I see, didn't know that, hopefully it's still the same, I have a hunch that the new pad will be a good match for HP100. We'll see.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphones (Black)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great Movie Watching Headphones and Replacement Headphones for the Beyerdynamic COP Last post on 8/21/13 at 4:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for noise isolating headphones Last post on 6/1/13 at 5:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Neutral sound headphones Last post on 12/4/12 at 3:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Seeking suggestions Last post on 10/24/12 at 3:28am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: Today
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread - Page 56
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Did some A/Bing between the stock pads and the Beyer COP pleather pads. I'm hard pressed to tell a difference between them. I guess I don't remember the stock pads giving the headphones that much bass. I think bass impact and warmth are very similar between the two. The sound difference is very slight. I don't know how I would describe it. Clarity is still excellent. There's perhaps a slight difference in terms of...naturalness. Something about the soundstage, maybe. But very slight, to my ears. If you're looking for a bit more depth to your earpads, I think the COP pads are an excellent alternative.
They're deep enough so that my ears don't contact the drivers. Or rather, I don't feel it enough to have an adverse reaction. As opposed to the stock pads, where the feeling was immediately noticeable and uncomfortable after maybe...30 minutes.
I've had these headphones for a few days. So far I'm loving this headphone. The only thing I dislike is the cable. Are there any aftermarket cables that have the same locking mechanism or have connectors thin enough to fit into the jack? I measured the diameter of the jack to be 5mm.
I did contact them and the cost plus shipping of the cable is $37. That's ridiculous for a regular cable. If I can't find a proper replacement I might have to get someone to DIY a cable by salvaging the connector on the coiled cable.
You mean this?
- SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2014 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 15 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 26 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 59 seconds ago
- › Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR cables .5M 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 2 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE60 Review and Impressions Thread ~ 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)