Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 69

post #1021 of 1045

Yeah, the Ibanez bodies are so well made and also light and rounded at the right spots to hold them comfortable.

 

For the V-Moda shields I did many designs and used an internet randomizer for me to pick which ones to chose :D I am glad how they turned out and there are many people asking me about where I bought the V-Modas on the street.

post #1022 of 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinSlot View Post


I sent you the PSD file. It has both shields, there are separate layers for each side. Just send that through with your order.

Wow those are amazing... I am going to buy my M100 with custom shields soon. I was experimenting with photoshop and whatnot, but you have just given me a whole new dimension to work with:shading. How did you do that? just greyscale an image and it will turn out like that?

post #1023 of 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston94 View Post
 

Wow those are amazing... I am going to buy my M100 with custom shields soon. I was experimenting with photoshop and whatnot, but you have just given me a whole new dimension to work with:shading. How did you do that? just greyscale an image and it will turn out like that?

In Photoshop I create a black and white adjustment layer over the image. Then play with the colour sliders to adjust the luminance of each colour to how I want it.

post #1024 of 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinSlot View Post
 

In Photoshop I create a black and white adjustment layer over the image. Then play with the colour sliders to adjust the luminance of each colour to how I want it.


Will something like this be adequate?

http://imgur.com/aXoIDWR,LlpezBx

 

Or does it have to be more like this?

http://imgur.com/aXoIDWR,LlpezBx#1

 

Or even darker than that?

post #1025 of 1045

Double post


Edited by Winston94 - 8/9/14 at 8:52pm
post #1026 of 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston94 View Post
 


Will something like this be adequate?

http://imgur.com/aXoIDWR,LlpezBx

 

Or does it have to be more like this?

http://imgur.com/aXoIDWR,LlpezBx#1

 

Or even darker than that?

Send it to V-Moda, they will mock it up for you.

post #1027 of 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinSlot View Post
 

Send it to V-Moda, they will mock it up for you.


Alright thanks!

post #1028 of 1045

Hey folks. I'm a total noob when it comes to graphics. I wanted to use this font.



 

The issue is that I don't have PS. I'm downloading PS Elements 12 currently which is a testversion. So I hope thats the right version. Is that logo good as it is to use? I would love to put some effects on it, but I'm not sure how to do it. Like I don't want a plain E but also with a slick background.

 

Maybe someone with graphic skills might help me out?


Edited by truthless - 8/16/14 at 10:35am
post #1029 of 1045

So yeah I send V-moda these two pics

 

 

 

Hope it's going to be fine lol.


Edited by truthless - 8/16/14 at 3:18pm
post #1030 of 1045

Hey guys I have another design and this hopefully this time someone will give their opinion. I am planning to get this on a matte green shield for the XS. Anyways any help or suggestion is welcome and appreciated.

 

post #1031 of 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound22 View Post
 

Hey guys I have another design and this hopefully this time someone will give their opinion. I am planning to get this on a matte green shield for the XS. Anyways any help or suggestion is welcome and appreciated.

 

My only critique is the art looks kind of low-res. Is that because you stretched out a low-res or shrunk down a high-res to get it to fit? Do you have a link to the original pic?

post #1032 of 1045

I think it is because i stretched it out( i am just a noob at photoshop). 

 

Here is the link:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PILNctYvB24/Ud-QwO_4aEI/AAAAAAAAEMA/w9prv0doA0g/s1600/GREEN_ARCHER_LOGO.jpg

 

Thanks for all this help and sorry if this is a late reply.

post #1033 of 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound22 View Post
 

I think it is because i stretched it out( i am just a noob at photoshop). 

 

Here is the link:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PILNctYvB24/Ud-QwO_4aEI/AAAAAAAAEMA/w9prv0doA0g/s1600/GREEN_ARCHER_LOGO.jpg

 

Thanks for all this help and sorry if this is a late reply.


Seems like the pic overall is low resolution. Or is it just me?

post #1034 of 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthless View Post


Seems like the pic overall is low resolution. Or is it just me?

Yep it is low res. Is there anyway I can fix this though? And will it look fine even with it being this low res?

Thanks once again.
post #1035 of 1045

Not sure if this tut is good, but -> http://www.howtogeek.com/105952/3-simple-ways-to-improve-low-resolution-images-and-typography/

 

Otherwise you could google around a bit^^. I'm not an expert myself, sorry.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion