- 8 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 40post #586 of 11179/7/13 at 11:12pmAlso, are custom designs REQUIRED to be uploaded on a template?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #587 of 11179/7/13 at 11:18pmpost #588 of 11179/7/13 at 11:25pmpost #589 of 11179/7/13 at 11:28pmpost #590 of 11179/8/13 at 12:45ampost #591 of 11179/8/13 at 12:47ampost #592 of 11179/8/13 at 12:59amQuote:
ahh, ok. thank you very much
and just as a curiosity, how do you select just the image so that the white background is not copied? I was able to do it with the freeform select, but its a major pain in the neck lolpost #593 of 11179/8/13 at 10:30pmpost #594 of 11179/9/13 at 11:10ampost #595 of 11179/9/13 at 11:42ampost #596 of 11179/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #597 of 11179/9/13 at 8:20pmpost #598 of 11179/12/13 at 11:59ampost #599 of 11179/12/13 at 4:10pmpost #600 of 11179/13/13 at 8:48pm
Hi I really need help with getting a custom image on my M80 plates. Ihave a couple of images O want (Gurren Lagann symbol, Fairy tail) and when I try to upload the design on the Vmoda site it does not show my uploaded design on the plate itself. the plate just keeps saying post logo here.I dont know if its accepting my images or not because I don't know if you are supposed to see the logo on the actual plate before you purchase it. Same goes with words. The words wont show up on the plate either, Could someone please help create a template for me with the logo and words I want or just tell me what im doing wrong on the Vmoda website.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › [Discussion] How does 60's-70's music still holdup? open to all... 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 1 minute ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › Budget open can with LOW clamping pressure 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2