Just a bump/reminder the day before Joe's birthday for anyone who hasn't posted a Birthday greeting and would like to do so. I will be having lunch with Joe tomorrow and will print out the posts for him to enjoy.
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS1000, very mixed and not review like impressions. Last post on 1/3/14 at 3:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Who bought these? Last post on 5/23/12 at 9:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado/Alessandro Advice Last post on 9/19/11 at 11:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
Mine developed a noisy right channel after a relatively short time. Cambridge Tech support was poor and customer support was just as bad. This company is pennywise and pound foolish and should...
I’ve worked with Accutone IEMs before. However, I’ve never been so thoroughly satisfied a product of theirs. Almost every build-quality complaint I’ve had before lies dead at the feet of...
Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday - Page 2post #16 of 447/4/12 at 12:23pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 447/4/12 at 3:21pmHappy birthday that's a great company you made. Really enjoyed reading the company history on the website while I was shopping the site. Really great to know how its such a personal company where everyone knows each other. Enjoy the day like so many have enjoyed all the great things you have created.post #18 of 447/4/12 at 3:26pmQuote:
That's too cool!
What would also be cool would be if you could find out it he still has any A/C wallwarts for the HPA-1 headphone amp lying aroundpost #19 of 447/4/12 at 3:46pmpost #20 of 447/4/12 at 7:48pmThread Starterpost #21 of 447/4/12 at 7:57pmpost #22 of 447/5/12 at 5:34amThread Starterpost #23 of 447/5/12 at 6:45ampost #24 of 447/5/12 at 7:16ampost #25 of 447/5/12 at 7:29ampost #26 of 447/5/12 at 9:07ampost #27 of 447/6/12 at 12:39pmThread Starter
"That's too cool!
What would also be cool would be if you could find out it he still has any A/C wallwarts for the HPA-1 headphone amp lying around"
PM sent regarding this matter. Bottom line is Joe states he does not have any due to a previous theft.post #28 of 447/7/12 at 9:37ampost #29 of 447/7/12 at 10:45am
- Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday
- Headphone Impedance
- › Highs too piercing on westone w40 1 minute ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 2 minutes ago
- › Get 30% Off Melissa Menago's Little Crimes (from Chesky Records)... 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 8 minutes ago
- › Nw-Zx2 possible DIY upgrades and modifications 9 minutes ago
- › What computer speakers to get? 10 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 18 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 20 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Brainwavz Jive by B9Scrambler
- › iFi Nano iUSB 3.0 Power Supply by Army-Firedawg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...