Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums and Sponsor Forums › Sponsor Forums › FiiO › Black List of unauthorized retailer in US ( Amazon ) updated on 20-07-2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Black List of unauthorized retailer in US ( Amazon ) updated on 20-07-2012 - Page 2

post #16 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdockweiler View Post

You should add "Emusic" to the list. The fake I received was 100% identical to the one purchased from EverythingDeals.

Both inside and out.

 

 

sometimes what you bough from Emusic is not shipped from Emusic so we need time to confirm that.

post #17 of 40

I think you should make more of a fuss about amazon to the media or have a word with steve guttenberg the audiophilliac so he can do an article about this!

post #18 of 40

do we know it's really all of these sellers that are involved?  I've seen things where even the official amazon sales were selling fake ie8's at one time.  So the fakes were making it into existing supply chains and bought unknowingly.  Of course if all these sellers are buying them unknowingly but knowing that they are only 10% of the cost they should be then....
 

post #19 of 40

Released black list: yyaudio llc

post #20 of 40
Thread Starter 

We bought an E6 from yyaudio on Amazon.co.uk, and found it is belong to fake products.

post #21 of 40

I just bought the e17 from the micca store, i hope it last me for many years

post #22 of 40
Thread Starter 

BTW, it is very danger to buy our products from an unauthorized stores and the price is cheaper than others.

post #23 of 40

I ordered an E10 at Amazon for its normal street price through "outlookfba" (who happened the vendor Amazon auto-selected for the product when I added to cart).  I purchased on July 19th and was promised delivery between tomorrow and this Saturday, but have received no update on shipping yet.  I'm thinking about cancelling the order and ordering from one of the retailers you mentioned like Micca or Hifiman.  Is "outlookfba" a legitimate seller?  I haven't seen you publish a white list of Amazon sellers of FiiO products.

post #24 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aharden View Post

I ordered an E10 at Amazon for its normal street price through "outlookfba" (who happened the vendor Amazon auto-selected for the product when I added to cart).  I purchased on July 19th and was promised delivery between tomorrow and this Saturday, but have received no update on shipping yet.  I'm thinking about cancelling the order and ordering from one of the retailers you mentioned like Micca or Hifiman.  Is "outlookfba" a legitimate seller?  I haven't seen you publish a white list of Amazon sellers of FiiO products.

 

 

So far there are not fake FiiO E10 so don't worry about that. About the white list, we need to confirm with our agents one by one so it take time . In fact, we are working in to remove the illegal seller on Amazon.co.uk now, it is a hard working job because we have so many kinds of 

 

products, and each model has been sold by so many seller on Amazon. 

post #25 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiao View Post

 

 

So far there are not fake FiiO E10 so don't worry about that. About the white list, we need to confirm with our agents one by one so it take time . In fact, we are working in to remove the illegal seller on Amazon.co.uk now, it is a hard working job because we have so many kinds of 

 

products, and each model has been sold by so many seller on Amazon. 

I agree, that it's hard to find out who the faulty sellers are nowadays because everythings online and just a phone call away,in some ways the internet is ideal place for professional thieves and con men, the too good to be true deals should tell people that something isn't right somewhere!

post #26 of 40

Almost ordered the 2xE6's my GF and I bought on Amazon, but then realized it was actually stocked by B&H and Adorama here in NYC so we went to get in person from the store (Adorama) so we would not have to deal with UPS...  Really relieved we ended up doing so after reading about all the fakes on amazon...  We usually prefer to buy from a store if the price and everything is similar, so would love to see your products stocked in more places.

post #27 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush1184 View Post

Almost ordered the 2xE6's my GF and I bought on Amazon, but then realized it was actually stocked by B&H and Adorama here in NYC so we went to get in person from the store (Adorama) so we would not have to deal with UPS...  Really relieved we ended up doing so after reading about all the fakes on amazon...  We usually prefer to buy from a store if the price and everything is similar, so would love to see your products stocked in more places.

 

yes, many retail stores are selling our amps , we are trying to collect all the information about that so people can buy from local store, it also help you have the chance to try the amps with different headphone/earphone in the stores.

post #28 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiao View Post

 

yes, many retail stores are selling our amps , we are trying to collect all the information about that so people can buy from local store, it also help you have the chance to try the amps with different headphone/earphone in the stores.

They are at a low price that record stores and cell/mobile phone shops could quite easily stock them..hmv in england etc..

post #29 of 40

Like you say if buying a cheap amp gets more common it's essential to take hard action against counterfeit. I don't know how it works because you're a Chinese company and the counterfeit products are sold mainly in the US. And how IP is regulated and so fort. But if you want to expand it's probably a good thing to look how you can ban out counterfeit products. On your end by using better serials etcetera, like you're already implementing I think I remembered have read. Maybe reporting retailers to the respective law enforcement agencies because selling counterfeit goods is a criminal offence. Maybe joining some international anti counterfeit organisation.

 

I don't know exactly either but just some thoughts smily_headphones1.gif.

post #30 of 40

Where can you find Fiio amps in Adorama ?

I'm interested to buy the E6 and the cable for my Westone W4 IEM

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FiiO
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums and Sponsor Forums › Sponsor Forums › FiiO › Black List of unauthorized retailer in US ( Amazon ) updated on 20-07-2012