Nope, but that would look good and be easy to do
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 10391/17/13 at 6:33pmpost #348 of 10391/18/13 at 6:14am
I'm kinda new here, and I was thinking about purchasing a lp custom over ear headphone. I was thinking about purchasing a LP over-ear shield kit with it (http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/).
Just to be sure, 4 shields are included with that kit is that right? Or is that two? or one?
Anyway, here are some ideas: (sorry, the ''insert image'' option was kinda bugged)
Any review would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!post #349 of 10391/18/13 at 6:17amEach kit comes with a single pair of shields, meaning 2 shields and 2 wing plates. I assume you got the 4 shield idea from the example picture, there are 4 there so they can show off the colors and patternspost #350 of 10391/18/13 at 6:21ampost #351 of 10391/18/13 at 10:28ampost #352 of 10391/18/13 at 5:38pmpost #353 of 10391/18/13 at 7:56pm
Hi, i just bought a M80. I was looking to customizing the shields. The problem is that i am clueless about art. i just want to print my name and a logo.
How do i go about it. Any help will be apperciated.post #354 of 10391/21/13 at 5:22ampost #355 of 10391/23/13 at 9:35pm
I dunno. Personally I'd make my own design as I don't know if they'll handle the foreign chars well. Uhhh... Skyrim logo, I'm pretty sure they'll object as it's probably copywrited or whatever. The keyword, LOGO. Can't use the Superman logo, or probably not the Apple logo, etc, etc, etc. Also, Bibas, I can probably help you out designing it if you want, I'm not super great, but you can look at my shields I designed a page or two back, the purple ones on the m-80's? If it's just the logo and name, I'm pretty sure I could manage that. The way I did mine was logo on one side, name on the other, would you be interested in that? Bigger space to show off the logo as m-80 shields are somewhat small, at least compared to lp's and m-100's.post #356 of 10391/23/13 at 10:07pm
Skyrim one looks generic enough (and not popular enough) that it might slip by, but yeah, if another gamer at V-Moda recognizes it or they do some reverse image lookups they'd probably shoot it down.post #357 of 10391/25/13 at 5:52pm
Here are a few photos of my shields. I have been waiting for them for about a month now becasue of a bit of a mix-up when I ordered my M-100's.
The left Shield has my name on it under the tree and the right one doesn't. Now that I got them I dont know if im completly happy with them so I have only half installed them. I desigined the picture myself for the shield but now feel it may be a bit detailed for such a small area, what do you think?post #358 of 10391/25/13 at 11:38pmWhat's wrong with the detail? It still looks like a tee from afar, but it's cool to get that extra bit of detail up close (the bark and whatnot). I like it, no pics of the one with the name tho?post #359 of 10391/26/13 at 4:04ampost #360 of 10391/26/13 at 3:15pmQuote:
The fabric is a suede kind of fabric (like the type they use in furniture; move your hand in one direction and you can "draw" things in it, move it the opposite way to "erase" it). It's the same material they used for the Shadow M-80's headband. I personally don't like the feel of it as it feels kind of odd on a headphone, but evidently a lot of people like it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Radio frequency in headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Onkyo ES-FC300 vs AKG K545 3 minutes ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added... 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 6 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)