I have come down to my final choices for IEMs and was hoping someone could tell me which one to get. I was wondering which IEM was best for DnB/Dubstep/Techno, and Hip-Hop/Rap. Also, if I were to get the TF10's I would get an upgrade cable and was wondering which one is the best to buy. The Vsonic GR07 were on my list, I am just cautious about the cable issues. I appreciate the responses. Thank you!
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR EX-600 vs VSonic GR07 vs UE Triple Fi 10 Last post on 7/3/12 at 9:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing out of these 8 IEMs (First time here :P ) Last post on 7/25/12 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony EX300's fell apart, MDR-EX600 vs MDR-7550 vs XBA-4? Last post on 7/24/12 at 4:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm looking for an earphone in $200 range Last post on 7/17/12 at 10:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
Sony MDR EX-600 vs. Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10post #1 of 87/3/12 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 87/3/12 at 8:14pmThread Starterpost #3 of 87/5/12 at 5:42ampost #4 of 87/5/12 at 5:53am
EX600 are much better. Superb instrumental separation, Natural, melodical, huge soundstage, great vocals.
TF10 has a great treble, average soundstabe, boomy midbass, bad mids.post #5 of 87/5/12 at 6:17amThread Starterpost #6 of 87/5/12 at 10:28am
And yes, EX600 "has bass".post #7 of 87/5/12 at 10:30amThread Starterpost #8 of 87/5/12 at 3:34pm
GR07 are kings of hard music. They've got also good instrumental separation, very good speed, pretty vocals, great low bass, sexy mids, nice treble. But their sound is on a thin side, when EX600 sounds big, also soundstage are much bigger on Sony.
I like hardcore, metall, hard rock, punk-rock, so both are superb IEMs for this music.
I want to put GR07 on a same level with Westone 4, and sometimes Vsonic i found lil better.IMOReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR EX-600 vs. Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 33 seconds ago
- › MusicMaker TK12 Appreciation / Impressions Thread Dual BA and DD... 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 4 minutes ago
- › Post your favourite 80s music videos, any genre 5 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 5 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 6 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 7 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 7 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse