Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, lRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes nicely boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 2post #16 of 12237/6/12 at 8:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 12237/6/12 at 8:52ampost #18 of 12237/6/12 at 10:41am
I certainly don't object to combining two images, but just as a little critique, I think that you should place the four aces image INSIDE the open area of the first image. I think that would both save space and make it more aesthetically pleasing. Just a thought.
Alright, I already posted my image in the M-100 discussion thread, but I'll post it here again anyway.
This is the old logo for VulpVibe Records, and the guy that owned it gave up rights a few years ago, so the logo is fair game (but I did ask for his consent, just to make sure.)post #19 of 12237/8/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
Alright here's my second attempt. i had to shrink the cards down a bit but it fits. I hope it's not to small for V-MODA to work with. What do you guys think?
Edited by DigitalFreak - 7/8/12 at 10:12pmpost #20 of 12237/8/12 at 10:59pmQuote:
No offence, but I don't think the cards will come out well - the 'A's won't be detailed, is there any higher quality scan/image you can get of them?post #21 of 12237/8/12 at 11:38pmQuote:
I'm gonna have to say the same thing. They're gonna come out as small specks. If you're fine with that then go ahead, but otherwise I'd say get rid of the cardspost #22 of 12237/8/12 at 11:47pm
Maybe you guys are right nothing wrong with just going with the tribal art eagle. Other options I was considering was maybe a tribal art cross or a tiger.
So which one do you guys think would work the best?post #23 of 12237/9/12 at 1:32amThread StarterThe first image looks the most bada$$ if that is what you're going for. But the second image is the cleanest and will probably show up better on the shield. Not a fan of the tiger or the four aces. Although if you are a poker player this could be an intimidation factor at the table (the aces).post #24 of 12237/9/12 at 6:36pm
Tough call between these three I made, leaning towards the portal guy with headphones. Whadda guys think?
Edited by swbf2cheater - 7/10/12 at 1:15ampost #25 of 12237/9/12 at 6:39pmQuote:
Unless you make the first two black and white, you're going to have to go with the last one.post #26 of 12237/9/12 at 6:51pmpost #27 of 12237/9/12 at 8:02pmpost #28 of 12237/11/12 at 7:37amQuote:Originally Posted by largemouth bass
The design itself is 'etched' into the shield and will not contain a color. But you can select from an array of different shield colors. Is this the design for your shield? Here's a link to custom designs from the V-Moda Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150249433353092.370339.106696703091&type=3
the thought was that everything would be etched off besides the design which is in color. Im waiting for closer to the m-100 release to decide what I want to do about my shields though so I wont be able to confirm if this is okay by going through v-modas shield design artists but again val is saying that it is Ez assuming of course he correctly understood what I wanted to do.post #29 of 12237/12/12 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by SemperMalum
Here's my shield design with my custom logo. The Kanji means Sama (Which is part of my alias for gaming, etc. It's also the logo I use for my Youtube Channel)
These are on my LP2. I am in love with them still, and the shields are just ******* awesome on the black LP2.
That's the exact color combo/style I'm going for on the M100 except with a different character. Any tips on how you made/design/aligned/etc yours?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 5 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 18 seconds ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 20 seconds ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Deppressing BS I can't rant about on facebook. 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...