- 172 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Georgia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- brandSOUL By Ludacristagged by System, 7/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Do headphone extension cables lessen sound quality? Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- "First Look" at the NEW revised 2012 Beats by Dr Dre Beats Studio headphones unboxing... Last post on 1/9/13 at 6:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good over ear headphones for under $200. What's the best? Last post on 1/27/13 at 9:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's. Last post on 6/13/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Beats by Dre, Street by 50, Souls, ect...post #1 of 56/30/12 at 11:40amThread StarterAre they dying out? I've started to notice that prices for them everywhere are starting to fall. I'm seeing the Beats Studios going for around ~250 dollars new now. Has the ne headphone craze started to loose momentum?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/2/12 at 4:34pmQuote:
I hope they are. I can't stand those brands.post #3 of 59/2/12 at 10:26pmpost #4 of 59/2/12 at 11:17pm
this shall be remembered as a dark age in the headphone community, the plague of the Souls that follow the Beats on the Streetpost #5 of 59/3/12 at 1:50am
Nah Beats are here to stay, research the current dysgenic IQ/birthrate relationship. Soon Beats will be like Air Jordan sneakers and every time a new version is released you'll hear about riots breaking out and stores being looted.
Soon pretty much everything will have its own "elite pro studio audiophile" headphone: Just look at the sound signature on these puppies.
Edited by machoboy - 9/3/12 at 1:55am
- Beats by Dre, Street by 50, Souls, ect...
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 1 minute ago
- › PX100-II : Any mod to get clearer sound, boost trebles? 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Ambient Acoustics Laboratory — CIEM makers from Ukraine 1 minute ago
- › Corny Jokes - the more the merrier 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...