did you get these yet? Ide like to see some pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
To put it bluntly, I'm never buying another Logitech headset ever again. Logitech is well aware of the issues that these headsets have, and still continue to produce defective merchandise/software....
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 20
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #287 of 117112/14/12 at 1:16pm
They actually dont need the image completed on the template for them to do it. I talked with David from customer support a bit about it and just sending them an image of what you want will work. The people at V-Moda greyscale/BW it for you and then match it to the template for engraving.post #288 of 117112/14/12 at 3:01pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by allmightyjfs
Hey guys! Im new to this site. I got a couple questions. I bought these customization shields and headphones as a xmas gift. I am getting a little desperate, i customized a design for the m-80 shields. I am wondering will it be shipped out and make it out to me by christmas? How long does the customization process take? and is this image too complex to be designed into the shields. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddkrmdlft4eu1rt/Alexa-on-ear-shield-blank-template_photoshop.jpg The order was place on the 10th of dec. and currently marked as Pending. Thanks.
I would have suggested to clean up the design a bit. Grey scaling has been done in the past with mixed results. The skulls and 'alexa' will probably be okay, but the rest of the body and hair might be somewhat indistinguishable or blobby. I'm interested to see the reults when you get them.post #289 of 117112/14/12 at 9:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by XyonR
Hey guys, some amazing custom shields up on here, Ive got an idea of what I would like on my m100s, but I do not know how to electronically design it... Please help.
This is a drawing of what I'd like to do
It is possible to make that image black/white and then vectorize it in Adobe Illustrator. I don't have Illustrator though (my ~30 day trial expired), so maybe someone else can help you out with that.
I tried to make it a black/white image here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2816447/IMG_0370_copy_contrast.png (this one has more contrast)post #290 of 117112/17/12 at 3:39pm
So here it is, just got them today. It looks a little more crisp in person but Overall happy with the image except as you can see the name is missing. I thought this was pretty careless by v-moda. The image was inside the guidelines so i dont see why they werent able to put it in. I emailed them to see if i can get a new set sent out to me by xmas. Well see what happens and keep you guys posted. Heres the image https://www.dropbox.com/s/n43mfl2ur8olnli/20121217_183033.jpgpost #291 of 117112/17/12 at 9:24pmThread StarterWow. They came out really good. I wasn't expecting anything half as good as that. Their shading techniques must be improving. But I think if you want the name included they might have to shrink your image overall. Let us know how it turns out.post #292 of 117112/17/12 at 10:02pmQuote:
Bumppost #293 of 117112/17/12 at 11:42pmpost #294 of 117112/18/12 at 10:53ampost #295 of 117112/19/12 at 12:01pmpost #296 of 117112/22/12 at 10:11ampost #297 of 117112/22/12 at 1:11pmpost #298 of 117112/22/12 at 2:14pmpost #299 of 117112/22/12 at 2:17pmpost #300 of 117112/22/12 at 2:56pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 49 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 7 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 8 minutes ago
- › New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM... 9 minutes ago
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2