I have come down to my final choices for IEMs and was hoping someone could tell me which one to get. I was wondering which IEM was best for DnB/Dubstep/Techno, and Hip-Hop/Rap. Also, if I were to get the TF10's I would get an upgrade cable and was wondering which one is the best to buy. The Vsonic GR07 were on my list, I am just cautious about the cable issues. I appreciate the responses. Thank you!
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR EX-600 vs VSonic GR07 vs UE Triple Fi 10 Last post on 7/3/12 at 9:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing out of these 8 IEMs (First time here :P ) Last post on 7/25/12 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony EX300's fell apart, MDR-EX600 vs MDR-7550 vs XBA-4? Last post on 7/24/12 at 4:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm looking for an earphone in $200 range Last post on 7/17/12 at 10:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ready for a repeat? Good, because the "short list" of Pros/Cons is too short. I wanted to provide a bit more in that regard. So here's a longer Pro/Con list that should sum it up better as there's...
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i owned headphones/earphones...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Sony MDR EX-600 vs. Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10post #1 of 87/3/12 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 87/3/12 at 8:14pmThread Starterpost #3 of 87/5/12 at 5:42ampost #4 of 87/5/12 at 5:53am
EX600 are much better. Superb instrumental separation, Natural, melodical, huge soundstage, great vocals.
TF10 has a great treble, average soundstabe, boomy midbass, bad mids.post #5 of 87/5/12 at 6:17amThread Starterpost #6 of 87/5/12 at 10:28am
And yes, EX600 "has bass".post #7 of 87/5/12 at 10:30amThread Starterpost #8 of 87/5/12 at 3:34pm
GR07 are kings of hard music. They've got also good instrumental separation, very good speed, pretty vocals, great low bass, sexy mids, nice treble. But their sound is on a thin side, when EX600 sounds big, also soundstage are much bigger on Sony.
I like hardcore, metall, hard rock, punk-rock, so both are superb IEMs for this music.
I want to put GR07 on a same level with Westone 4, and sometimes Vsonic i found lil better.IMOReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR EX-600 vs. Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 12 seconds ago
- › Review: RHA MA-750 (one of the best sub $200 IEM's around) 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Power of the iPod? 7 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 7 minutes ago
- › ASIO and WASAPI with Asus Essence One problems 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Oppo DV-981HD DVD/CD SACD DivX etc player 14 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by MalVeauX
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)