Most of the models in the grab bag are on 1saleaday.com Flash right now. Just FYI if you're looking for one of em in particular.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best build quality ? Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEelectronics A161p - Amazing Clarity, Amazing Sound [Review] Last post on 6/12/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Friends/Family? Last post on 5/29/11 at 6:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most neutral iem/ around ear headphones for unamped clip+? Last post on 7/18/12 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with powerful bass, large soundstage, sparkly treble Last post on 10/6/10 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION I have received FiiO DK1 directly from FiiO company in exchange for my honest opinion (as you will surely find out soon). BACKGROUND This will be short, since you don't...
I do like this headphone quite a bit although I'll be the first to say that I have a soft spot for Beyer phones being my first taste of the audiophile world. This is a review of a...
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
Grab Bag Extravaganza! - Page 4post #46 of 727/2/12 at 11:31pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 727/3/12 at 8:43am
I ordered yesterday morning and had my confirmation email last night... I went running with my wife's m11's last night and they actually sound very good for what they are. I will not be dissapointed if that's what I get.post #48 of 727/3/12 at 11:41am
I got my confirmation email yesterday with my tracking info. I'm guessing they probably won't be here until Thursday/Friday but that's okay since I didn't pay for any expedited shipping. I'll be excited to see what comes
post #49 of 727/3/12 at 11:43ampost #50 of 727/3/12 at 1:47pm
So i have been experimenting witht he M11+ and the tips. they came witht he very wide and short bi-flanges. I actually found them quite comforable and if i just crack one edge to get slightly less of a perfect seal; it sounds pretty damn amazing. It adds a lot of deapth, and tames the bass just enough, without making it too thin and adds a nice airyness to the whole signature. I wonder what cutting the smallest (.5 - 1.0 MM) hole in the tip would do?post #51 of 727/3/12 at 6:06pm
Recieved the R1.
[tl;dr] Fun headphone with the right tips [/tl;dr] .
The stock silicones had this weird issue where the central tunnel would close due to the shape of my ear canal changing (when opening my mouth or moving my head up and down). My sony hybrids also did this, along with several other silicones I had lying around. Luckily I have a pair of comply's. Not only did they fix the weird issue with the center tube, but they nulled out the sound, bringing the bass and highs a little down, and closing in the already small soundstage even more. Now they have a little 'scoop' to them. Really fun for on the go, in your face, and isolation is decent even with the vent in the back. Design is nice, thick lacquer over the wood gives it a plasticky feel, but the housing is definitely entirely wood. Great cable and 90 plug agrees with my clip+. Microphonics are there; less with foam and shirt clip.
Your not going to get extreme detail or a refined sound, but they are fun for on the go. The stock tips really do suck. Bad. Most silicone sounded bad now that I think about it.
I might have even payed amazon's $24 for these. But that's only since I already had the comply's.post #52 of 727/5/12 at 7:05ampost #53 of 727/5/12 at 12:12pmpost #54 of 727/5/12 at 5:33pmpost #55 of 727/5/12 at 5:44pmI got the m11's p with an extra case, winder, and ear guides! I really wanted to try out the sp51 but the m11's are ten times better than my brainwavez betas that I currently use for iPhone, so I'm happy. The tips selection alone is great and I love thier cases, so that's cool too.
The tips work beautify for my new jvc fx80s, so all in all not bad for 20$post #56 of 727/5/12 at 6:00pmpost #57 of 727/5/12 at 7:55pmpost #58 of 727/5/12 at 9:29pmpost #59 of 727/5/12 at 10:31pmpost #60 of 727/6/12 at 6:58am
The M31's are growing on me. The bass can be a little much, but I found it to be a bit more manageable if you closed off the holes at the back of the buds. Anyone else try this?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Grab Bag Extravaganza!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Midrange possibly open-backed full-sized cans suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › HAFLER HA75 Tube Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 - Like New 7 minutes ago
- › Fidue Headphones clearance sale 7 minutes ago
- › Sony HAP-Z1ES. New High-Res Streamer/Music Server from Sony 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin iHA-6 - the new "affordable reference" class balanced desktop... 8 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 9 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO Multifunction Dock (DK1) by OSiRiSsk
- › beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Studio Headphones by Soundsgoodtome
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...