next years superman movie has a budget of $225 million so - yes trademarked!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Very detailed quality sound . I am able to find details which missed before. Details with layer and staging. Staging and positioning isn't huge or odd. But I can feel it in my head when listening...
Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank the 1More team for giving these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from as much as an objective standpoint as possible....
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 122611/15/12 at 6:04pm
i hit up one of my favourite records labels PPU (People Potential Unlimited) asking if i could use their logo - they replied back including logo artwork for me to use (thanks andrew).
given the whole V motif to the headphones i'm thinking the design will be a form fitpost #243 of 122611/15/12 at 9:41pmpost #244 of 122611/15/12 at 9:48pmpost #245 of 122611/15/12 at 10:01pm
Will them accept a pic like this? This is not my design though. It's from one of my favorite manga all time: 20th Century Boys. It would be so exciting if I can get this "20th Century Boys limited edition" for M-100post #246 of 122611/15/12 at 10:08pmpost #247 of 122611/15/12 at 10:16pm
The copy write question is a difficult one. v moda obviously wont want to knowingly be infringing copy write but how can they know if a submitted image is covered by a copywrite?
superman is one thing (massive $$$ with DC & NewsCorp (Time Warner) behind the logo) but maga is pretty obscure outside of Japan.
[edited to fix up some shocking spelling]
Edited by simonpking - 11/15/12 at 10:19pmpost #248 of 122611/16/12 at 2:58amThread Starterpost #249 of 122611/16/12 at 10:47pmQuote:
I really like that random square design... Wonder if I could cobble together something similar from a bunch of small Android logos, I think it'd look cooler and more stylized than a single big Android logo taking up the entire shield.
I just got my M-80's a few days ago and can't quite make up my mind about the shields, I wanna get something geeky done but also something that looks like it belongs there and it's not just a random logo thrown on the shield. I think the designs that are more vertical and/or take up most of the space available tend to accomplish that goal the best (like the squares, or that Zelda/Hyrule logo a few pages back).
My artistic skills leave much to be desired tho so I'm gonna have to recruit a friend to help me out...
Edit: My other thought was the Elrich family crest from Full Metal Alchemist. I wonder if the empire emblem from Star Wars would get the no no due to trademark infringement...
Edited by Impulse - 11/16/12 at 10:51pmpost #250 of 122611/17/12 at 1:30ampost #251 of 122611/17/12 at 2:56pmIs it possible to have two different color Shields as a pair? I was thinking I want to get the dark blue and purple for the right and left ear cups ? With a purple straight audio only cable though I have not seen any picture of a purple cable though its an option under accessories ....post #252 of 122611/19/12 at 9:08pmpost #253 of 122611/19/12 at 9:34pmpost #254 of 122611/20/12 at 2:58pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V280 - slim and powerful balanced HPA 2 minutes ago
- › Vali 2 tube rolling 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend me a USB DAC/AMP - ~$100 - Classic 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods (All verified mods are on first... 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 8 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 9 minutes ago
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...