- 167 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Georgia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/3/12
- brandSOUL By Ludacristagged by System, 7/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- "First Look" at the NEW revised 2012 Beats by Dr Dre Beats Studio headphones unboxing... Last post on 1/9/13 at 6:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good over ear headphones for under $200. What's the best? Last post on 1/27/13 at 9:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's. Last post on 6/13/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats as a gift- keep? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:59am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
Beats by Dre, Street by 50, Souls, ect...post #1 of 56/30/12 at 11:40amThread StarterAre they dying out? I've started to notice that prices for them everywhere are starting to fall. I'm seeing the Beats Studios going for around ~250 dollars new now. Has the ne headphone craze started to loose momentum?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/2/12 at 4:34pmQuote:
I hope they are. I can't stand those brands.post #3 of 59/2/12 at 10:26pmpost #4 of 59/2/12 at 11:17pm
this shall be remembered as a dark age in the headphone community, the plague of the Souls that follow the Beats on the Streetpost #5 of 59/3/12 at 1:50am
Nah Beats are here to stay, research the current dysgenic IQ/birthrate relationship. Soon Beats will be like Air Jordan sneakers and every time a new version is released you'll hear about riots breaking out and stores being looted.
Soon pretty much everything will have its own "elite pro studio audiophile" headphone: Just look at the sound signature on these puppies.
Edited by machoboy - 9/3/12 at 1:55am
- Beats by Dre, Street by 50, Souls, ect...
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 seconds ago
- › Auralic Vega Dac 1 minute ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 2 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship |... 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread 7 minutes ago
- › hd25-1 appreciation thread 9 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3