^^Looks good to me. As long as you like it that's all it matters bro.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 31post #451 of 11293/16/13 at 3:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #452 of 11293/18/13 at 11:03amQuote:
I thought their engravings only did white. Yours looks silver or is it the lighting?post #453 of 11293/18/13 at 3:13pmpost #454 of 11293/25/13 at 1:50pmpost #455 of 11293/25/13 at 1:54pmpost #456 of 11293/25/13 at 2:33pm
They look fairly good, from far away. you can make out the girl very easy the dragon tattoo is small so its hard. but it blows people minds when they see the detail in the tattoo, and realize its not a sticker.post #457 of 11293/25/13 at 4:16pmpost #458 of 11293/25/13 at 5:47pm
The orignal drawing http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/066/b/c/yakuza_boss_by_drkwtr1-d3b4n0f.jpg. I sent them a back and white version sightly altered. And emailed it to the custom site, to see if it could be done. We went threw the process.
Edited by gtrmonkey - 3/25/13 at 5:56pmpost #459 of 11293/31/13 at 4:50pm
I know nothing about photoshop, can one just upload a picture to the v-moda site and then would they just align the image in the middle? or do you have to go through the process of actually getting into photoshop and setting up the image over the shield yourselfpost #460 of 11293/31/13 at 4:51pm
i think they look damn awesome!
how long does it usually take for an order to get sent to you from their site? I'm in the states too. I cannot wait for my cans to come!post #461 of 11294/1/13 at 7:31amQuote:
Thanks, it took about a week from when I ordered it to get to the east coast.post #462 of 11294/1/13 at 1:18pmpost #463 of 11294/2/13 at 6:44ampost #464 of 11294/4/13 at 11:00ampost #465 of 11294/4/13 at 1:38pmQuote:
That's pretty neat! I'll wait for other photos though since the above one looks sepia versus "greyscale".Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado e Series 27 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 29 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 38 seconds ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Looking to upgrade to orthos 1 minute ago
- › Calyx PaT - The $99 Pocket Sized DAC/Amp for iOS, Android and... 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2