- 2,220 Posts. Joined 1/2005
- Location: Scotland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions about DAC for DT990 Last post on 12/7/12 at 11:47pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser HD 650 help Last post on 6/4/14 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help Last post on 9/23/12 at 6:54pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Equipment for HE-500 Last post on 10/23/13 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
- Headphone Impedance
O2 AMP + ODAC - Page 245
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Very cool how the image goes over the top grooves on the casing, and how the grooves work with the symmetry in the image.
I had one engraved by JDS Labs as well, and it's beautiful.
Thanks for the info Jacob. My O2 is from Head'n'Hifi and I'm pretty sure it's just printed on. I'll try and find some rubbing alcohol and give it a bash. There's nothing to lose as I'll never sell my O2 or ODAC, they're far too good to lose.
We have inventory of scratch-and-dent endplates which have not been engraved. Send a picture of the plate you need via email or PM and we'll hook you up (no cost)!
Colour me blown away! This is a very nice offer John. This is the second time I've written this out because I initially thought my O2 was different in having a 6.3mm output on the front panel. Then I checked your site and I see that you do a 'Custom' version with this same output.
Still, I'm in Scotland and the postage wouldn't be worth your while. The kindness is noted though and I won't hesitate to send any business I can your way. Actually, I do anyway. I've always admired your company philosophy.
Here's a photo of my O2 / ODAC to demonstrate just how unobtrusive they can be in the desktop environment. I'm turning into an evangelist ;)
Paint tins as monitor stands? Indeed, made of plastic and filled with gravel from the driveway. Simple & free.
you've fooled us for years zorro, but now I see on the pics that your solid state love was only propaganda.
you busted yourself, we can all see the big glowing tube at the top of your audio system!
- O2 AMP + ODAC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Comparison / Review: A tale of two flagships – T1 vs HD800 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Looking to Purchase New headphones, Any Help Appreciated 5 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-007a MKII 5 minutes ago
- › Ultrafi DAC-41 (one of the most musical DAC’s) Priced DROPPED. 5 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)