Nope, but that would look good and be easy to do
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 10501/17/13 at 6:33pmpost #348 of 10501/18/13 at 6:14am
I'm kinda new here, and I was thinking about purchasing a lp custom over ear headphone. I was thinking about purchasing a LP over-ear shield kit with it (http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/).
Just to be sure, 4 shields are included with that kit is that right? Or is that two? or one?
Anyway, here are some ideas: (sorry, the ''insert image'' option was kinda bugged)
Any review would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!post #349 of 10501/18/13 at 6:17amEach kit comes with a single pair of shields, meaning 2 shields and 2 wing plates. I assume you got the 4 shield idea from the example picture, there are 4 there so they can show off the colors and patternspost #350 of 10501/18/13 at 6:21ampost #351 of 10501/18/13 at 10:28ampost #352 of 10501/18/13 at 5:38pmpost #353 of 10501/18/13 at 7:56pm
Hi, i just bought a M80. I was looking to customizing the shields. The problem is that i am clueless about art. i just want to print my name and a logo.
How do i go about it. Any help will be apperciated.post #354 of 10501/21/13 at 5:22ampost #355 of 10501/23/13 at 9:35pm
I dunno. Personally I'd make my own design as I don't know if they'll handle the foreign chars well. Uhhh... Skyrim logo, I'm pretty sure they'll object as it's probably copywrited or whatever. The keyword, LOGO. Can't use the Superman logo, or probably not the Apple logo, etc, etc, etc. Also, Bibas, I can probably help you out designing it if you want, I'm not super great, but you can look at my shields I designed a page or two back, the purple ones on the m-80's? If it's just the logo and name, I'm pretty sure I could manage that. The way I did mine was logo on one side, name on the other, would you be interested in that? Bigger space to show off the logo as m-80 shields are somewhat small, at least compared to lp's and m-100's.post #356 of 10501/23/13 at 10:07pm
Skyrim one looks generic enough (and not popular enough) that it might slip by, but yeah, if another gamer at V-Moda recognizes it or they do some reverse image lookups they'd probably shoot it down.post #357 of 10501/25/13 at 5:52pm
Here are a few photos of my shields. I have been waiting for them for about a month now becasue of a bit of a mix-up when I ordered my M-100's.
The left Shield has my name on it under the tree and the right one doesn't. Now that I got them I dont know if im completly happy with them so I have only half installed them. I desigined the picture myself for the shield but now feel it may be a bit detailed for such a small area, what do you think?post #358 of 10501/25/13 at 11:38pmWhat's wrong with the detail? It still looks like a tee from afar, but it's cool to get that extra bit of detail up close (the bark and whatnot). I like it, no pics of the one with the name tho?post #359 of 10501/26/13 at 4:04ampost #360 of 10501/26/13 at 3:15pmQuote:
The fabric is a suede kind of fabric (like the type they use in furniture; move your hand in one direction and you can "draw" things in it, move it the opposite way to "erase" it). It's the same material they used for the Shadow M-80's headband. I personally don't like the feel of it as it feels kind of odd on a headphone, but evidently a lot of people like it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 second ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 29 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 1 minute ago
- › ECP Audio - DSHA-1, L-2, Black Diamond 2 minutes ago
- › Ask for some help. Is my old heaphones fitting my new iphone? 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Like New 4 minutes ago
- › Open letter to John Grado 4 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 6 minutes ago
- › Headamp Aristaeus, Orpheus HEV90 Tube Sets- Matched 4x ECL86 7 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)