Nope, but that would look good and be easy to do
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/7/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/7/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/7/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/7/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/7/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 6841/17/13 at 6:33pmpost #348 of 6841/18/13 at 6:14am
I'm kinda new here, and I was thinking about purchasing a lp custom over ear headphone. I was thinking about purchasing a LP over-ear shield kit with it (http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/).
Just to be sure, 4 shields are included with that kit is that right? Or is that two? or one?
Anyway, here are some ideas: (sorry, the ''insert image'' option was kinda bugged)
Any review would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!post #349 of 6841/18/13 at 6:17amEach kit comes with a single pair of shields, meaning 2 shields and 2 wing plates. I assume you got the 4 shield idea from the example picture, there are 4 there so they can show off the colors and patternspost #350 of 6841/18/13 at 6:21ampost #351 of 6841/18/13 at 10:28ampost #352 of 6841/18/13 at 5:38pmpost #353 of 6841/18/13 at 7:56pmpost #354 of 6841/21/13 at 5:22ampost #355 of 6841/23/13 at 9:35pm
I dunno. Personally I'd make my own design as I don't know if they'll handle the foreign chars well. Uhhh... Skyrim logo, I'm pretty sure they'll object as it's probably copywrited or whatever. The keyword, LOGO. Can't use the Superman logo, or probably not the Apple logo, etc, etc, etc. Also, Bibas, I can probably help you out designing it if you want, I'm not super great, but you can look at my shields I designed a page or two back, the purple ones on the m-80's? If it's just the logo and name, I'm pretty sure I could manage that. The way I did mine was logo on one side, name on the other, would you be interested in that? Bigger space to show off the logo as m-80 shields are somewhat small, at least compared to lp's and m-100's.post #356 of 6841/23/13 at 10:07pm
Skyrim one looks generic enough (and not popular enough) that it might slip by, but yeah, if another gamer at V-Moda recognizes it or they do some reverse image lookups they'd probably shoot it down.post #357 of 6841/25/13 at 5:52pm
Here are a few photos of my shields. I have been waiting for them for about a month now becasue of a bit of a mix-up when I ordered my M-100's.
The left Shield has my name on it under the tree and the right one doesn't. Now that I got them I dont know if im completly happy with them so I have only half installed them. I desigined the picture myself for the shield but now feel it may be a bit detailed for such a small area, what do you think?post #358 of 6841/25/13 at 11:38pmWhat's wrong with the detail? It still looks like a tee from afar, but it's cool to get that extra bit of detail up close (the bark and whatnot). I like it, no pics of the one with the name tho?post #359 of 6841/26/13 at 4:04ampost #360 of 6841/26/13 at 3:15pmQuote:
The fabric is a suede kind of fabric (like the type they use in furniture; move your hand in one direction and you can "draw" things in it, move it the opposite way to "erase" it). It's the same material they used for the Shadow M-80's headband. I personally don't like the feel of it as it feels kind of odd on a headphone, but evidently a lot of people like it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › Sony MDR-7520 2 seconds ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 48 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 3 minutes ago
- › JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals 3 minutes ago
- › AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation... 3 minutes ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 amp/dac 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi