- 344 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: New Jersey, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- [Methodology] How do you test your headphones? Last post on 9/9/12 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's a "noticeable" upgrade? Last post on 7/25/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rock & Metal: Beyer vs. Grado sound signature Last post on 7/24/12 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which full size amp and dac to pair with my headphones? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please rate my future setup Last post on 7/1/12 at 7:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
I have a pair of EarTech Music Quads that I felt were worthy of a better cable. In particular I was hoping an aftermarket, high end cable would bring some missing "air" and resolution, more...
Hi, I'm new to this head-fi community and this would be my first headphone review here at head-fi. Other headphones I've owned and listened to so far would be the Sennheiser hd239, px100, rha...
how good is the little dot mk3??post #1 of 57/1/12 at 8:23amThread StarterI would like to hear everyones opinion on the little dot mk3....please share your thoughts about it
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/1/12 at 2:52pm
There are many threads on this site which discuss the Little Dot product line. In general, from reading the many posts relating to Little Dot, I get the impression that most people like the products.post #3 of 57/1/12 at 5:10pmThread Starterpost #4 of 57/8/12 at 4:25pm
my advice is to use the LDmk3 with stock tubes for a couple of months to:
1) break in the stock tubes, the sound of mine changed over time (for the better)
2) get your ears familiar with your stock mk3 sound
then invest in some DEOXIT & clean any tubes before installing them in your mk3
some of the mullards i've tried were filthy & the contacts on em changed colour after being cleaned
i've enjoyed rolling many tubes but settled for a matched pair of VOSHKOD 6ZH1P-EV & 6H30Pi
be sure to check out....post #5 of 57/8/12 at 5:44pmThread StarterWell, I'm getting my Jan5654W tubes tomorrow....I've enjoyed the stock tubes, but really wanna hear what these military grade tubes can do for me...but appreciate the advice though! And will check out the link....
- how good is the little dot mk3??
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightOwl - A closed-back NightHawk 1 minute ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Blu Mk. 2 - The Official Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze Deckard - class A amp, USB DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear