- 197 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- [Methodology] How do you test your headphones? Last post on 9/9/12 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's a "noticeable" upgrade? Last post on 7/25/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rock & Metal: Beyer vs. Grado sound signature Last post on 7/24/12 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which full size amp and dac to pair with my headphones? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please rate my future setup Last post on 7/1/12 at 7:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
how good is the little dot mk3??post #1 of 57/1/12 at 8:23amThread StarterI would like to hear everyones opinion on the little dot mk3....please share your thoughts about it
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/1/12 at 2:52pm
There are many threads on this site which discuss the Little Dot product line. In general, from reading the many posts relating to Little Dot, I get the impression that most people like the products.post #3 of 57/1/12 at 5:10pmThread Starterpost #4 of 57/8/12 at 4:25pm
my advice is to use the LDmk3 with stock tubes for a couple of months to:
1) break in the stock tubes, the sound of mine changed over time (for the better)
2) get your ears familiar with your stock mk3 sound
then invest in some DEOXIT & clean any tubes before installing them in your mk3
some of the mullards i've tried were filthy & the contacts on em changed colour after being cleaned
i've enjoyed rolling many tubes but settled for a matched pair of VOSHKOD 6ZH1P-EV & 6H30Pi
be sure to check out....post #5 of 57/8/12 at 5:44pmThread StarterWell, I'm getting my Jan5654W tubes tomorrow....I've enjoyed the stock tubes, but really wanna hear what these military grade tubes can do for me...but appreciate the advice though! And will check out the link....
- how good is the little dot mk3??
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 42 seconds ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › ELE EL-D01 USB DAC First impressions 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 5 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 5 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 6 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for good DAC+Amp under $80 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 7 minutes ago
- › DAC/amp for newbie audiophile (work and home) 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)