did you get these yet? Ide like to see some pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 20
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #287 of 105012/14/12 at 1:16pm
They actually dont need the image completed on the template for them to do it. I talked with David from customer support a bit about it and just sending them an image of what you want will work. The people at V-Moda greyscale/BW it for you and then match it to the template for engraving.post #288 of 105012/14/12 at 3:01pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by allmightyjfs
Hey guys! Im new to this site. I got a couple questions. I bought these customization shields and headphones as a xmas gift. I am getting a little desperate, i customized a design for the m-80 shields. I am wondering will it be shipped out and make it out to me by christmas? How long does the customization process take? and is this image too complex to be designed into the shields. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddkrmdlft4eu1rt/Alexa-on-ear-shield-blank-template_photoshop.jpg The order was place on the 10th of dec. and currently marked as Pending. Thanks.
I would have suggested to clean up the design a bit. Grey scaling has been done in the past with mixed results. The skulls and 'alexa' will probably be okay, but the rest of the body and hair might be somewhat indistinguishable or blobby. I'm interested to see the reults when you get them.post #289 of 105012/14/12 at 9:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by XyonR
Hey guys, some amazing custom shields up on here, Ive got an idea of what I would like on my m100s, but I do not know how to electronically design it... Please help.
This is a drawing of what I'd like to do
It is possible to make that image black/white and then vectorize it in Adobe Illustrator. I don't have Illustrator though (my ~30 day trial expired), so maybe someone else can help you out with that.
I tried to make it a black/white image here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2816447/IMG_0370_copy_contrast.png (this one has more contrast)post #290 of 105012/17/12 at 3:39pm
So here it is, just got them today. It looks a little more crisp in person but Overall happy with the image except as you can see the name is missing. I thought this was pretty careless by v-moda. The image was inside the guidelines so i dont see why they werent able to put it in. I emailed them to see if i can get a new set sent out to me by xmas. Well see what happens and keep you guys posted. Heres the image https://www.dropbox.com/s/n43mfl2ur8olnli/20121217_183033.jpgpost #291 of 105012/17/12 at 9:24pmThread StarterWow. They came out really good. I wasn't expecting anything half as good as that. Their shading techniques must be improving. But I think if you want the name included they might have to shrink your image overall. Let us know how it turns out.post #292 of 105012/17/12 at 10:02pmQuote:
Bumppost #293 of 105012/17/12 at 11:42pmpost #294 of 105012/18/12 at 10:53ampost #295 of 105012/19/12 at 12:01pmpost #296 of 105012/22/12 at 10:11ampost #297 of 105012/22/12 at 1:11pmpost #298 of 105012/22/12 at 2:14pmpost #299 of 105012/22/12 at 2:17pmpost #300 of 105012/22/12 at 2:56pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 53 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 6 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP30, anyone? 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 10 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 12 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)