Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION I have received FiiO DK1 directly from FiiO company in exchange for my honest opinion (as you will surely find out soon). BACKGROUND This will be short, since you don't...
I do like this headphone quite a bit although I'll be the first to say that I have a soft spot for Beyer phones being my first taste of the audiophile world. This is a review of a...
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 39post #571 of 12208/18/13 at 4:11am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 12208/18/13 at 8:59ampost #573 of 12208/18/13 at 4:14pmpost #574 of 12208/18/13 at 7:48pmpost #575 of 12208/18/13 at 8:39pm
That's what I thought, but the lighting made it look just slightly off from gold, so I thought that there could be a possibility that it was chrome, which would make me very happy since I've always wanted a design on chrome.post #576 of 12208/18/13 at 9:40pmpost #577 of 12208/22/13 at 4:57pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
Thanks guys, I ordered it that day and should expect it in the next few weeks. Will update soon though :Dpost #578 of 12208/22/13 at 5:00pmpost #579 of 12208/24/13 at 8:57pmpost #580 of 12208/25/13 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by caraziness
Hey guys I'm new to the v-moda scene and I'd like to know if anyone can give me a mock up of this pic (I dont think I can upload pics) http://s5.goodfon.ru/image/368298-1920x1080.jpg on a gold lp2 shield. Thank you.
This is a super quick and sloppy edit, but V-MODA basically makes the black lines of an image white and they are capable of doing some gray scale. I'm not sure it would fit exactly like how I positioned it, but it gives you an idea.post #581 of 12209/5/13 at 7:45am
I'm also new to the V-Moda scene (although I know them for years), currently I haven't bought a can, but I'm gonna do it until christmas.
As I'm living in Germany, Europe I don't enjoy the full customer service compared to US people.
Is there anybody from Europe who already purchased some custom shields?
Second question: I'd really like to make those shields the NERVO twins had worn at Tomorrowland 2012.
AFAIK there is not an image in the internet, but V-Moda should have it since they created them (or am I wrong).
It would be also nice to know if they save our images (e.g. for later purchases).
In this case I could get lucky with getting a NERVO headphone lolpost #582 of 12209/5/13 at 7:54am
You just missed the $200 EURO sale on Amazon, and there is one listed for $250 EURO from Amazon.de but out of stock. No idea will they let you use their design, but it won't hurt to ask. For the worse case just post here and ask for template help.post #583 of 12209/5/13 at 8:05ampost #584 of 12209/5/13 at 8:09amQuote:
Do it, I wish we have that price here in the US.post #585 of 12209/7/13 at 10:50pmHello, im new to this site and V-Moda. I am about to purchase a pair of M-80s, super excited. Prior to these, the most expensive headphones i have ever own is the pair i own now, Sony MDR-XB400's. I have put together my own custom image to put on the sheilds and i was wondering if i could get some feedback. "Hylian Jedi" is my screen name or gamertag for any game, forum or social networkReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › WTB Canada Only: iFi Micro iDsD portable dac/amp 5 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 1 minute ago
- › September 10th, 2016: Arizona Head-Fi Meet Q3 2016 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2S impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Indonesian portable DAP prototype discussion (split from Tera... 7 minutes ago
- › PMV A-01 8 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 8 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO Multifunction Dock (DK1) by OSiRiSsk
- › beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Studio Headphones by Soundsgoodtome
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...