- 35 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Do I need Additional Amplification - is it worth it? Last post on 9/19/12 at 3:19pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp (under $500) for westone 4R? Last post on 1/8/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob's not-so-quick comparison: RSA Predator, Pico Slim, Arrow 4G, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S Last post on 9/18/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Cheap Amp recommendation for Sennheiser IE80post #1 of 37/2/12 at 9:52pmThread StarterLooking for an amp that will increase the soundstage and bass response.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/2/12 at 11:01pmpost #3 of 37/2/12 at 11:43pm
I can highly recommend Leckerton Audio UHA-4. Had it with IE8's. Fantastic amp. Tightens the bass greatly! Removes alot of the mud. Also increases the height of the soundstage (which ia great since the width of the soundstage on IE8s is too large in comparison), The crossfeed sounds great on IE8 too..
I was choosing between Pico Slim, Headstage Arrow and the UHA-4.
- Cheap Amp recommendation for Sennheiser IE80
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 26 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 4 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 5 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 7 minutes ago
- › Unboxing Audeze LCD-X and LCD-XC tonight 7 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 8 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 10 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)