I have come down to my final choices for IEMs and was hoping someone could tell me which one to get. I was wondering which IEM was best for DnB/Dubstep/Techno, and Hip-Hop/Rap. Also, if I were to get the TF10's I would get an upgrade cable and was wondering which one is the best to buy. The Vsonic GR07 were on my list, I am just cautious about the cable issues. I appreciate the responses. Thank you!
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR EX-600 vs VSonic GR07 vs UE Triple Fi 10 Last post on 7/3/12 at 9:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing out of these 8 IEMs (First time here :P ) Last post on 7/25/12 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony EX300's fell apart, MDR-EX600 vs MDR-7550 vs XBA-4? Last post on 7/24/12 at 4:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm looking for an earphone in $200 range Last post on 7/17/12 at 10:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a quick and dirty look at the YHC S600, yet another outstanding hyper-budget earphone worthy of consideration. What the S600 brings to the...
I was able to get these from a friend who used their employee discount, so ignore the price paid. I would consider myself a rookie when it comes to headphones, but not sound quality. My...
Best looking closed headphone on the market that acts just like a open headphone but brings the advantages of a closed headphone such as detail and imaging... It is combining both worlds and packs...
Hello people i guess its the time for me to review the WA5-LE and in this Part i will be covering the Takatsuki 300B Tubes. in Part 02 i will be covering the Elrog 300B (latest/newest...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Omega FE-321 (Spark) is a lively little wonder of an IEM with a sparkly, bright sound and tiny footprint. The current price is US$59. Below is the...
Sony MDR EX-600 vs. Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10post #1 of 87/3/12 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 87/3/12 at 8:14pmThread Starterpost #3 of 87/5/12 at 5:42ampost #4 of 87/5/12 at 5:53am
EX600 are much better. Superb instrumental separation, Natural, melodical, huge soundstage, great vocals.
TF10 has a great treble, average soundstabe, boomy midbass, bad mids.post #5 of 87/5/12 at 6:17amThread Starterpost #6 of 87/5/12 at 10:28am
And yes, EX600 "has bass".post #7 of 87/5/12 at 10:30amThread Starterpost #8 of 87/5/12 at 3:34pm
GR07 are kings of hard music. They've got also good instrumental separation, very good speed, pretty vocals, great low bass, sexy mids, nice treble. But their sound is on a thin side, when EX600 sounds big, also soundstage are much bigger on Sony.
I like hardcore, metall, hard rock, punk-rock, so both are superb IEMs for this music.
I want to put GR07 on a same level with Westone 4, and sometimes Vsonic i found lil better.IMOReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR EX-600 vs. Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 58 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › OnePlus Icons - Revews, Pics and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What is a KOSS T-5 Headphone Junction Box 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman SuperMini -- A New DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Final announce new LAB II and F7200 earphones 4 minutes ago
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by crabdog
- › MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III by Lurk650
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by slowpickr
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by jjacq
- › Soundaware Esther by WCDchee
- › Fischer Audio Omega Twin by crabdog
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...