Most of the models in the grab bag are on 1saleaday.com Flash right now. Just FYI if you're looking for one of em in particular.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best build quality ? Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEelectronics A161p - Amazing Clarity, Amazing Sound [Review] Last post on 6/12/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Friends/Family? Last post on 5/29/11 at 6:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most neutral iem/ around ear headphones for unamped clip+? Last post on 7/18/12 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with powerful bass, large soundstage, sparkly treble Last post on 10/6/10 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Grab Bag Extravaganza! - Page 4post #46 of 727/2/12 at 11:31pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 727/3/12 at 8:43am
I ordered yesterday morning and had my confirmation email last night... I went running with my wife's m11's last night and they actually sound very good for what they are. I will not be dissapointed if that's what I get.post #48 of 727/3/12 at 11:41am
I got my confirmation email yesterday with my tracking info. I'm guessing they probably won't be here until Thursday/Friday but that's okay since I didn't pay for any expedited shipping. I'll be excited to see what comes
post #49 of 727/3/12 at 11:43ampost #50 of 727/3/12 at 1:47pm
So i have been experimenting witht he M11+ and the tips. they came witht he very wide and short bi-flanges. I actually found them quite comforable and if i just crack one edge to get slightly less of a perfect seal; it sounds pretty damn amazing. It adds a lot of deapth, and tames the bass just enough, without making it too thin and adds a nice airyness to the whole signature. I wonder what cutting the smallest (.5 - 1.0 MM) hole in the tip would do?post #51 of 727/3/12 at 6:06pm
Recieved the R1.
[tl;dr] Fun headphone with the right tips [/tl;dr] .
The stock silicones had this weird issue where the central tunnel would close due to the shape of my ear canal changing (when opening my mouth or moving my head up and down). My sony hybrids also did this, along with several other silicones I had lying around. Luckily I have a pair of comply's. Not only did they fix the weird issue with the center tube, but they nulled out the sound, bringing the bass and highs a little down, and closing in the already small soundstage even more. Now they have a little 'scoop' to them. Really fun for on the go, in your face, and isolation is decent even with the vent in the back. Design is nice, thick lacquer over the wood gives it a plasticky feel, but the housing is definitely entirely wood. Great cable and 90 plug agrees with my clip+. Microphonics are there; less with foam and shirt clip.
Your not going to get extreme detail or a refined sound, but they are fun for on the go. The stock tips really do suck. Bad. Most silicone sounded bad now that I think about it.
I might have even payed amazon's $24 for these. But that's only since I already had the comply's.post #52 of 727/5/12 at 7:05ampost #53 of 727/5/12 at 12:12pmpost #54 of 727/5/12 at 5:33pmpost #55 of 727/5/12 at 5:44pmI got the m11's p with an extra case, winder, and ear guides! I really wanted to try out the sp51 but the m11's are ten times better than my brainwavez betas that I currently use for iPhone, so I'm happy. The tips selection alone is great and I love thier cases, so that's cool too.
The tips work beautify for my new jvc fx80s, so all in all not bad for 20$post #56 of 727/5/12 at 6:00pmpost #57 of 727/5/12 at 7:55pmpost #58 of 727/5/12 at 9:29pmpost #59 of 727/5/12 at 10:31pmpost #60 of 727/6/12 at 6:58am
The M31's are growing on me. The bass can be a little much, but I found it to be a bit more manageable if you closed off the holes at the back of the buds. Anyone else try this?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Grab Bag Extravaganza!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 25 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 40 seconds ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by tonyjoy
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by indieman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by kytuphicanh
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2