Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 16

post #226 of 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition View Post

Seems like people really like the less detailed star.. Hmm.. Well - I will see.

I would just say get the ones you like. lol. but seriously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robble View Post

None, that's just my desk lol. Before I put them on my M-100's. I'll take a pic of them tonight before I change them for my purple ones.

cool thanks man...and i figured they were on your desk :) i meant lp2 or m100

post #227 of 1011

Gold and matte black M-100's by request

 

 

700

 

 

And because changing shields is trivial for me now and it's that time of the week, purple shields.

 

 

700

 

700

 

 

Somehow for one reason or another purple shields seem to want never to show up the right shade. But here they are.

post #228 of 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by robble View Post

Gold and matte black M-100's by request

 

 

700

 

 

And because changing shields is trivial for me now and it's that time of the week, purple shields.

 

 

700

 

700

 

 

Somehow for one reason or another purple shields seem to want never to show up the right shade. But here they are.

 

thanks...i think i am going to go the gold and shadow route


Edited by marioooooo - 11/9/12 at 8:01am
post #229 of 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition View Post

I'm not big on different logos on each shield.

 

Hey how about a bit "L" on one and a big "R" on the other?  ;)

post #230 of 1011

Can anyone post a picture of a M100 Shadow with custom shields?

 

Trying to decide what color shields I want. Leaning towards Shiny Black but I am not sure.

post #231 of 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutnat View Post

 

Hey how about a bit "L" on one and a big "R" on the other?  ;)

could be cool but imo could also be sorta obnoxious....depends on your tastes

post #232 of 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioooooo View Post

could be cool but imo could also be sorta obnoxious....depends on your tastes


Yeah I think that would be pretty ugly.

post #233 of 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioooooo View Post

could be cool but imo could also be sorta obnoxious....depends on your tastes

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Yeah I think that would be pretty ugly.

 

 

I was kidding, guys... 

post #234 of 1011

Hey, about the laser engraving, how accurate is it ? if i made a image trace of a photograph of a person do you think the laser tracing would be very accurate and detailed ? so basically a picture thats rather complex vs a simple logo with lines and words  ???

post #235 of 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerryberry View Post

Hey, about the laser engraving, how accurate is it ? if i made a image trace of a photograph of a person do you think the laser tracing would be very accurate and detailed ? so basically a picture thats rather complex vs a simple logo with lines and words  ???

You'll want to go for lineart, a photo won't turn out very well.

post #236 of 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Yeah I think that would be pretty ugly.

Pffft, I think it'd be great!

 

On the other hand my first name starts with an R and the last one is an L

post #237 of 1011

How about something like this do you think it would work ????


Edited by Jerryberry - 11/14/12 at 10:42pm
post #238 of 1011

two of them look fine but the one of the left won't work - i'm struggling to recognise what the image is of even before lazering

post #239 of 1011

Is the superman logo considered trademarked?

post #240 of 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emospence View Post

Is the superman logo considered trademarked?


I dunno. I'm guessing it is?

You can try contacting V-MODA support about that, or leave a comment on V-MODA's Facebook page.

support@v-moda.com

https://www.facebook.com/VMODA

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion