I have come down to my final choices for IEMs and was hoping someone could tell me which one to get. I was wondering which IEM was best for DnB/Dubstep/Techno, and Hip-Hop/Rap. Also, if I were to get the TF10's I would get an upgrade cable and was wondering which one is the best to buy. The Vsonic GR07 were on my list, I am just cautious about the cable issues. I appreciate the responses. Thank you!
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR EX-600 vs VSonic GR07 vs UE Triple Fi 10 Last post on 7/3/12 at 9:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing out of these 8 IEMs (First time here :P ) Last post on 7/25/12 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony EX300's fell apart, MDR-EX600 vs MDR-7550 vs XBA-4? Last post on 7/24/12 at 4:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm looking for an earphone in $200 range Last post on 7/17/12 at 10:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Tralucent Audio Reference 1 – With Comparisons I would first like to give a huge thanks to Head-Fi member, warrior1975 for loaning me his Ref. 1 and TWau cable for review. I was...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
Sony MDR EX-600 vs. Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10post #1 of 87/3/12 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 87/3/12 at 8:14pmThread Starterpost #3 of 87/5/12 at 5:42ampost #4 of 87/5/12 at 5:53am
EX600 are much better. Superb instrumental separation, Natural, melodical, huge soundstage, great vocals.
TF10 has a great treble, average soundstabe, boomy midbass, bad mids.post #5 of 87/5/12 at 6:17amThread Starterpost #6 of 87/5/12 at 10:28am
And yes, EX600 "has bass".post #7 of 87/5/12 at 10:30amThread Starterpost #8 of 87/5/12 at 3:34pm
GR07 are kings of hard music. They've got also good instrumental separation, very good speed, pretty vocals, great low bass, sexy mids, nice treble. But their sound is on a thin side, when EX600 sounds big, also soundstage are much bigger on Sony.
I like hardcore, metall, hard rock, punk-rock, so both are superb IEMs for this music.
I want to put GR07 on a same level with Westone 4, and sometimes Vsonic i found lil better.IMOReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR EX-600 vs. Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 28 seconds ago
- › Review and comparison: Focal Spirit Classic & Sennheiser HD380Pro 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 445 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Sound Fair 2014 Jakarta Indonesia impression and report on... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by moedawg140
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)