- 35 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Do I need Additional Amplification - is it worth it? Last post on 9/19/12 at 3:19pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp (under $500) for westone 4R? Last post on 1/8/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob's not-so-quick comparison: RSA Predator, Pico Slim, Arrow 4G, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S Last post on 9/18/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Cheap Amp recommendation for Sennheiser IE80post #1 of 37/2/12 at 9:52pmThread StarterLooking for an amp that will increase the soundstage and bass response.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/2/12 at 11:01pmpost #3 of 37/2/12 at 11:43pm
I can highly recommend Leckerton Audio UHA-4. Had it with IE8's. Fantastic amp. Tightens the bass greatly! Removes alot of the mud. Also increases the height of the soundstage (which ia great since the width of the soundstage on IE8s is too large in comparison), The crossfeed sounds great on IE8 too..
I was choosing between Pico Slim, Headstage Arrow and the UHA-4.
- Cheap Amp recommendation for Sennheiser IE80
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Suggest me a headphone under 150 $ 22 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 46 seconds ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1RBTmk2 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)