Alright, we hear enough of cable makers such as Q, DHC, Norse, Toxic and the alike. But do we have any APureSound cable owners?
Related Forum Threads
- Impedance Adapters/Cables | Explained & Listed Last post on 5/8/15 at 3:04pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY) Last post on 6/29/13 at 9:29am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cabledyne reference copper xlr, 2-meter Last post on 5/21/15 at 7:42am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Can i use a 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter for a pair of ath m40xs Last post on 11/15/14 at 9:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- How on earth do I stop breaking my cables?? (Which IEM cable has the BEST build quality?) Last post on 9/17/14 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: Yesterday
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
- Hi End Cables
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
APS? i think they are famous cable manufacturer since a long time ago? they are famous for recable Etymotic ER4 line
btw , u created in wrong forum , u should go here
Edited by a_tumiwa - 7/1/12 at 8:18pm
I finally did enough digging around to see a thread on the APS V3, but they were more so
feedback from selling/buying. I'm looking for impressions and comparisons to the cables mentioned above.
Yea, sorry about posting in wrong forum. Mod feel free to appropriately move this thread.
Edited by paradoxper - 7/1/12 at 10:06pm
I very much like the cables that I have from Apure Sound. Sadly, I must advice people not to buy directly from them. I ordered one in October and have yet to receive either the purchased cable or any response. I'm not alone. there's an existing thread regarding this:
Edited by nnotis - 7/9/12 at 1:21pm
- APureSound Cables
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 6 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 9 seconds ago
- › Are Soul by Ludacris any good? 20 seconds ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 21 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 42 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 56 seconds ago
- › Budget amp for HD 598 and DT 880 Pro 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2