What are the differences between these two? What does the HA-RX900 have that's better than the 700? Also how do these stack up against an MDR-XB700?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- productJVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 7/3/12
- productJVC HARX900 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 7/3/12
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- £60 headphones? XB700/HA-RX700/HA-RX900? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- I think these might be the right headphones for me. Last post on 6/26/12 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The best headphones for hardcore / help in narrowing down a list of potential candidates Last post on 6/22/11 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help Me Choose Between The JVC- HA-RX700, JVC HA-RX900, and The Sennheiser HD558 Last post on 4/16/11 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HA-RX700 in Canada? Last post on 8/15/10 at 7:24am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
JVC HA-RX700 vs JVC HA-RX900?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 47/2/12 at 4:10pm
The main difference between them is that the 900's are more bassy than the 700. Both are nice models, they can be modded to improve their sound signature.
Haven't done a direct comparison with the XB models.post #3 of 43/5/13 at 11:06pm
I read that the 900's cups are larger inside and have more ear depth. Is that true? I definitely want the most ear space. Which one would be better for movies? Thanks.
Edited by Jim McC - 3/5/13 at 11:33pm
- JVC HA-RX700 vs JVC HA-RX900?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 37 seconds ago
- › Bluetooth adapter for powered speakers? 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › DAC Utilize Sound Card 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet 4 minutes ago
- › WANTED: Shure se535, se530, or se215 5 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)