What are the differences between these two? What does the HA-RX900 have that's better than the 700? Also how do these stack up against an MDR-XB700?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- productJVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 7/3/12
- productJVC HARX900 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 7/3/12
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- £60 headphones? XB700/HA-RX700/HA-RX900? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- I think these might be the right headphones for me. Last post on 6/26/12 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The best headphones for hardcore / help in narrowing down a list of potential candidates Last post on 6/22/11 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help Me Choose Between The JVC- HA-RX700, JVC HA-RX900, and The Sennheiser HD558 Last post on 4/16/11 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HA-RX700 in Canada? Last post on 8/15/10 at 7:24am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
JVC HA-RX700 vs JVC HA-RX900?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 47/2/12 at 4:10pm
The main difference between them is that the 900's are more bassy than the 700. Both are nice models, they can be modded to improve their sound signature.
Haven't done a direct comparison with the XB models.post #3 of 43/5/13 at 11:06pm
I read that the 900's cups are larger inside and have more ear depth. Is that true? I definitely want the most ear space. Which one would be better for movies? Thanks.
Edited by Jim McC - 3/5/13 at 11:33pm
- JVC HA-RX700 vs JVC HA-RX900?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 39 seconds ago
- › Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 -... 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Fireflies WA7 & WA7tp USED For Sale 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Help with choosing between Mad Dog Pro, Alpha Dog, and Alpha Prime? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Who thinks Dr. Dre doesn't actually listen to Beats? 7 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by flognarde
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2