^^Looks good to me. As long as you like it that's all it matters bro.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 31post #451 of 11593/16/13 at 3:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #452 of 11593/18/13 at 11:03amQuote:
I thought their engravings only did white. Yours looks silver or is it the lighting?post #453 of 11593/18/13 at 3:13pmpost #454 of 11593/25/13 at 1:50pmpost #455 of 11593/25/13 at 1:54pmpost #456 of 11593/25/13 at 2:33pm
They look fairly good, from far away. you can make out the girl very easy the dragon tattoo is small so its hard. but it blows people minds when they see the detail in the tattoo, and realize its not a sticker.post #457 of 11593/25/13 at 4:16pmpost #458 of 11593/25/13 at 5:47pm
The orignal drawing http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/066/b/c/yakuza_boss_by_drkwtr1-d3b4n0f.jpg. I sent them a back and white version sightly altered. And emailed it to the custom site, to see if it could be done. We went threw the process.
Edited by gtrmonkey - 3/25/13 at 5:56pmpost #459 of 11593/31/13 at 4:50pm
I know nothing about photoshop, can one just upload a picture to the v-moda site and then would they just align the image in the middle? or do you have to go through the process of actually getting into photoshop and setting up the image over the shield yourselfpost #460 of 11593/31/13 at 4:51pm
i think they look damn awesome!
how long does it usually take for an order to get sent to you from their site? I'm in the states too. I cannot wait for my cans to come!post #461 of 11594/1/13 at 7:31amQuote:
Thanks, it took about a week from when I ordered it to get to the east coast.post #462 of 11594/1/13 at 1:18pmpost #463 of 11594/2/13 at 6:44ampost #464 of 11594/4/13 at 11:00ampost #465 of 11594/4/13 at 1:38pmQuote:
That's pretty neat! I'll wait for other photos though since the above one looks sepia versus "greyscale".Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 21 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones, need advice. New to audiophile gear. 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2