- 8 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 40post #586 of 11599/7/13 at 11:12pmAlso, are custom designs REQUIRED to be uploaded on a template?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #587 of 11599/7/13 at 11:18pmpost #588 of 11599/7/13 at 11:25pmpost #589 of 11599/7/13 at 11:28pm
Just use GIMP2, but no your image isn't too wide. However, if you delete the words, you can make your logo go deeper into the two sides riding the space for the 3D port in the middle.post #590 of 11599/8/13 at 12:45ampost #591 of 11599/8/13 at 12:47am
Correct. You need to export the image, rather than save it (which is a GIMP file). I think it's CTRL + Shift + E? Or just do File -> Export...post #592 of 11599/8/13 at 12:59amQuote:
ahh, ok. thank you very much
and just as a curiosity, how do you select just the image so that the white background is not copied? I was able to do it with the freeform select, but its a major pain in the neck lolpost #593 of 11599/8/13 at 10:30pmpost #594 of 11599/9/13 at 11:10ampost #595 of 11599/9/13 at 11:42ampost #596 of 11599/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #597 of 11599/9/13 at 8:20pmpost #598 of 11599/12/13 at 11:59ampost #599 of 11599/12/13 at 4:10pmpost #600 of 11599/13/13 at 8:48pm
Hi I really need help with getting a custom image on my M80 plates. Ihave a couple of images O want (Gurren Lagann symbol, Fairy tail) and when I try to upload the design on the Vmoda site it does not show my uploaded design on the plate itself. the plate just keeps saying post logo here.I dont know if its accepting my images or not because I don't know if you are supposed to see the logo on the actual plate before you purchase it. Same goes with words. The words wont show up on the plate either, Could someone please help create a template for me with the logo and words I want or just tell me what im doing wrong on the Vmoda website.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 11 seconds ago
- › Headphone stand for HD650s? 52 seconds ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › What is soundstage? 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio e10K, sudden distortion and crackling. Do I need to return it? 3 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2