Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 30post #436 of 11293/9/13 at 4:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 11293/9/13 at 6:04pmpost #438 of 11293/9/13 at 6:58pmpost #439 of 11293/10/13 at 1:40am
So, I can definitely see a lot of great logos have been made so far. Now, can anyone say for certain the current status of gray laser etching is, becuase I have a few logos that aren't making smooth transitions to black and white but are coming out fine in gray, and while I may not use all of them, I'd like to have them all ready.
You see, my intent is to take a few fighting game logos and splay them out like how UFC has those posters with sponsor logos for each fighter. One of them is definitely good enough, but my other three have too many darks or cause some sections to disappear. I'll upload all the neccessary photos later, so if I could ask for some help, it would be appreciated.post #440 of 11293/10/13 at 4:47pmpost #441 of 11293/10/13 at 4:49pmpost #442 of 11293/10/13 at 5:06pmI think it looks nice, probably more unique and stylish than the previous one with the Chinese characters. Seeing it in white how it'll actually turn out on the shield actually makes it look better than before too.post #443 of 11293/11/13 at 12:21pmpost #444 of 11293/12/13 at 8:04amQuote:
I think the "h"-like symbol with the cross at the top is like, the old alchemist symbol for Saturn. :3post #445 of 11293/12/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
hahah. omg that is baller status. archaic alchemist symbols are legit!post #446 of 11293/12/13 at 3:08pmpost #447 of 11293/12/13 at 8:00pmI saw those by chance in the M-100 thread, they look kickass man, very nice design(s)! If you hadn't said anything I would've thought they have a very Spanish feel to them, between the bull and the guitar (typical stuff there). They laid it out to the very edges of the shield too, very nice.post #448 of 11293/13/13 at 4:03pmpost #449 of 11293/15/13 at 8:14amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for "glasses-compatible" cans 31 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 58 seconds ago
- › Best format for ripping CD's 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › How to Allocate $1000k+ b/w Headphones, Amp, DAC 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2