I see, didn't know that, hopefully it's still the same, I have a hunch that the new pad will be a good match for HP100. We'll see.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandSoundmagictagged by shaun_g, 7/1/15
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great Movie Watching Headphones and Replacement Headphones for the Beyerdynamic COP Last post on 8/21/13 at 4:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for noise isolating headphones Last post on 6/1/13 at 5:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Neutral sound headphones Last post on 12/4/12 at 3:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Seeking suggestions Last post on 10/24/12 at 3:28am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread - Page 56
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Did some A/Bing between the stock pads and the Beyer COP pleather pads. I'm hard pressed to tell a difference between them. I guess I don't remember the stock pads giving the headphones that much bass. I think bass impact and warmth are very similar between the two. The sound difference is very slight. I don't know how I would describe it. Clarity is still excellent. There's perhaps a slight difference in terms of...naturalness. Something about the soundstage, maybe. But very slight, to my ears. If you're looking for a bit more depth to your earpads, I think the COP pads are an excellent alternative.
They're deep enough so that my ears don't contact the drivers. Or rather, I don't feel it enough to have an adverse reaction. As opposed to the stock pads, where the feeling was immediately noticeable and uncomfortable after maybe...30 minutes.
I've had these headphones for a few days. So far I'm loving this headphone. The only thing I dislike is the cable. Are there any aftermarket cables that have the same locking mechanism or have connectors thin enough to fit into the jack? I measured the diameter of the jack to be 5mm.
I did contact them and the cost plus shipping of the cable is $37. That's ridiculous for a regular cable. If I can't find a proper replacement I might have to get someone to DIY a cable by salvaging the connector on the coiled cable.
You mean this?
- SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 second ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Does a headphone amp change the linearity of a sound card's... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 4 minutes ago
- › WTB/WTT: Fostex T10 / T20v1 / T20v2 5 minutes ago
- › Klipsch X11 or something else? 5 minutes ago
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3