^^Looks good to me. As long as you like it that's all it matters bro.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DOI: I don't get to listen to new gear a lot so I may not be any use at answering questions about comparisons to anything other than my own stuff (which may or may not be considered esoteric). I...
Greetings Head-fi, Today, we are going to be taking a look at the QKZ W1 Pro. This is a budget-minded, sports-focused, earphone that offers some great value for those looking to purchase...
Before I begin, I'd like to thank @NLNH for sending me a set free of charge in exchange for my review. I will try and be as honest and truthful as I can in my review regardless. To be honest, when...
DUNU TITAN 5 Quick Review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806906/dunu-titan-5-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU have triplets. Price: £95 or...
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 31post #451 of 12133/16/13 at 3:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #452 of 12133/18/13 at 11:03amQuote:
I thought their engravings only did white. Yours looks silver or is it the lighting?post #453 of 12133/18/13 at 3:13pmpost #454 of 12133/25/13 at 1:50pmpost #455 of 12133/25/13 at 1:54pmpost #456 of 12133/25/13 at 2:33pm
They look fairly good, from far away. you can make out the girl very easy the dragon tattoo is small so its hard. but it blows people minds when they see the detail in the tattoo, and realize its not a sticker.post #457 of 12133/25/13 at 4:16pmpost #458 of 12133/25/13 at 5:47pm
The orignal drawing http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/066/b/c/yakuza_boss_by_drkwtr1-d3b4n0f.jpg. I sent them a back and white version sightly altered. And emailed it to the custom site, to see if it could be done. We went threw the process.
Edited by gtrmonkey - 3/25/13 at 5:56pmpost #459 of 12133/31/13 at 4:50pm
I know nothing about photoshop, can one just upload a picture to the v-moda site and then would they just align the image in the middle? or do you have to go through the process of actually getting into photoshop and setting up the image over the shield yourselfpost #460 of 12133/31/13 at 4:51pm
i think they look damn awesome!
how long does it usually take for an order to get sent to you from their site? I'm in the states too. I cannot wait for my cans to come!post #461 of 12134/1/13 at 7:31amQuote:
Thanks, it took about a week from when I ordered it to get to the east coast.post #462 of 12134/1/13 at 1:18pmpost #463 of 12134/2/13 at 6:44ampost #464 of 12134/4/13 at 11:00ampost #465 of 12134/4/13 at 1:38pmQuote:
That's pretty neat! I'll wait for other photos though since the above one looks sepia versus "greyscale".Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 4 minutes ago
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 6 minutes ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mechgamer123
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse