Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA Shield Design Discussion - Page 68

post #1006 of 1050

mines better lol ahahahaha!

post #1007 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJxx01 View Post
 

 

 

 

 

this is my first try.. do u have something in mind on how you want it to look ?

 

Hey. Thanks.  This looks good, but I think the characters are too big. I would just love them to be maybe on the clothes of the character. They shouldnt be the focus I think.

I would also order the midnight blue ones.


Edited by Sharillon - 7/2/14 at 8:54pm
post #1008 of 1050

Guys can someone help me fix the black levels around the splatters in this design on the template? I am just a noob at photoshop so please bear with me. Any suggestions are also welcome. Thanks in advance!

 

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tad7cb1tanlfvz/logo%20dota%202%20with%20graphic.psd

 

 


Edited by sound22 - 7/3/14 at 2:45pm
post #1009 of 1050

I'm currently not sure what colour to make these. Thoughts? These are going on a pair of shadow M80s


Edited by crayonhead - 7/3/14 at 11:08pm
post #1010 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayonhead View Post



I'm currently not sure what colour to make these. Thoughts? These are going on a pair of shadow M80s

If its on a shadow then red would match the v on the headband
post #1011 of 1050

But looking at the image with that colour, it doesn't look right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinvertedsky View Post


If its on a shadow then red would match the v on the headband
post #1012 of 1050

 

 

Ordered M100's with this design on brushed metal shields. Just thought I'd share haha! 

post #1013 of 1050

For you bio/anatomy/medical nerds out there. I present to you my shield design. I can post a link to the final product when they come in next week if anyone is interested! 

(I apologize that it's a link and not a direct upload. I'm admittedly not a regular member here. I just thought it'd be nice to share!)

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/270x409q90/913/b7901c.png

 

 

 

In case you're wondering what you're looking at, it's 2 pyramidal cells (neurons)

post #1014 of 1050
The design I made came out pretty well on brushed shields
post #1015 of 1050
Deleted
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 8/5/14 at 8:02am
post #1016 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR1346 View Post
 

For you bio/anatomy/medical nerds out there. I present to you my shield design. I can post a link to the final product when they come in next week if anyone is interested! 

(I apologize that it's a link and not a direct upload. I'm admittedly not a regular member here. I just thought it'd be nice to share!)

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/270x409q90/913/b7901c.png

 

 

 

In case you're wondering what you're looking at, it's 2 pyramidal cells (neurons)

 That is quite possibly the most awesome thing I have ever seen on Head-Fi.

Kudos :)

post #1017 of 1050

I received my shields today. DHL damaged the package, but the shields were not damaged.

 

 

 

 

 

Excuse me for the lousy quality. The pictures were taken with my Galaxy S3, because my main camera is broken :(

post #1018 of 1050
Off topic...but what guitar is that? I have an Ibanez (S-series?) that has almost that exact finish and color. It also has the Edge tremolo system. Thing sounds great, with a warm, chunky rhythm tone considering the lightness of the body. I definitely don't have those p/u's though. Lol.
post #1019 of 1050

It's an Ibanez RG 321 without a tremolo system and with Bill Lawrence pickups, custom made by Mr. Lawrence :)

The sound is also great but aggressive with much attack and fast decay. Overall the guitar is made for hardrock and metal with these pickups installed. But also warm and smooth with only the upper pickup activated.

post #1020 of 1050
Nice! I've heard they are good metal pups, and there's just something about these Ibanez bodies. I couldn't help but keep coming back to it. So comfortable, and unique looking. Those shields look sick with it too. Great choices all round.

I'm hoping to design some shields soon, but I have so many ideas, it will be hard to pick just one. Might have to continuously change them out... Lol.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion