Nope, but that would look good and be easy to do
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 11171/17/13 at 6:33pmpost #348 of 11171/18/13 at 6:14am
I'm kinda new here, and I was thinking about purchasing a lp custom over ear headphone. I was thinking about purchasing a LP over-ear shield kit with it (http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/).
Just to be sure, 4 shields are included with that kit is that right? Or is that two? or one?
Anyway, here are some ideas: (sorry, the ''insert image'' option was kinda bugged)
Any review would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!post #349 of 11171/18/13 at 6:17amEach kit comes with a single pair of shields, meaning 2 shields and 2 wing plates. I assume you got the 4 shield idea from the example picture, there are 4 there so they can show off the colors and patternspost #350 of 11171/18/13 at 6:21ampost #351 of 11171/18/13 at 10:28ampost #352 of 11171/18/13 at 5:38pmpost #353 of 11171/18/13 at 7:56pm
Hi, i just bought a M80. I was looking to customizing the shields. The problem is that i am clueless about art. i just want to print my name and a logo.
How do i go about it. Any help will be apperciated.post #354 of 11171/21/13 at 5:22ampost #355 of 11171/23/13 at 9:35pm
I dunno. Personally I'd make my own design as I don't know if they'll handle the foreign chars well. Uhhh... Skyrim logo, I'm pretty sure they'll object as it's probably copywrited or whatever. The keyword, LOGO. Can't use the Superman logo, or probably not the Apple logo, etc, etc, etc. Also, Bibas, I can probably help you out designing it if you want, I'm not super great, but you can look at my shields I designed a page or two back, the purple ones on the m-80's? If it's just the logo and name, I'm pretty sure I could manage that. The way I did mine was logo on one side, name on the other, would you be interested in that? Bigger space to show off the logo as m-80 shields are somewhat small, at least compared to lp's and m-100's.post #356 of 11171/23/13 at 10:07pm
Skyrim one looks generic enough (and not popular enough) that it might slip by, but yeah, if another gamer at V-Moda recognizes it or they do some reverse image lookups they'd probably shoot it down.post #357 of 11171/25/13 at 5:52pm
Here are a few photos of my shields. I have been waiting for them for about a month now becasue of a bit of a mix-up when I ordered my M-100's.
The left Shield has my name on it under the tree and the right one doesn't. Now that I got them I dont know if im completly happy with them so I have only half installed them. I desigined the picture myself for the shield but now feel it may be a bit detailed for such a small area, what do you think?post #358 of 11171/25/13 at 11:38pmWhat's wrong with the detail? It still looks like a tee from afar, but it's cool to get that extra bit of detail up close (the bark and whatnot). I like it, no pics of the one with the name tho?post #359 of 11171/26/13 at 4:04ampost #360 of 11171/26/13 at 3:15pmQuote:
The fabric is a suede kind of fabric (like the type they use in furniture; move your hand in one direction and you can "draw" things in it, move it the opposite way to "erase" it). It's the same material they used for the Shadow M-80's headband. I personally don't like the feel of it as it feels kind of odd on a headphone, but evidently a lot of people like it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 21 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 33 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › WTB: DX90 1 minute ago
- › New in the Headphone World Looking for an Amp 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Hello + Computer audio advice 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 2 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP. NEED GOOD COMPUTER SPEAKER FOR $150-250 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3