What are the differences between these two? What does the HA-RX900 have that's better than the 700? Also how do these stack up against an MDR-XB700?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- productJVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 7/3/12
- productJVC HARX900 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 7/3/12
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- £60 headphones? XB700/HA-RX700/HA-RX900? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- I think these might be the right headphones for me. Last post on 6/26/12 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The best headphones for hardcore / help in narrowing down a list of potential candidates Last post on 6/22/11 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help Me Choose Between The JVC- HA-RX700, JVC HA-RX900, and The Sennheiser HD558 Last post on 4/16/11 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HA-RX700 in Canada? Last post on 8/15/10 at 7:24am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
JVC HA-RX700 vs JVC HA-RX900?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 47/2/12 at 4:10pm
The main difference between them is that the 900's are more bassy than the 700. Both are nice models, they can be modded to improve their sound signature.
Haven't done a direct comparison with the XB models.post #3 of 43/5/13 at 11:06pm
I read that the 900's cups are larger inside and have more ear depth. Is that true? I definitely want the most ear space. Which one would be better for movies? Thanks.
Edited by Jim McC - 3/5/13 at 11:33pm
- JVC HA-RX700 vs JVC HA-RX900?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SoundMAGIC E80 Review by mark2410 18 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 27 seconds ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @... 37 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 58 seconds ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iPod with SDXC mod (Tarkan or OWC) 2 minutes ago
- › Finalists - Shure SRH 1540 vs Shure SRH 1840 vs HiFiMAN HE400i vs... 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › TOTALDAC DAC 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2