Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Budget audiophile brand Brainwavz Audio is back at it, closing out 2016 and kicking off 2017 with a bevy of new earphone offerings. Their timing was just right. Shortly before leaving for an...
Great lil on-ear headphone but a lil bit uncomfortable on ear. Not for someone who loves heavy bass but good for seeking clarity ;) My opinion, my first AKG product. Tried the AKG Y50 but to me,...
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 30post #436 of 12383/9/13 at 4:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 12383/9/13 at 6:04pmpost #438 of 12383/9/13 at 6:58pmpost #439 of 12383/10/13 at 1:40am
So, I can definitely see a lot of great logos have been made so far. Now, can anyone say for certain the current status of gray laser etching is, becuase I have a few logos that aren't making smooth transitions to black and white but are coming out fine in gray, and while I may not use all of them, I'd like to have them all ready.
You see, my intent is to take a few fighting game logos and splay them out like how UFC has those posters with sponsor logos for each fighter. One of them is definitely good enough, but my other three have too many darks or cause some sections to disappear. I'll upload all the neccessary photos later, so if I could ask for some help, it would be appreciated.post #440 of 12383/10/13 at 4:47pmpost #441 of 12383/10/13 at 4:49pmpost #442 of 12383/10/13 at 5:06pmI think it looks nice, probably more unique and stylish than the previous one with the Chinese characters. Seeing it in white how it'll actually turn out on the shield actually makes it look better than before too.post #443 of 12383/11/13 at 12:21pmpost #444 of 12383/12/13 at 8:04amQuote:
I think the "h"-like symbol with the cross at the top is like, the old alchemist symbol for Saturn. :3post #445 of 12383/12/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
hahah. omg that is baller status. archaic alchemist symbols are legit!post #446 of 12383/12/13 at 3:08pmpost #447 of 12383/12/13 at 8:00pmI saw those by chance in the M-100 thread, they look kickass man, very nice design(s)! If you hadn't said anything I would've thought they have a very Spanish feel to them, between the bull and the guitar (typical stuff there). They laid it out to the very edges of the shield too, very nice.post #448 of 12383/13/13 at 4:03pmpost #449 of 12383/15/13 at 8:14amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 38 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320) 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC ARIES 1 minute ago
- › A+ Technology in Daniel Hertz's Master Class software and future of... 4 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 4 minutes ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Ypsilon (Elleven Acoustica drivers and builds thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by SoundApprentice
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear