- 167 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Georgia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- brandSOUL By Ludacristagged by System, 7/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Do headphone extension cables lessen sound quality? Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- "First Look" at the NEW revised 2012 Beats by Dr Dre Beats Studio headphones unboxing... Last post on 1/9/13 at 6:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good over ear headphones for under $200. What's the best? Last post on 1/27/13 at 9:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's. Last post on 6/13/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Beats by Dre, Street by 50, Souls, ect...post #1 of 56/30/12 at 11:40amThread StarterAre they dying out? I've started to notice that prices for them everywhere are starting to fall. I'm seeing the Beats Studios going for around ~250 dollars new now. Has the ne headphone craze started to loose momentum?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/2/12 at 4:34pmQuote:
I hope they are. I can't stand those brands.post #3 of 59/2/12 at 10:26pmpost #4 of 59/2/12 at 11:17pm
this shall be remembered as a dark age in the headphone community, the plague of the Souls that follow the Beats on the Streetpost #5 of 59/3/12 at 1:50am
Nah Beats are here to stay, research the current dysgenic IQ/birthrate relationship. Soon Beats will be like Air Jordan sneakers and every time a new version is released you'll hear about riots breaking out and stores being looted.
Soon pretty much everything will have its own "elite pro studio audiophile" headphone: Just look at the sound signature on these puppies.
Edited by machoboy - 9/3/12 at 1:55am
- Beats by Dre, Street by 50, Souls, ect...
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 24 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod (2015-02-08 new revision out) = 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 4 minutes ago
- › Power vs Volume 4 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3