Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/6/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 7/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-GUNBLACK Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 7/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp VS V-Moda M-80 Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80 v LP/2 (Comparison help) Last post on 6/27/12 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best v moda for dub step ?? Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 2post #16 of 11597/6/12 at 8:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 11597/6/12 at 8:52ampost #18 of 11597/6/12 at 10:41am
I certainly don't object to combining two images, but just as a little critique, I think that you should place the four aces image INSIDE the open area of the first image. I think that would both save space and make it more aesthetically pleasing. Just a thought.
Alright, I already posted my image in the M-100 discussion thread, but I'll post it here again anyway.
This is the old logo for VulpVibe Records, and the guy that owned it gave up rights a few years ago, so the logo is fair game (but I did ask for his consent, just to make sure.)post #19 of 11597/8/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
Alright here's my second attempt. i had to shrink the cards down a bit but it fits. I hope it's not to small for V-MODA to work with. What do you guys think?
Edited by DigitalFreak - 7/8/12 at 10:12pmpost #20 of 11597/8/12 at 10:59pmQuote:
No offence, but I don't think the cards will come out well - the 'A's won't be detailed, is there any higher quality scan/image you can get of them?post #21 of 11597/8/12 at 11:38pmQuote:
I'm gonna have to say the same thing. They're gonna come out as small specks. If you're fine with that then go ahead, but otherwise I'd say get rid of the cardspost #22 of 11597/8/12 at 11:47pm
Maybe you guys are right nothing wrong with just going with the tribal art eagle. Other options I was considering was maybe a tribal art cross or a tiger.
So which one do you guys think would work the best?post #23 of 11597/9/12 at 1:32amThread StarterThe first image looks the most bada$$ if that is what you're going for. But the second image is the cleanest and will probably show up better on the shield. Not a fan of the tiger or the four aces. Although if you are a poker player this could be an intimidation factor at the table (the aces).post #24 of 11597/9/12 at 6:36pm
Tough call between these three I made, leaning towards the portal guy with headphones. Whadda guys think?
Edited by swbf2cheater - 7/10/12 at 1:15ampost #25 of 11597/9/12 at 6:39pmQuote:
Unless you make the first two black and white, you're going to have to go with the last one.post #26 of 11597/9/12 at 6:51pmpost #27 of 11597/9/12 at 8:02pmpost #28 of 11597/11/12 at 7:37amQuote:Originally Posted by largemouth bass
The design itself is 'etched' into the shield and will not contain a color. But you can select from an array of different shield colors. Is this the design for your shield? Here's a link to custom designs from the V-Moda Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150249433353092.370339.106696703091&type=3
the thought was that everything would be etched off besides the design which is in color. Im waiting for closer to the m-100 release to decide what I want to do about my shields though so I wont be able to confirm if this is okay by going through v-modas shield design artists but again val is saying that it is Ez assuming of course he correctly understood what I wanted to do.post #29 of 11597/12/12 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by SemperMalum
Here's my shield design with my custom logo. The Kanji means Sama (Which is part of my alias for gaming, etc. It's also the logo I use for my Youtube Channel)
These are on my LP2. I am in love with them still, and the shields are just ******* awesome on the black LP2.
That's the exact color combo/style I'm going for on the M100 except with a different character. Any tips on how you made/design/aligned/etc yours?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › M50x vs. SE215 2 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 12 seconds ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 47 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 1 minute ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › 3.5 Meter (black) Q-Audio Silk (Audeze Terminated to 1/4 black SE... 3 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2