Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 39post #571 of 7888/18/13 at 4:11am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 7888/18/13 at 8:59ampost #573 of 7888/18/13 at 4:14pmpost #574 of 7888/18/13 at 7:48pmpost #575 of 7888/18/13 at 8:39pm
That's what I thought, but the lighting made it look just slightly off from gold, so I thought that there could be a possibility that it was chrome, which would make me very happy since I've always wanted a design on chrome.post #576 of 7888/18/13 at 9:40pmpost #577 of 7888/22/13 at 4:57pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
Thanks guys, I ordered it that day and should expect it in the next few weeks. Will update soon though :Dpost #578 of 7888/22/13 at 5:00pmpost #579 of 7888/24/13 at 8:57pmpost #580 of 7888/25/13 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by caraziness
Hey guys I'm new to the v-moda scene and I'd like to know if anyone can give me a mock up of this pic (I dont think I can upload pics) http://s5.goodfon.ru/image/368298-1920x1080.jpg on a gold lp2 shield. Thank you.
This is a super quick and sloppy edit, but V-MODA basically makes the black lines of an image white and they are capable of doing some gray scale. I'm not sure it would fit exactly like how I positioned it, but it gives you an idea.post #581 of 7889/5/13 at 7:45am
I'm also new to the V-Moda scene (although I know them for years), currently I haven't bought a can, but I'm gonna do it until christmas.
As I'm living in Germany, Europe I don't enjoy the full customer service compared to US people.
Is there anybody from Europe who already purchased some custom shields?
Second question: I'd really like to make those shields the NERVO twins had worn at Tomorrowland 2012.
AFAIK there is not an image in the internet, but V-Moda should have it since they created them (or am I wrong).
It would be also nice to know if they save our images (e.g. for later purchases).
In this case I could get lucky with getting a NERVO headphone lolpost #582 of 7889/5/13 at 7:54am
You just missed the $200 EURO sale on Amazon, and there is one listed for $250 EURO from Amazon.de but out of stock. No idea will they let you use their design, but it won't hurt to ask. For the worse case just post here and ask for template help.post #583 of 7889/5/13 at 8:05ampost #584 of 7889/5/13 at 8:09amQuote:
Do it, I wish we have that price here in the US.post #585 of 7889/7/13 at 10:50pmHello, im new to this site and V-Moda. I am about to purchase a pair of M-80s, super excited. Prior to these, the most expensive headphones i have ever own is the pair i own now, Sony MDR-XB400's. I have put together my own custom image to put on the sheilds and i was wondering if i could get some feedback. "Hylian Jedi" is my screen name or gamertag for any game, forum or social networkReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 2 minutes ago
- › best under $200 over-ear headphones for my needs 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Speakers or monitors for audiophile experience? 3 minutes ago
- › Should I buy a Philips SHO5300BK ?? 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 4 minutes ago
- › iriver AK120 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude