Nope, but that would look good and be easy to do
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I will keep this review short as there are lots of other well done in depth reviews out there. I have had this unit for a while now ( about 4-5 months) and I love it. I have had no issues with it...
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 10791/17/13 at 6:33pmpost #348 of 10791/18/13 at 6:14am
I'm kinda new here, and I was thinking about purchasing a lp custom over ear headphone. I was thinking about purchasing a LP over-ear shield kit with it (http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/).
Just to be sure, 4 shields are included with that kit is that right? Or is that two? or one?
Anyway, here are some ideas: (sorry, the ''insert image'' option was kinda bugged)
Any review would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!post #349 of 10791/18/13 at 6:17amEach kit comes with a single pair of shields, meaning 2 shields and 2 wing plates. I assume you got the 4 shield idea from the example picture, there are 4 there so they can show off the colors and patternspost #350 of 10791/18/13 at 6:21ampost #351 of 10791/18/13 at 10:28ampost #352 of 10791/18/13 at 5:38pmpost #353 of 10791/18/13 at 7:56pm
Hi, i just bought a M80. I was looking to customizing the shields. The problem is that i am clueless about art. i just want to print my name and a logo.
How do i go about it. Any help will be apperciated.post #354 of 10791/21/13 at 5:22ampost #355 of 10791/23/13 at 9:35pm
I dunno. Personally I'd make my own design as I don't know if they'll handle the foreign chars well. Uhhh... Skyrim logo, I'm pretty sure they'll object as it's probably copywrited or whatever. The keyword, LOGO. Can't use the Superman logo, or probably not the Apple logo, etc, etc, etc. Also, Bibas, I can probably help you out designing it if you want, I'm not super great, but you can look at my shields I designed a page or two back, the purple ones on the m-80's? If it's just the logo and name, I'm pretty sure I could manage that. The way I did mine was logo on one side, name on the other, would you be interested in that? Bigger space to show off the logo as m-80 shields are somewhat small, at least compared to lp's and m-100's.post #356 of 10791/23/13 at 10:07pm
Skyrim one looks generic enough (and not popular enough) that it might slip by, but yeah, if another gamer at V-Moda recognizes it or they do some reverse image lookups they'd probably shoot it down.post #357 of 10791/25/13 at 5:52pm
Here are a few photos of my shields. I have been waiting for them for about a month now becasue of a bit of a mix-up when I ordered my M-100's.
The left Shield has my name on it under the tree and the right one doesn't. Now that I got them I dont know if im completly happy with them so I have only half installed them. I desigined the picture myself for the shield but now feel it may be a bit detailed for such a small area, what do you think?post #358 of 10791/25/13 at 11:38pmWhat's wrong with the detail? It still looks like a tee from afar, but it's cool to get that extra bit of detail up close (the bark and whatnot). I like it, no pics of the one with the name tho?post #359 of 10791/26/13 at 4:04ampost #360 of 10791/26/13 at 3:15pmQuote:
The fabric is a suede kind of fabric (like the type they use in furniture; move your hand in one direction and you can "draw" things in it, move it the opposite way to "erase" it). It's the same material they used for the Shadow M-80's headband. I personally don't like the feel of it as it feels kind of odd on a headphone, but evidently a lot of people like it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 2359glenn | studio 8 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 56 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › **Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs 3.2 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sony MDR-CD1000 and Sony MDR-CD1700 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › DT880 to what? 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Iphone 5 compatible with fiio amps?
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3