Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MASSIVE BASSHEAD HEADPHONES FOR UNDER $55
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MASSIVE BASSHEAD HEADPHONES FOR UNDER $55

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

Hello,

 

I have a several pairs of IEM but im moving away IEMs.  I want to get a decent pair of headphones with MASSIVE BASS!  If the headphones had a mic on them that would be perfect too.  I own a pair of JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-S4X and I owned the HA-M5X but I preferred the bass of the HA-S4X.  So if anyone knows of a pair of headphones that has that great, MASSIVE bass I would really appreciate it! 

 

Thanks!!!!!!!!

happy_face1.gifhappy_face1.gif

post #2 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandi215 View Post

Hello,

 

I have a several pairs of IEM but im moving away IEMs.  I want to get a decent pair of headphones with MASSIVE BASS!  If the headphones had a mic on them that would be perfect too.  I own a pair of JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-S4X and I owned the HA-M5X but I preferred the bass of the HA-S4X.  So if anyone knows of a pair of headphones that has that great, MASSIVE bass I would really appreciate it! 

 

Thanks!!!!!!!!

happy_face1.gifhappy_face1.gif

You posted this in the wrong section. 

 

But XB500 have massive bass..... I own one..and boy.

post #3 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You posted this in the wrong section. 

 

But XB500 have massive bass..... I own one..and boy.

I too own the XB500.

The quote above says it all.

"I own one... And boy."

SO MUCH BASS!

$50 on Amazon.

Go buy yourself a pair, man!

post #4 of 10

If all you need is bass....and that's your price range..there is literally no other headphone you should look at.

post #5 of 10

the sound quality is not hifi at all but sheer bass quantity, yes look no further, xb500 is just that

post #6 of 10
Thread Starter 

Thank you for all your help and I think I know what my next purchase is going to be.

post #7 of 10

I found the Panasonic HTF600s to be cleaner and have harder hitting bass.  $30.

post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marximus View Post

I found the Panasonic HTF600s to be cleaner and have harder hitting bass.  $30.

 

 

 

my mom has a htf600, i only listened to it once. harder hitting bass, according to my memory, no but the sound is cleaner though

post #9 of 10
Thread Starter 

Has anyone heard of the iFrogz CS40s  Chromatone headphones and if so how good are those?

post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandi215 View Post

Has anyone heard of the iFrogz CS40s  Chromatone headphones and if so how good are those?

My brother has a pair, as it turns out. Only bad stuff to say, unfortunately.

 

1: Bass is not clear and bleeds into the mids.

 

2: Not comfortable at all. Clamping is almost unbearable on my head.

 

3: NOT durable. Broke within 3 months. And when I say broke, I mean the headband just randomly split in two and it won't work.

 

4: Overpriced Much?

 

So yeah, that about sums up the headphones.

 

Sorry about your inquiry. :/

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MASSIVE BASSHEAD HEADPHONES FOR UNDER $55