does anyone here use a pair of Blox Mc2's with amplification? even a simple pa2v2 or cmoy? just curious. Used to own a pa2v2 and was thinking about getting another used one if it would be beneficial to my current portable headphones (blox). Thanks for your time!
- productBLOX M2Ctagged by System, 7/3/12
- productdigiZoid ZO2 Personal hi-fi experiencetagged by System, 7/3/12
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 7/3/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/3/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- productJDS Labs c421 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 7/3/12
- productJDS Labs CMoyBBtagged by System, 7/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for hd25-1II Last post on 9/19/12 at 2:55am in Portable Headphone Amps
- headphone baby here Last post on 7/9/12 at 3:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp for my RHP-20 Last post on 6/17/12 at 8:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sennheiser HD25-1 II Last post on 8/22/12 at 12:32pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared Last post on 9/1/14 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Blox MC2 and amplificationpost #1 of 57/2/12 at 4:24amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/2/12 at 12:40pm
The DigiZoid (v. 2.3) works excellent with the Blox. Great for rock/popular music. The DigiZoid pumps up the bass and the Blox handles it well.
I haven't tried them with anything elsepost #3 of 57/2/12 at 6:38pmThread Starter
I've never even heard of it. Is it cheap? Going to give it a look see now. Thanks! Would be great to hear from someone who used this with a pa2v2post #4 of 57/2/12 at 11:39pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox MC2 and amplification
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ath m50x or beats solo2 ? 37 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Best MUSIC SERVER: WEISS 301, Aurender, LUMIN.... ? HELP ! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)