I ordered Friday just after noon, still no tracking. I had gotten priority mail so that it would get here before I leave for a month on Thursday.... Looks like it's just gonna cook in my mailbox for a month.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best build quality ? Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEelectronics A161p - Amazing Clarity, Amazing Sound [Review] Last post on 6/12/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Friends/Family? Last post on 5/29/11 at 6:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most neutral iem/ around ear headphones for unamped clip+? Last post on 7/18/12 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with powerful bass, large soundstage, sparkly treble Last post on 10/6/10 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Grab Bag Extravaganza! - Page 3post #31 of 727/2/12 at 1:18pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 727/2/12 at 1:29pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm of the school of thought that I'd want to open it myself. Mainly because when I told my girlfriend that I had ordered a set she rolled her eyes. She just doesn't understand why I do this :ppost #33 of 727/2/12 at 3:51pmpost #34 of 727/2/12 at 4:12pm
Got home and I got the SP51P and some accessories - some sorta Plug (someone will tell me what it is I am sure) and a Headphone Cord Wrap.
Not bad for $20.95. Seems it is worth about $50ish all together?
..post #35 of 727/2/12 at 4:14pmpost #36 of 727/2/12 at 4:15pmpost #37 of 727/2/12 at 4:57pmThread Starter
Mine is waiting in my mailbox at home. Can't wait to leave work in about 90 minutes to go see which I got. And lucky you on the SP51P! The adapter looks airline to me as well, I don't know many places that use a dual mono to stereo. Most of the airlines I use now have proper stereo on the seats.post #38 of 727/2/12 at 5:28pm
Cool, was wondering what it was. Never been on a plane that needed it. Maybe overseas planes have them?
I think so! Lucky me!
..post #39 of 727/2/12 at 6:55pmpost #40 of 727/2/12 at 7:05pmThread Starter
Welp, I got the M31P. Bit sad I didn't get the SP51P as I was really looking forward to seeing how well the changeable sound came into effect. Didn't get any of the extra goodies either. But on the plus side, I still got this one for cheaper than on amazon. So these will be going to be my replacements for my M6 at work. Now to order a pair of Comply 400s. Already have the 500s for the M6, but they won't fit the newbie, sadly. But, being the moron/easily amused person I am, I ordered another one from MEE. If I get a second set of the M31, then I have a great gift for a friend, and if I get one of the other 2, I'll keep that for my greedy self.post #41 of 727/2/12 at 7:24pm
Got the m11+, silver. It looks good. breaking it in now. I wanted the cw31/sp51, but m21 and m11+ where my second tier. No accessories other then the cord wrap and airplane adapter that came with it. Glad i didn't get the R1!, lol
I think the m11+ is already better than the m6, we'll see in 50 hours.post #42 of 727/2/12 at 7:34pmThread Starter
I feel the same about this M31p vs my M6. The build quality on it feels great. The M6 sound great, but feel cheap and that formed plastic piece that goes over the ear is annoying to get into a comfortable position some days. So I think this replacing my M6 will be great for durability. Also, man these things are bass happy :P Listening to Muse right now, and I know they're fresh out of the box but man that's a lot of bass. Hope it pulls back a tiny bit as they break in. On the other hand, Transcendence by Lindsey Stirling sounds excellent for $20! I think the only IEM I have currently that makes her sound better is my HF3.
So for anyone who ordered the MEE What-P, you should be happy to know that the M31P is worth the price of admission to the grab bag. Now I need to go test this mic on these. Wonder how they work over the ear, since the mic is placed for hanging instead of wrapping around. My only issue is that I really prefer complys to MEEs buds, and I don't have any 400s.post #43 of 727/2/12 at 7:39pm
Are the 400s the ones with the slightly wider opening? My m11+s have a slightly larger opening than the M6, which have a certain comply tip compatibility as well.
The m11+s have a bit more bass than i like, as well.post #44 of 727/2/12 at 8:22pmThread Starter
My M6 uses the 500 complys. I'm trying to locate my spares right now to see how they grab onto the M31/P, but Comply's site states that they should be using the 400. So I ordered a set of 3 of those. MEE claims that your M11 would use 400s. I imagine the 400s are a bit bigger, but I was able to force the 500s on the M31P with just a bit of pressure/coaxing. Already dramatically improved! Comfort just shot up. So yeah, you can fit the 500s on an MEE headphone which Comply recommends the 400s.post #45 of 727/2/12 at 8:43pm
i'd be careful about using something with an inappropriately (smaller) sized hole, and what they may do to the sound. The side that you squeezed over the tip is fine, but the output hole is smaller. Then again, this may actually tame the bass more.
Its essentially adding a small filter to your iem.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Grab Bag Extravaganza!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand + Appreciation 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 5 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 13 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 14 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2