- 35 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Do I need Additional Amplification - is it worth it? Last post on 9/19/12 at 3:19pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp (under $500) for westone 4R? Last post on 1/8/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob's not-so-quick comparison: RSA Predator, Pico Slim, Arrow 4G, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S Last post on 9/18/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
Cheap Amp recommendation for Sennheiser IE80post #1 of 37/2/12 at 9:52pmThread StarterLooking for an amp that will increase the soundstage and bass response.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/2/12 at 11:01pmpost #3 of 37/2/12 at 11:43pm
I can highly recommend Leckerton Audio UHA-4. Had it with IE8's. Fantastic amp. Tightens the bass greatly! Removes alot of the mud. Also increases the height of the soundstage (which ia great since the width of the soundstage on IE8s is too large in comparison), The crossfeed sounds great on IE8 too..
I was choosing between Pico Slim, Headstage Arrow and the UHA-4.
- Cheap Amp recommendation for Sennheiser IE80
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 4 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-V8 Pure Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier Announced! 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 vs AudioQuest NightHawk "Battle of the Upper Middle... 3 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K553 PRO 6 minutes ago
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3