^^Looks good to me. As long as you like it that's all it matters bro.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 31post #451 of 10633/16/13 at 3:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #452 of 10633/18/13 at 11:03amQuote:
I thought their engravings only did white. Yours looks silver or is it the lighting?post #453 of 10633/18/13 at 3:13pmpost #454 of 10633/25/13 at 1:50pmpost #455 of 10633/25/13 at 1:54pmpost #456 of 10633/25/13 at 2:33pm
They look fairly good, from far away. you can make out the girl very easy the dragon tattoo is small so its hard. but it blows people minds when they see the detail in the tattoo, and realize its not a sticker.post #457 of 10633/25/13 at 4:16pmpost #458 of 10633/25/13 at 5:47pm
The orignal drawing http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/066/b/c/yakuza_boss_by_drkwtr1-d3b4n0f.jpg. I sent them a back and white version sightly altered. And emailed it to the custom site, to see if it could be done. We went threw the process.
Edited by gtrmonkey - 3/25/13 at 5:56pmpost #459 of 10633/31/13 at 4:50pm
I know nothing about photoshop, can one just upload a picture to the v-moda site and then would they just align the image in the middle? or do you have to go through the process of actually getting into photoshop and setting up the image over the shield yourselfpost #460 of 10633/31/13 at 4:51pm
i think they look damn awesome!
how long does it usually take for an order to get sent to you from their site? I'm in the states too. I cannot wait for my cans to come!post #461 of 10634/1/13 at 7:31amQuote:
Thanks, it took about a week from when I ordered it to get to the east coast.post #462 of 10634/1/13 at 1:18pmpost #463 of 10634/2/13 at 6:44ampost #464 of 10634/4/13 at 11:00ampost #465 of 10634/4/13 at 1:38pmQuote:
That's pretty neat! I'll wait for other photos though since the above one looks sepia versus "greyscale".Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › do i need an amp for headphones? 5 seconds ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 1 minute ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 1 minute ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)! 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone & Amp Impedance Questions? Find the answers here! 5 minutes ago
- › Dark Voice 339 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3