Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 30post #436 of 12133/9/13 at 4:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 12133/9/13 at 6:04pmpost #438 of 12133/9/13 at 6:58pmpost #439 of 12133/10/13 at 1:40am
So, I can definitely see a lot of great logos have been made so far. Now, can anyone say for certain the current status of gray laser etching is, becuase I have a few logos that aren't making smooth transitions to black and white but are coming out fine in gray, and while I may not use all of them, I'd like to have them all ready.
You see, my intent is to take a few fighting game logos and splay them out like how UFC has those posters with sponsor logos for each fighter. One of them is definitely good enough, but my other three have too many darks or cause some sections to disappear. I'll upload all the neccessary photos later, so if I could ask for some help, it would be appreciated.post #440 of 12133/10/13 at 4:47pmpost #441 of 12133/10/13 at 4:49pmpost #442 of 12133/10/13 at 5:06pmI think it looks nice, probably more unique and stylish than the previous one with the Chinese characters. Seeing it in white how it'll actually turn out on the shield actually makes it look better than before too.post #443 of 12133/11/13 at 12:21pmpost #444 of 12133/12/13 at 8:04amQuote:
I think the "h"-like symbol with the cross at the top is like, the old alchemist symbol for Saturn. :3post #445 of 12133/12/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
hahah. omg that is baller status. archaic alchemist symbols are legit!post #446 of 12133/12/13 at 3:08pmpost #447 of 12133/12/13 at 8:00pmI saw those by chance in the M-100 thread, they look kickass man, very nice design(s)! If you hadn't said anything I would've thought they have a very Spanish feel to them, between the bull and the guitar (typical stuff there). They laid it out to the very edges of the shield too, very nice.post #448 of 12133/13/13 at 4:03pmpost #449 of 12133/15/13 at 8:14amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K550 Impressions and Discussion Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › [AUS] Woo Audio WA22 Silver MINT 10/10 w/ Warranty 5 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 6 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse