- 166 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Georgia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- brandSOUL By Ludacristagged by System, 7/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- "First Look" at the NEW revised 2012 Beats by Dr Dre Beats Studio headphones unboxing... Last post on 1/9/13 at 6:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good over ear headphones for under $200. What's the best? Last post on 1/27/13 at 9:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's. Last post on 6/13/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats as a gift- keep? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:59am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Beats by Dre, Street by 50, Souls, ect...post #1 of 56/30/12 at 11:40amThread StarterAre they dying out? I've started to notice that prices for them everywhere are starting to fall. I'm seeing the Beats Studios going for around ~250 dollars new now. Has the ne headphone craze started to loose momentum?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/2/12 at 4:34pmQuote:
I hope they are. I can't stand those brands.post #3 of 59/2/12 at 10:26pmpost #4 of 59/2/12 at 11:17pm
this shall be remembered as a dark age in the headphone community, the plague of the Souls that follow the Beats on the Streetpost #5 of 59/3/12 at 1:50am
Nah Beats are here to stay, research the current dysgenic IQ/birthrate relationship. Soon Beats will be like Air Jordan sneakers and every time a new version is released you'll hear about riots breaking out and stores being looted.
Soon pretty much everything will have its own "elite pro studio audiophile" headphone: Just look at the sound signature on these puppies.
Edited by machoboy - 9/3/12 at 1:55am
- Beats by Dre, Street by 50, Souls, ect...
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › iPod Classic 80 GB Silver 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 9 minutes ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 12 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)