Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On Ear Headphones with iPhone Remote - recommendations? Last post on 10/2/12 at 7:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-headphones $200-$300 range! Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 2post #16 of 12137/6/12 at 8:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 12137/6/12 at 8:52ampost #18 of 12137/6/12 at 10:41am
I certainly don't object to combining two images, but just as a little critique, I think that you should place the four aces image INSIDE the open area of the first image. I think that would both save space and make it more aesthetically pleasing. Just a thought.
Alright, I already posted my image in the M-100 discussion thread, but I'll post it here again anyway.
This is the old logo for VulpVibe Records, and the guy that owned it gave up rights a few years ago, so the logo is fair game (but I did ask for his consent, just to make sure.)post #19 of 12137/8/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
Alright here's my second attempt. i had to shrink the cards down a bit but it fits. I hope it's not to small for V-MODA to work with. What do you guys think?
Edited by DigitalFreak - 7/8/12 at 10:12pmpost #20 of 12137/8/12 at 10:59pmQuote:
No offence, but I don't think the cards will come out well - the 'A's won't be detailed, is there any higher quality scan/image you can get of them?post #21 of 12137/8/12 at 11:38pmQuote:
I'm gonna have to say the same thing. They're gonna come out as small specks. If you're fine with that then go ahead, but otherwise I'd say get rid of the cardspost #22 of 12137/8/12 at 11:47pm
Maybe you guys are right nothing wrong with just going with the tribal art eagle. Other options I was considering was maybe a tribal art cross or a tiger.
So which one do you guys think would work the best?post #23 of 12137/9/12 at 1:32amThread StarterThe first image looks the most bada$$ if that is what you're going for. But the second image is the cleanest and will probably show up better on the shield. Not a fan of the tiger or the four aces. Although if you are a poker player this could be an intimidation factor at the table (the aces).post #24 of 12137/9/12 at 6:36pm
Tough call between these three I made, leaning towards the portal guy with headphones. Whadda guys think?
Edited by swbf2cheater - 7/10/12 at 1:15ampost #25 of 12137/9/12 at 6:39pmQuote:
Unless you make the first two black and white, you're going to have to go with the last one.post #26 of 12137/9/12 at 6:51pmpost #27 of 12137/9/12 at 8:02pmpost #28 of 12137/11/12 at 7:37amQuote:Originally Posted by largemouth bass
The design itself is 'etched' into the shield and will not contain a color. But you can select from an array of different shield colors. Is this the design for your shield? Here's a link to custom designs from the V-Moda Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150249433353092.370339.106696703091&type=3
the thought was that everything would be etched off besides the design which is in color. Im waiting for closer to the m-100 release to decide what I want to do about my shields though so I wont be able to confirm if this is okay by going through v-modas shield design artists but again val is saying that it is Ez assuming of course he correctly understood what I wanted to do.post #29 of 12137/12/12 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by SemperMalum
Here's my shield design with my custom logo. The Kanji means Sama (Which is part of my alias for gaming, etc. It's also the logo I use for my Youtube Channel)
These are on my LP2. I am in love with them still, and the shields are just ******* awesome on the black LP2.
That's the exact color combo/style I'm going for on the M100 except with a different character. Any tips on how you made/design/aligned/etc yours?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 4 seconds ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 50 seconds ago
- › Some questions about Beyerdynamics DT770 PRO-80 51 seconds ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 55 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...