next years superman movie has a budget of $225 million so - yes trademarked!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 121611/15/12 at 6:04pm
i hit up one of my favourite records labels PPU (People Potential Unlimited) asking if i could use their logo - they replied back including logo artwork for me to use (thanks andrew).
given the whole V motif to the headphones i'm thinking the design will be a form fitpost #243 of 121611/15/12 at 9:41pmpost #244 of 121611/15/12 at 9:48pmpost #245 of 121611/15/12 at 10:01pm
Will them accept a pic like this? This is not my design though. It's from one of my favorite manga all time: 20th Century Boys. It would be so exciting if I can get this "20th Century Boys limited edition" for M-100post #246 of 121611/15/12 at 10:08pmpost #247 of 121611/15/12 at 10:16pm
The copy write question is a difficult one. v moda obviously wont want to knowingly be infringing copy write but how can they know if a submitted image is covered by a copywrite?
superman is one thing (massive $$$ with DC & NewsCorp (Time Warner) behind the logo) but maga is pretty obscure outside of Japan.
[edited to fix up some shocking spelling]
Edited by simonpking - 11/15/12 at 10:19pmpost #248 of 121611/16/12 at 2:58amThread Starterpost #249 of 121611/16/12 at 10:47pmQuote:
I really like that random square design... Wonder if I could cobble together something similar from a bunch of small Android logos, I think it'd look cooler and more stylized than a single big Android logo taking up the entire shield.
I just got my M-80's a few days ago and can't quite make up my mind about the shields, I wanna get something geeky done but also something that looks like it belongs there and it's not just a random logo thrown on the shield. I think the designs that are more vertical and/or take up most of the space available tend to accomplish that goal the best (like the squares, or that Zelda/Hyrule logo a few pages back).
My artistic skills leave much to be desired tho so I'm gonna have to recruit a friend to help me out...
Edit: My other thought was the Elrich family crest from Full Metal Alchemist. I wonder if the empire emblem from Star Wars would get the no no due to trademark infringement...
Edited by Impulse - 11/16/12 at 10:51pmpost #250 of 121611/17/12 at 1:30ampost #251 of 121611/17/12 at 2:56pmIs it possible to have two different color Shields as a pair? I was thinking I want to get the dark blue and purple for the right and left ear cups ? With a purple straight audio only cable though I have not seen any picture of a purple cable though its an option under accessories ....post #252 of 121611/19/12 at 9:08pmpost #253 of 121611/19/12 at 9:34pmpost #254 of 121611/20/12 at 2:58pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 26 seconds ago
- › Help Me Diagnose Why My Setup Sounds Harsh With Orchestral Music 34 seconds ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › Help Please - Sennheiser HD 215 II vs. Audio Technica ATH-M30x 2 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 2 minutes ago
- › How to create M3U playlists for use on the X1, X3 and X5 from your... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 4 minutes ago
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...