Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 30post #436 of 12203/9/13 at 4:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 12203/9/13 at 6:04pmpost #438 of 12203/9/13 at 6:58pmpost #439 of 12203/10/13 at 1:40am
So, I can definitely see a lot of great logos have been made so far. Now, can anyone say for certain the current status of gray laser etching is, becuase I have a few logos that aren't making smooth transitions to black and white but are coming out fine in gray, and while I may not use all of them, I'd like to have them all ready.
You see, my intent is to take a few fighting game logos and splay them out like how UFC has those posters with sponsor logos for each fighter. One of them is definitely good enough, but my other three have too many darks or cause some sections to disappear. I'll upload all the neccessary photos later, so if I could ask for some help, it would be appreciated.post #440 of 12203/10/13 at 4:47pmpost #441 of 12203/10/13 at 4:49pmpost #442 of 12203/10/13 at 5:06pmI think it looks nice, probably more unique and stylish than the previous one with the Chinese characters. Seeing it in white how it'll actually turn out on the shield actually makes it look better than before too.post #443 of 12203/11/13 at 12:21pmpost #444 of 12203/12/13 at 8:04amQuote:
I think the "h"-like symbol with the cross at the top is like, the old alchemist symbol for Saturn. :3post #445 of 12203/12/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
hahah. omg that is baller status. archaic alchemist symbols are legit!post #446 of 12203/12/13 at 3:08pmpost #447 of 12203/12/13 at 8:00pmI saw those by chance in the M-100 thread, they look kickass man, very nice design(s)! If you hadn't said anything I would've thought they have a very Spanish feel to them, between the bull and the guitar (typical stuff there). They laid it out to the very edges of the shield too, very nice.post #448 of 12203/13/13 at 4:03pmpost #449 of 12203/15/13 at 8:14amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Need recommendation for open back headphones. 16 seconds ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 24 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 26 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 31 seconds ago
- › AKG K553 Pro vs. AKG K550 MK II (and thoughts on the AKG K550 "MK I") 32 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 33 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 48 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 1 minute ago
- › Analogically lowering the signal between PC and DAC. 1 minute ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...