Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 2post #16 of 12137/6/12 at 8:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 12137/6/12 at 8:52ampost #18 of 12137/6/12 at 10:41am
I certainly don't object to combining two images, but just as a little critique, I think that you should place the four aces image INSIDE the open area of the first image. I think that would both save space and make it more aesthetically pleasing. Just a thought.
Alright, I already posted my image in the M-100 discussion thread, but I'll post it here again anyway.
This is the old logo for VulpVibe Records, and the guy that owned it gave up rights a few years ago, so the logo is fair game (but I did ask for his consent, just to make sure.)post #19 of 12137/8/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
Alright here's my second attempt. i had to shrink the cards down a bit but it fits. I hope it's not to small for V-MODA to work with. What do you guys think?
Edited by DigitalFreak - 7/8/12 at 10:12pmpost #20 of 12137/8/12 at 10:59pmQuote:
No offence, but I don't think the cards will come out well - the 'A's won't be detailed, is there any higher quality scan/image you can get of them?post #21 of 12137/8/12 at 11:38pmQuote:
I'm gonna have to say the same thing. They're gonna come out as small specks. If you're fine with that then go ahead, but otherwise I'd say get rid of the cardspost #22 of 12137/8/12 at 11:47pm
Maybe you guys are right nothing wrong with just going with the tribal art eagle. Other options I was considering was maybe a tribal art cross or a tiger.
So which one do you guys think would work the best?post #23 of 12137/9/12 at 1:32amThread StarterThe first image looks the most bada$$ if that is what you're going for. But the second image is the cleanest and will probably show up better on the shield. Not a fan of the tiger or the four aces. Although if you are a poker player this could be an intimidation factor at the table (the aces).post #24 of 12137/9/12 at 6:36pm
Tough call between these three I made, leaning towards the portal guy with headphones. Whadda guys think?
Edited by swbf2cheater - 7/10/12 at 1:15ampost #25 of 12137/9/12 at 6:39pmQuote:
Unless you make the first two black and white, you're going to have to go with the last one.post #26 of 12137/9/12 at 6:51pmpost #27 of 12137/9/12 at 8:02pmpost #28 of 12137/11/12 at 7:37amQuote:Originally Posted by largemouth bass
The design itself is 'etched' into the shield and will not contain a color. But you can select from an array of different shield colors. Is this the design for your shield? Here's a link to custom designs from the V-Moda Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150249433353092.370339.106696703091&type=3
the thought was that everything would be etched off besides the design which is in color. Im waiting for closer to the m-100 release to decide what I want to do about my shields though so I wont be able to confirm if this is okay by going through v-modas shield design artists but again val is saying that it is Ez assuming of course he correctly understood what I wanted to do.post #29 of 12137/12/12 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by SemperMalum
Here's my shield design with my custom logo. The Kanji means Sama (Which is part of my alias for gaming, etc. It's also the logo I use for my Youtube Channel)
These are on my LP2. I am in love with them still, and the shields are just ******* awesome on the black LP2.
That's the exact color combo/style I'm going for on the M100 except with a different character. Any tips on how you made/design/aligned/etc yours?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 36 seconds ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Review and Mods 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 Tokyo Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 6 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 7 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 9 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse