next years superman movie has a budget of $225 million so - yes trademarked!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 114711/15/12 at 6:04pm
i hit up one of my favourite records labels PPU (People Potential Unlimited) asking if i could use their logo - they replied back including logo artwork for me to use (thanks andrew).
given the whole V motif to the headphones i'm thinking the design will be a form fitpost #243 of 114711/15/12 at 9:41pmpost #244 of 114711/15/12 at 9:48pmpost #245 of 114711/15/12 at 10:01pm
Will them accept a pic like this? This is not my design though. It's from one of my favorite manga all time: 20th Century Boys. It would be so exciting if I can get this "20th Century Boys limited edition" for M-100post #246 of 114711/15/12 at 10:08pmpost #247 of 114711/15/12 at 10:16pm
The copy write question is a difficult one. v moda obviously wont want to knowingly be infringing copy write but how can they know if a submitted image is covered by a copywrite?
superman is one thing (massive $$$ with DC & NewsCorp (Time Warner) behind the logo) but maga is pretty obscure outside of Japan.
[edited to fix up some shocking spelling]
Edited by simonpking - 11/15/12 at 10:19pmpost #248 of 114711/16/12 at 2:58amThread Starterpost #249 of 114711/16/12 at 10:47pmQuote:
I really like that random square design... Wonder if I could cobble together something similar from a bunch of small Android logos, I think it'd look cooler and more stylized than a single big Android logo taking up the entire shield.
I just got my M-80's a few days ago and can't quite make up my mind about the shields, I wanna get something geeky done but also something that looks like it belongs there and it's not just a random logo thrown on the shield. I think the designs that are more vertical and/or take up most of the space available tend to accomplish that goal the best (like the squares, or that Zelda/Hyrule logo a few pages back).
My artistic skills leave much to be desired tho so I'm gonna have to recruit a friend to help me out...
Edit: My other thought was the Elrich family crest from Full Metal Alchemist. I wonder if the empire emblem from Star Wars would get the no no due to trademark infringement...
Edited by Impulse - 11/16/12 at 10:51pmpost #250 of 114711/17/12 at 1:30ampost #251 of 114711/17/12 at 2:56pmIs it possible to have two different color Shields as a pair? I was thinking I want to get the dark blue and purple for the right and left ear cups ? With a purple straight audio only cable though I have not seen any picture of a purple cable though its an option under accessories ....post #252 of 114711/19/12 at 9:08pmpost #253 of 114711/19/12 at 9:34pmpost #254 of 114711/20/12 at 2:58pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 33 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 58 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Apple Music... Seriously? 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Portable Amp Recommendations - iPhone 6 and Ultimate Ears Pro 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi Portable DAC Amplifier India Tour Application Thread 4 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)