Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
-Introduction- The last encounter I had with Advanced Sound was a decent while ago, right around the release of their first IEM, the M4. That was their freshmen release, and...
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 30post #436 of 12293/9/13 at 4:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 12293/9/13 at 6:04pmpost #438 of 12293/9/13 at 6:58pmpost #439 of 12293/10/13 at 1:40am
So, I can definitely see a lot of great logos have been made so far. Now, can anyone say for certain the current status of gray laser etching is, becuase I have a few logos that aren't making smooth transitions to black and white but are coming out fine in gray, and while I may not use all of them, I'd like to have them all ready.
You see, my intent is to take a few fighting game logos and splay them out like how UFC has those posters with sponsor logos for each fighter. One of them is definitely good enough, but my other three have too many darks or cause some sections to disappear. I'll upload all the neccessary photos later, so if I could ask for some help, it would be appreciated.post #440 of 12293/10/13 at 4:47pmpost #441 of 12293/10/13 at 4:49pmpost #442 of 12293/10/13 at 5:06pmI think it looks nice, probably more unique and stylish than the previous one with the Chinese characters. Seeing it in white how it'll actually turn out on the shield actually makes it look better than before too.post #443 of 12293/11/13 at 12:21pmpost #444 of 12293/12/13 at 8:04amQuote:
I think the "h"-like symbol with the cross at the top is like, the old alchemist symbol for Saturn. :3post #445 of 12293/12/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
hahah. omg that is baller status. archaic alchemist symbols are legit!post #446 of 12293/12/13 at 3:08pmpost #447 of 12293/12/13 at 8:00pmI saw those by chance in the M-100 thread, they look kickass man, very nice design(s)! If you hadn't said anything I would've thought they have a very Spanish feel to them, between the bull and the guitar (typical stuff there). They laid it out to the very edges of the shield too, very nice.post #448 of 12293/13/13 at 4:03pmpost #449 of 12293/15/13 at 8:14amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 9 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 + iFi iCan Amp + Macbook Pro = buzz/static noise? 14 seconds ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 24 seconds ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 53 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer XDP-100R DAP Music Player ($ drop! RUSH NEED GONE!) 2 minutes ago
- › Android-fi! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Jomo Audio Jomo4 by Zelda
- › Advanced Sound by Cinder
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...