Alright, we hear enough of cable makers such as Q, DHC, Norse, Toxic and the alike. But do we have any APureSound cable owners?
Related Forum Threads
- Impedance Adapters/Cables | Explained & Listed Last post on 8/16/14 at 4:48am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY) Last post on 6/29/13 at 9:29am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Can i use a 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter for a pair of ath m40xs Last post on 11/15/14 at 9:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- How on earth do I stop breaking my cables?? (Which IEM cable has the BEST build quality?) Last post on 9/17/14 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any Opinions on Fixing? Last post on 10/16/14 at 11:23am in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
- Hi End Cables
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
APS? i think they are famous cable manufacturer since a long time ago? they are famous for recable Etymotic ER4 line
btw , u created in wrong forum , u should go here
Edited by a_tumiwa - 7/1/12 at 8:18pm
I finally did enough digging around to see a thread on the APS V3, but they were more so
feedback from selling/buying. I'm looking for impressions and comparisons to the cables mentioned above.
Yea, sorry about posting in wrong forum. Mod feel free to appropriately move this thread.
Edited by paradoxper - 7/1/12 at 10:06pm
I very much like the cables that I have from Apure Sound. Sadly, I must advice people not to buy directly from them. I ordered one in October and have yet to receive either the purchased cable or any response. I'm not alone. there's an existing thread regarding this:
Edited by nnotis - 7/9/12 at 1:21pm
- APureSound Cables
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Test Tracks 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 5 minutes ago
- › COMPARISON / REVIEW: A tale of two flagships (part deux) –... 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)