next years superman movie has a budget of $225 million so - yes trademarked!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 80911/15/12 at 6:04pm
i hit up one of my favourite records labels PPU (People Potential Unlimited) asking if i could use their logo - they replied back including logo artwork for me to use (thanks andrew).
given the whole V motif to the headphones i'm thinking the design will be a form fitpost #243 of 80911/15/12 at 9:41pmpost #244 of 80911/15/12 at 9:48pmpost #245 of 80911/15/12 at 10:01pm
Will them accept a pic like this? This is not my design though. It's from one of my favorite manga all time: 20th Century Boys. It would be so exciting if I can get this "20th Century Boys limited edition" for M-100post #246 of 80911/15/12 at 10:08pmpost #247 of 80911/15/12 at 10:16pm
The copy write question is a difficult one. v moda obviously wont want to knowingly be infringing copy write but how can they know if a submitted image is covered by a copywrite?
superman is one thing (massive $$$ with DC & NewsCorp (Time Warner) behind the logo) but maga is pretty obscure outside of Japan.
[edited to fix up some shocking spelling]
Edited by simonpking - 11/15/12 at 10:19pmpost #248 of 80911/16/12 at 2:58amThread Starterpost #249 of 80911/16/12 at 10:47pmQuote:
I really like that random square design... Wonder if I could cobble together something similar from a bunch of small Android logos, I think it'd look cooler and more stylized than a single big Android logo taking up the entire shield.
I just got my M-80's a few days ago and can't quite make up my mind about the shields, I wanna get something geeky done but also something that looks like it belongs there and it's not just a random logo thrown on the shield. I think the designs that are more vertical and/or take up most of the space available tend to accomplish that goal the best (like the squares, or that Zelda/Hyrule logo a few pages back).
My artistic skills leave much to be desired tho so I'm gonna have to recruit a friend to help me out...
Edit: My other thought was the Elrich family crest from Full Metal Alchemist. I wonder if the empire emblem from Star Wars would get the no no due to trademark infringement...
Edited by Impulse - 11/16/12 at 10:51pmpost #250 of 80911/17/12 at 1:30ampost #251 of 80911/17/12 at 2:56pmIs it possible to have two different color Shields as a pair? I was thinking I want to get the dark blue and purple for the right and left ear cups ? With a purple straight audio only cable though I have not seen any picture of a purple cable though its an option under accessories ....post #252 of 80911/19/12 at 9:08pmpost #253 of 80911/19/12 at 9:34pmpost #254 of 80911/20/12 at 2:58pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › $500 Budget for Headphones, please help! 16 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 20 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › would the hd595 be a good purchase for $150? 3 minutes ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude