- 299 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: New Jersey, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- [Methodology] How do you test your headphones? Last post on 9/9/12 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's a "noticeable" upgrade? Last post on 7/25/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rock & Metal: Beyer vs. Grado sound signature Last post on 7/24/12 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which full size amp and dac to pair with my headphones? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please rate my future setup Last post on 7/1/12 at 7:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Mike from MeElectronics for sending me a sample of the A151 2nd Generation in exchange for my honest opinion. A little more than a year...
how good is the little dot mk3??post #1 of 57/1/12 at 8:23amThread StarterI would like to hear everyones opinion on the little dot mk3....please share your thoughts about it
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/1/12 at 2:52pm
There are many threads on this site which discuss the Little Dot product line. In general, from reading the many posts relating to Little Dot, I get the impression that most people like the products.post #3 of 57/1/12 at 5:10pmThread Starterpost #4 of 57/8/12 at 4:25pm
my advice is to use the LDmk3 with stock tubes for a couple of months to:
1) break in the stock tubes, the sound of mine changed over time (for the better)
2) get your ears familiar with your stock mk3 sound
then invest in some DEOXIT & clean any tubes before installing them in your mk3
some of the mullards i've tried were filthy & the contacts on em changed colour after being cleaned
i've enjoyed rolling many tubes but settled for a matched pair of VOSHKOD 6ZH1P-EV & 6H30Pi
be sure to check out....post #5 of 57/8/12 at 5:44pmThread StarterWell, I'm getting my Jan5654W tubes tomorrow....I've enjoyed the stock tubes, but really wanna hear what these military grade tubes can do for me...but appreciate the advice though! And will check out the link....
- how good is the little dot mk3??
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Headphone case sources? (Looking for a nice case) 24 seconds ago
- › Focal Sphear earphones 33 seconds ago
- › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › NIB Unused Shure SE-425 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z5 Range - Audio Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 4 minutes ago
- › New Grace Design m920 DAC/amp with DSD decoding 4 minutes ago
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2