Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 39post #571 of 12458/18/13 at 4:11am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 12458/18/13 at 8:59ampost #573 of 12458/18/13 at 4:14pmpost #574 of 12458/18/13 at 7:48pmpost #575 of 12458/18/13 at 8:39pm
That's what I thought, but the lighting made it look just slightly off from gold, so I thought that there could be a possibility that it was chrome, which would make me very happy since I've always wanted a design on chrome.post #576 of 12458/18/13 at 9:40pmpost #577 of 12458/22/13 at 4:57pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
Thanks guys, I ordered it that day and should expect it in the next few weeks. Will update soon though :Dpost #578 of 12458/22/13 at 5:00pmpost #579 of 12458/24/13 at 8:57pmpost #580 of 12458/25/13 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by caraziness
Hey guys I'm new to the v-moda scene and I'd like to know if anyone can give me a mock up of this pic (I dont think I can upload pics) http://s5.goodfon.ru/image/368298-1920x1080.jpg on a gold lp2 shield. Thank you.
This is a super quick and sloppy edit, but V-MODA basically makes the black lines of an image white and they are capable of doing some gray scale. I'm not sure it would fit exactly like how I positioned it, but it gives you an idea.post #581 of 12459/5/13 at 7:45am
I'm also new to the V-Moda scene (although I know them for years), currently I haven't bought a can, but I'm gonna do it until christmas.
As I'm living in Germany, Europe I don't enjoy the full customer service compared to US people.
Is there anybody from Europe who already purchased some custom shields?
Second question: I'd really like to make those shields the NERVO twins had worn at Tomorrowland 2012.
AFAIK there is not an image in the internet, but V-Moda should have it since they created them (or am I wrong).
It would be also nice to know if they save our images (e.g. for later purchases).
In this case I could get lucky with getting a NERVO headphone lolpost #582 of 12459/5/13 at 7:54am
You just missed the $200 EURO sale on Amazon, and there is one listed for $250 EURO from Amazon.de but out of stock. No idea will they let you use their design, but it won't hurt to ask. For the worse case just post here and ask for template help.post #583 of 12459/5/13 at 8:05ampost #584 of 12459/5/13 at 8:09amQuote:
Do it, I wish we have that price here in the US.post #585 of 12459/7/13 at 10:50pmHello, im new to this site and V-Moda. I am about to purchase a pair of M-80s, super excited. Prior to these, the most expensive headphones i have ever own is the pair i own now, Sony MDR-XB400's. I have put together my own custom image to put on the sheilds and i was wondering if i could get some feedback. "Hylian Jedi" is my screen name or gamertag for any game, forum or social networkReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 14 seconds ago
- › Westone W80 16 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 43 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 49 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 5 minutes ago
- › AKG's new K872? 6 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 8 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 8 minutes ago
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear