Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 39post #571 of 11548/18/13 at 4:11am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 11548/18/13 at 8:59ampost #573 of 11548/18/13 at 4:14pmpost #574 of 11548/18/13 at 7:48pmpost #575 of 11548/18/13 at 8:39pm
That's what I thought, but the lighting made it look just slightly off from gold, so I thought that there could be a possibility that it was chrome, which would make me very happy since I've always wanted a design on chrome.post #576 of 11548/18/13 at 9:40pmpost #577 of 11548/22/13 at 4:57pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
Thanks guys, I ordered it that day and should expect it in the next few weeks. Will update soon though :Dpost #578 of 11548/22/13 at 5:00pmpost #579 of 11548/24/13 at 8:57pmpost #580 of 11548/25/13 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by caraziness
Hey guys I'm new to the v-moda scene and I'd like to know if anyone can give me a mock up of this pic (I dont think I can upload pics) http://s5.goodfon.ru/image/368298-1920x1080.jpg on a gold lp2 shield. Thank you.
This is a super quick and sloppy edit, but V-MODA basically makes the black lines of an image white and they are capable of doing some gray scale. I'm not sure it would fit exactly like how I positioned it, but it gives you an idea.post #581 of 11549/5/13 at 7:45am
I'm also new to the V-Moda scene (although I know them for years), currently I haven't bought a can, but I'm gonna do it until christmas.
As I'm living in Germany, Europe I don't enjoy the full customer service compared to US people.
Is there anybody from Europe who already purchased some custom shields?
Second question: I'd really like to make those shields the NERVO twins had worn at Tomorrowland 2012.
AFAIK there is not an image in the internet, but V-Moda should have it since they created them (or am I wrong).
It would be also nice to know if they save our images (e.g. for later purchases).
In this case I could get lucky with getting a NERVO headphone lolpost #582 of 11549/5/13 at 7:54am
You just missed the $200 EURO sale on Amazon, and there is one listed for $250 EURO from Amazon.de but out of stock. No idea will they let you use their design, but it won't hurt to ask. For the worse case just post here and ask for template help.post #583 of 11549/5/13 at 8:05ampost #584 of 11549/5/13 at 8:09amQuote:
Do it, I wish we have that price here in the US.post #585 of 11549/7/13 at 10:50pmHello, im new to this site and V-Moda. I am about to purchase a pair of M-80s, super excited. Prior to these, the most expensive headphones i have ever own is the pair i own now, Sony MDR-XB400's. I have put together my own custom image to put on the sheilds and i was wondering if i could get some feedback. "Hylian Jedi" is my screen name or gamertag for any game, forum or social networkReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Android phones and USB DACs 10 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-XC w/ Travel Case ~ LIKE NEW 34 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 40 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3