12pmAlso, are custom designs REQUIRED to be uploaded on a template?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #587 of 12209/7/13 at 11:18pmpost #588 of 12209/7/13 at 11:25pmpost #589 of 12209/7/13 at 11:28pmpost #590 of 12209/8/13 at 12:45ampost #591 of 12209/8/13 at 12:47am
Correct. You need to export the image, rather than save it (which is a GIMP file). I think it's CTRL + Shift + E? Or just do File -> Export...post #592 of 12209/8/13 at 12:59amQuote:
ahh, ok. thank you very much
and just as a curiosity, how do you select just the image so that the white background is not copied? I was able to do it with the freeform select, but its a major pain in the neck lolpost #593 of 12209/8/13 at 10:30pmpost #594 of 12209/9/13 at 11:10ampost #595 of 12209/9/13 at 11:42ampost #596 of 12209/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #597 of 12209/9/13 at 8:20pmpost #598 of 12209/12/13 at 11:59ampost #599 of 12209/12/13 at 4:10pmpost #600 of 12209/13/13 at 8:48pm
Hi I really need help with getting a custom image on my M80 plates. Ihave a couple of images O want (Gurren Lagann symbol, Fairy tail) and when I try to upload the design on the Vmoda site it does not show my uploaded design on the plate itself. the plate just keeps saying post logo here.I dont know if its accepting my images or not because I don't know if you are supposed to see the logo on the actual plate before you purchase it. Same goes with words. The words wont show up on the plate either, Could someone please help create a template for me with the logo and words I want or just tell me what im doing wrong on the Vmoda website.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › First headphone/amp combo within a 3000 USD budget 7 seconds ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 Review 4 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E80 Review by mark2410 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 6 minutes ago
- › Somic v2 Headphone Review by mark2410 7 minutes ago
- › Replacing Sony MDR-XB950BT with Focal Sphear 9 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Brainwavz Jive by B9Scrambler
- › iFi Nano iUSB 3.0 Power Supply by Army-Firedawg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...