Just a bump/reminder the day before Joe's birthday for anyone who hasn't posted a Birthday greeting and would like to do so. I will be having lunch with Joe tomorrow and will print out the posts for him to enjoy.
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS1000, very mixed and not review like impressions. Last post on 1/3/14 at 3:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Who bought these? Last post on 5/23/12 at 9:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado/Alessandro Advice Last post on 9/19/11 at 11:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday - Page 2post #16 of 447/4/12 at 12:23pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 447/4/12 at 3:21pmHappy birthday that's a great company you made. Really enjoyed reading the company history on the website while I was shopping the site. Really great to know how its such a personal company where everyone knows each other. Enjoy the day like so many have enjoyed all the great things you have created.post #18 of 447/4/12 at 3:26pmQuote:
That's too cool!
What would also be cool would be if you could find out it he still has any A/C wallwarts for the HPA-1 headphone amp lying aroundpost #19 of 447/4/12 at 3:46pmpost #20 of 447/4/12 at 7:48pmThread Starterpost #21 of 447/4/12 at 7:57pmpost #22 of 447/5/12 at 5:34amThread Starterpost #23 of 447/5/12 at 6:45ampost #24 of 447/5/12 at 7:16ampost #25 of 447/5/12 at 7:29ampost #26 of 447/5/12 at 9:07ampost #27 of 447/6/12 at 12:39pmThread Starter
"That's too cool!
What would also be cool would be if you could find out it he still has any A/C wallwarts for the HPA-1 headphone amp lying around"
PM sent regarding this matter. Bottom line is Joe states he does not have any due to a previous theft.post #28 of 447/7/12 at 9:37ampost #29 of 447/7/12 at 10:45am
- Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HM601 8GB player + 32GB memory 6 minutes ago
- › Tea-Fi? 6 minutes ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 7 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › The Right Time to Move Overseas
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)