did you get these yet? Ide like to see some pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
I bought these back in 2000 for full retail, which was a lot of money for me at the time. I got to A/B these at a hi-fi shop using my reference CD. I listened to the HD600 and the HD590. I...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 20
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #287 of 123012/14/12 at 1:16pm
They actually dont need the image completed on the template for them to do it. I talked with David from customer support a bit about it and just sending them an image of what you want will work. The people at V-Moda greyscale/BW it for you and then match it to the template for engraving.post #288 of 123012/14/12 at 3:01pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by allmightyjfs
Hey guys! Im new to this site. I got a couple questions. I bought these customization shields and headphones as a xmas gift. I am getting a little desperate, i customized a design for the m-80 shields. I am wondering will it be shipped out and make it out to me by christmas? How long does the customization process take? and is this image too complex to be designed into the shields. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddkrmdlft4eu1rt/Alexa-on-ear-shield-blank-template_photoshop.jpg The order was place on the 10th of dec. and currently marked as Pending. Thanks.
I would have suggested to clean up the design a bit. Grey scaling has been done in the past with mixed results. The skulls and 'alexa' will probably be okay, but the rest of the body and hair might be somewhat indistinguishable or blobby. I'm interested to see the reults when you get them.post #289 of 123012/14/12 at 9:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by XyonR
Hey guys, some amazing custom shields up on here, Ive got an idea of what I would like on my m100s, but I do not know how to electronically design it... Please help.
This is a drawing of what I'd like to do
It is possible to make that image black/white and then vectorize it in Adobe Illustrator. I don't have Illustrator though (my ~30 day trial expired), so maybe someone else can help you out with that.
I tried to make it a black/white image here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2816447/IMG_0370_copy_contrast.png (this one has more contrast)post #290 of 123012/17/12 at 3:39pm
So here it is, just got them today. It looks a little more crisp in person but Overall happy with the image except as you can see the name is missing. I thought this was pretty careless by v-moda. The image was inside the guidelines so i dont see why they werent able to put it in. I emailed them to see if i can get a new set sent out to me by xmas. Well see what happens and keep you guys posted. Heres the image https://www.dropbox.com/s/n43mfl2ur8olnli/20121217_183033.jpgpost #291 of 123012/17/12 at 9:24pmThread StarterWow. They came out really good. I wasn't expecting anything half as good as that. Their shading techniques must be improving. But I think if you want the name included they might have to shrink your image overall. Let us know how it turns out.post #292 of 123012/17/12 at 10:02pmQuote:
Bumppost #293 of 123012/17/12 at 11:42pmpost #294 of 123012/18/12 at 10:53ampost #295 of 123012/19/12 at 12:01pmpost #296 of 123012/22/12 at 10:11ampost #297 of 123012/22/12 at 1:11pmpost #298 of 123012/22/12 at 2:14pmpost #299 of 123012/22/12 at 2:17pmpost #300 of 123012/22/12 at 2:56pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Why doesn't anybody like the Denon AH-D600 8 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 13 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 15 minutes ago
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...