^^Looks good to me. As long as you like it that's all it matters bro.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 31post #451 of 12383/16/13 at 3:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #452 of 12383/18/13 at 11:03amQuote:
I thought their engravings only did white. Yours looks silver or is it the lighting?post #453 of 12383/18/13 at 3:13pmpost #454 of 12383/25/13 at 1:50pmpost #455 of 12383/25/13 at 1:54pmpost #456 of 12383/25/13 at 2:33pm
They look fairly good, from far away. you can make out the girl very easy the dragon tattoo is small so its hard. but it blows people minds when they see the detail in the tattoo, and realize its not a sticker.post #457 of 12383/25/13 at 4:16pmpost #458 of 12383/25/13 at 5:47pm
The orignal drawing http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/066/b/c/yakuza_boss_by_drkwtr1-d3b4n0f.jpg. I sent them a back and white version sightly altered. And emailed it to the custom site, to see if it could be done. We went threw the process.
Edited by gtrmonkey - 3/25/13 at 5:56pmpost #459 of 12383/31/13 at 4:50pm
I know nothing about photoshop, can one just upload a picture to the v-moda site and then would they just align the image in the middle? or do you have to go through the process of actually getting into photoshop and setting up the image over the shield yourselfpost #460 of 12383/31/13 at 4:51pm
i think they look damn awesome!
how long does it usually take for an order to get sent to you from their site? I'm in the states too. I cannot wait for my cans to come!post #461 of 12384/1/13 at 7:31amQuote:
Thanks, it took about a week from when I ordered it to get to the east coast.post #462 of 12384/1/13 at 1:18pmpost #463 of 12384/2/13 at 6:44ampost #464 of 12384/4/13 at 11:00ampost #465 of 12384/4/13 at 1:38pmQuote:
That's pretty neat! I'll wait for other photos though since the above one looks sepia versus "greyscale".Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 13 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 17 seconds ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 27 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 34 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 36 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › What would you say are the absolute best gaming headphones you have... 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 1 minute ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear