Just a bump/reminder the day before Joe's birthday for anyone who hasn't posted a Birthday greeting and would like to do so. I will be having lunch with Joe tomorrow and will print out the posts for him to enjoy.
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS1000, very mixed and not review like impressions. Last post on 1/3/14 at 3:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Who bought these? Last post on 5/23/12 at 9:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado/Alessandro Advice Last post on 9/19/11 at 11:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday - Page 2post #16 of 447/4/12 at 12:23pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 447/4/12 at 3:21pmHappy birthday that's a great company you made. Really enjoyed reading the company history on the website while I was shopping the site. Really great to know how its such a personal company where everyone knows each other. Enjoy the day like so many have enjoyed all the great things you have created.post #18 of 447/4/12 at 3:26pmQuote:
That's too cool!
What would also be cool would be if you could find out it he still has any A/C wallwarts for the HPA-1 headphone amp lying aroundpost #19 of 447/4/12 at 3:46pmpost #20 of 447/4/12 at 7:48pmThread Starterpost #21 of 447/4/12 at 7:57pmpost #22 of 447/5/12 at 5:34amThread Starterpost #23 of 447/5/12 at 6:45ampost #24 of 447/5/12 at 7:16ampost #25 of 447/5/12 at 7:29ampost #26 of 447/5/12 at 9:07ampost #27 of 447/6/12 at 12:39pmThread Starter
"That's too cool!
What would also be cool would be if you could find out it he still has any A/C wallwarts for the HPA-1 headphone amp lying around"
PM sent regarding this matter. Bottom line is Joe states he does not have any due to a previous theft.post #28 of 447/7/12 at 9:37ampost #29 of 447/7/12 at 10:45am
- Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › New DAP Shanling M2 is coming, smaller size and all new design 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-007 driver dead 4 minutes ago
- › So why are so many headphones UNCOMFORTABLE???? 5 minutes ago
- › Do your PS500 distort at louder volumes? 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by waynes world
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2