- 251 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: New Jersey, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- [Methodology] How do you test your headphones? Last post on 9/9/12 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's a "noticeable" upgrade? Last post on 7/25/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rock & Metal: Beyer vs. Grado sound signature Last post on 7/24/12 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which full size amp and dac to pair with my headphones? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please rate my future setup Last post on 7/1/12 at 7:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Owned this amp for just over a year and it is wonderful for the price. FiiO is one of the few companies that openly lists all of their specs to the public. I reason I bought this was primarily to...
The Bravo V2 is an attractive and inexpensive "pseudo-tube/hybrid" amp that is easily accessible to beginner DIYers if modifications are desired (which they definitely are as I will expand on...
Introduction This is a review of the Sennheirser HD 202 headphone. At the time of the review, the cans were at eleven months of near-continuous use. Bear with me, as this is only my second...
The Sony MDR-EX1000 is truly a legendary IEM but in a world of its own. Not even the latest XBA, or XBA hybrid Z series could rival its intimidating large single-dynamic driver setup. (my EX1000...
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
how good is the little dot mk3??post #1 of 57/1/12 at 8:23amThread StarterI would like to hear everyones opinion on the little dot mk3....please share your thoughts about it
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/1/12 at 2:52pm
There are many threads on this site which discuss the Little Dot product line. In general, from reading the many posts relating to Little Dot, I get the impression that most people like the products.post #3 of 57/1/12 at 5:10pmThread Starterpost #4 of 57/8/12 at 4:25pm
my advice is to use the LDmk3 with stock tubes for a couple of months to:
1) break in the stock tubes, the sound of mine changed over time (for the better)
2) get your ears familiar with your stock mk3 sound
then invest in some DEOXIT & clean any tubes before installing them in your mk3
some of the mullards i've tried were filthy & the contacts on em changed colour after being cleaned
i've enjoyed rolling many tubes but settled for a matched pair of VOSHKOD 6ZH1P-EV & 6H30Pi
be sure to check out....post #5 of 57/8/12 at 5:44pmThread StarterWell, I'm getting my Jan5654W tubes tomorrow....I've enjoyed the stock tubes, but really wanna hear what these military grade tubes can do for me...but appreciate the advice though! And will check out the link....
- how good is the little dot mk3??
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 9 seconds ago
- › Balanced cable : what is it and why would i want it? 12 seconds ago
- › Wanted!: JVC HA-FX850 12 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 46 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 55 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › DiyMod 120 gig 2 minutes ago
- › Hello All from New Jersey 2 minutes ago
- › Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones by serman005
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by stuartfang
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3