- 336 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: New Jersey, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- [Methodology] How do you test your headphones? Last post on 9/9/12 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's a "noticeable" upgrade? Last post on 7/25/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rock & Metal: Beyer vs. Grado sound signature Last post on 7/24/12 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which full size amp and dac to pair with my headphones? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please rate my future setup Last post on 7/1/12 at 7:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
how good is the little dot mk3??post #1 of 57/1/12 at 8:23amThread StarterI would like to hear everyones opinion on the little dot mk3....please share your thoughts about it
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/1/12 at 2:52pm
There are many threads on this site which discuss the Little Dot product line. In general, from reading the many posts relating to Little Dot, I get the impression that most people like the products.post #3 of 57/1/12 at 5:10pmThread Starterpost #4 of 57/8/12 at 4:25pm
my advice is to use the LDmk3 with stock tubes for a couple of months to:
1) break in the stock tubes, the sound of mine changed over time (for the better)
2) get your ears familiar with your stock mk3 sound
then invest in some DEOXIT & clean any tubes before installing them in your mk3
some of the mullards i've tried were filthy & the contacts on em changed colour after being cleaned
i've enjoyed rolling many tubes but settled for a matched pair of VOSHKOD 6ZH1P-EV & 6H30Pi
be sure to check out....post #5 of 57/8/12 at 5:44pmThread StarterWell, I'm getting my Jan5654W tubes tomorrow....I've enjoyed the stock tubes, but really wanna hear what these military grade tubes can do for me...but appreciate the advice though! And will check out the link....
- how good is the little dot mk3??
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 15 seconds ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 23 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 29 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › Extention of hifi system with suitable serious headphones 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Ray Samuels Audio Dark Star US Version 120 Volt 1 minute ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...