- 167 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Georgia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- brandSOUL By Ludacristagged by System, 7/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Do headphone extension cables lessen sound quality? Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- "First Look" at the NEW revised 2012 Beats by Dr Dre Beats Studio headphones unboxing... Last post on 1/9/13 at 6:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good over ear headphones for under $200. What's the best? Last post on 1/27/13 at 9:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's. Last post on 6/13/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
Beats by Dre, Street by 50, Souls, ect...post #1 of 56/30/12 at 11:40amThread StarterAre they dying out? I've started to notice that prices for them everywhere are starting to fall. I'm seeing the Beats Studios going for around ~250 dollars new now. Has the ne headphone craze started to loose momentum?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/2/12 at 4:34pmQuote:
I hope they are. I can't stand those brands.post #3 of 59/2/12 at 10:26pmpost #4 of 59/2/12 at 11:17pm
this shall be remembered as a dark age in the headphone community, the plague of the Souls that follow the Beats on the Streetpost #5 of 59/3/12 at 1:50am
Nah Beats are here to stay, research the current dysgenic IQ/birthrate relationship. Soon Beats will be like Air Jordan sneakers and every time a new version is released you'll hear about riots breaking out and stores being looted.
Soon pretty much everything will have its own "elite pro studio audiophile" headphone: Just look at the sound signature on these puppies.
Edited by machoboy - 9/3/12 at 1:55am
- Beats by Dre, Street by 50, Souls, ect...
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 22 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 54 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand + Appreciation 1 minute ago
- › Room feel 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X3 vs X1 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › Analytical headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Destiny 4 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2