Most of the models in the grab bag are on 1saleaday.com Flash right now. Just FYI if you're looking for one of em in particular.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best build quality ? Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEelectronics A161p - Amazing Clarity, Amazing Sound [Review] Last post on 6/12/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Friends/Family? Last post on 5/29/11 at 6:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most neutral iem/ around ear headphones for unamped clip+? Last post on 7/18/12 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with powerful bass, large soundstage, sparkly treble Last post on 10/6/10 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
Grab Bag Extravaganza! - Page 4post #46 of 727/2/12 at 11:31pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 727/3/12 at 8:43am
I ordered yesterday morning and had my confirmation email last night... I went running with my wife's m11's last night and they actually sound very good for what they are. I will not be dissapointed if that's what I get.post #48 of 727/3/12 at 11:41am
I got my confirmation email yesterday with my tracking info. I'm guessing they probably won't be here until Thursday/Friday but that's okay since I didn't pay for any expedited shipping. I'll be excited to see what comes
post #49 of 727/3/12 at 11:43ampost #50 of 727/3/12 at 1:47pm
So i have been experimenting witht he M11+ and the tips. they came witht he very wide and short bi-flanges. I actually found them quite comforable and if i just crack one edge to get slightly less of a perfect seal; it sounds pretty damn amazing. It adds a lot of deapth, and tames the bass just enough, without making it too thin and adds a nice airyness to the whole signature. I wonder what cutting the smallest (.5 - 1.0 MM) hole in the tip would do?post #51 of 727/3/12 at 6:06pm
Recieved the R1.
[tl;dr] Fun headphone with the right tips [/tl;dr] .
The stock silicones had this weird issue where the central tunnel would close due to the shape of my ear canal changing (when opening my mouth or moving my head up and down). My sony hybrids also did this, along with several other silicones I had lying around. Luckily I have a pair of comply's. Not only did they fix the weird issue with the center tube, but they nulled out the sound, bringing the bass and highs a little down, and closing in the already small soundstage even more. Now they have a little 'scoop' to them. Really fun for on the go, in your face, and isolation is decent even with the vent in the back. Design is nice, thick lacquer over the wood gives it a plasticky feel, but the housing is definitely entirely wood. Great cable and 90 plug agrees with my clip+. Microphonics are there; less with foam and shirt clip.
Your not going to get extreme detail or a refined sound, but they are fun for on the go. The stock tips really do suck. Bad. Most silicone sounded bad now that I think about it.
I might have even payed amazon's $24 for these. But that's only since I already had the comply's.post #52 of 727/5/12 at 7:05ampost #53 of 727/5/12 at 12:12pmpost #54 of 727/5/12 at 5:33pmpost #55 of 727/5/12 at 5:44pmI got the m11's p with an extra case, winder, and ear guides! I really wanted to try out the sp51 but the m11's are ten times better than my brainwavez betas that I currently use for iPhone, so I'm happy. The tips selection alone is great and I love thier cases, so that's cool too.
The tips work beautify for my new jvc fx80s, so all in all not bad for 20$post #56 of 727/5/12 at 6:00pmpost #57 of 727/5/12 at 7:55pmpost #58 of 727/5/12 at 9:29pmpost #59 of 727/5/12 at 10:31pmpost #60 of 727/6/12 at 6:58am
The M31's are growing on me. The bass can be a little much, but I found it to be a bit more manageable if you closed off the holes at the back of the buds. Anyone else try this?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Grab Bag Extravaganza!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 22 seconds ago
- › Budget amp for HD 598 and DT 880 Pro 42 seconds ago
- › Good generic mods for headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Bushmill X Grado 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2