did you get these yet? Ide like to see some pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR-2 DAP Review And Impressions - Expatinjapan Head Pie Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at another new headphone storage and organization product from Brainwavz, the Krudul Duo, though this particular item is more like two...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 20
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #287 of 122612/14/12 at 1:16pm
They actually dont need the image completed on the template for them to do it. I talked with David from customer support a bit about it and just sending them an image of what you want will work. The people at V-Moda greyscale/BW it for you and then match it to the template for engraving.post #288 of 122612/14/12 at 3:01pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by allmightyjfs
Hey guys! Im new to this site. I got a couple questions. I bought these customization shields and headphones as a xmas gift. I am getting a little desperate, i customized a design for the m-80 shields. I am wondering will it be shipped out and make it out to me by christmas? How long does the customization process take? and is this image too complex to be designed into the shields. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddkrmdlft4eu1rt/Alexa-on-ear-shield-blank-template_photoshop.jpg The order was place on the 10th of dec. and currently marked as Pending. Thanks.
I would have suggested to clean up the design a bit. Grey scaling has been done in the past with mixed results. The skulls and 'alexa' will probably be okay, but the rest of the body and hair might be somewhat indistinguishable or blobby. I'm interested to see the reults when you get them.post #289 of 122612/14/12 at 9:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by XyonR
Hey guys, some amazing custom shields up on here, Ive got an idea of what I would like on my m100s, but I do not know how to electronically design it... Please help.
This is a drawing of what I'd like to do
It is possible to make that image black/white and then vectorize it in Adobe Illustrator. I don't have Illustrator though (my ~30 day trial expired), so maybe someone else can help you out with that.
I tried to make it a black/white image here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2816447/IMG_0370_copy_contrast.png (this one has more contrast)post #290 of 122612/17/12 at 3:39pm
So here it is, just got them today. It looks a little more crisp in person but Overall happy with the image except as you can see the name is missing. I thought this was pretty careless by v-moda. The image was inside the guidelines so i dont see why they werent able to put it in. I emailed them to see if i can get a new set sent out to me by xmas. Well see what happens and keep you guys posted. Heres the image https://www.dropbox.com/s/n43mfl2ur8olnli/20121217_183033.jpgpost #291 of 122612/17/12 at 9:24pmThread StarterWow. They came out really good. I wasn't expecting anything half as good as that. Their shading techniques must be improving. But I think if you want the name included they might have to shrink your image overall. Let us know how it turns out.post #292 of 122612/17/12 at 10:02pmQuote:
Bumppost #293 of 122612/17/12 at 11:42pmpost #294 of 122612/18/12 at 10:53ampost #295 of 122612/19/12 at 12:01pmpost #296 of 122612/22/12 at 10:11ampost #297 of 122612/22/12 at 1:11pmpost #298 of 122612/22/12 at 2:14pmpost #299 of 122612/22/12 at 2:17pmpost #300 of 122612/22/12 at 2:56pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Your Thoughts And Recommendation Needed 27 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 51 seconds ago
- › ASIO Proxy 0.9.2 "Sample & Hold"? 1 minute ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Eddie Current "The Studio" Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016 5 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 11 minutes ago
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › LH Labs Geek Out V2+ by peter123
- › CEntrance DACPort HD by Aero Dynamik
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...