I see, didn't know that, hopefully it's still the same, I have a hunch that the new pad will be a good match for HP100. We'll see.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphones (Black)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great Movie Watching Headphones and Replacement Headphones for the Beyerdynamic COP Last post on 8/21/13 at 4:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Neutral sound headphones Last post on 12/4/12 at 3:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Seeking suggestions Last post on 10/24/12 at 3:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for advice. Please Help! Last post on 1/20/13 at 8:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread - Page 56
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Did some A/Bing between the stock pads and the Beyer COP pleather pads. I'm hard pressed to tell a difference between them. I guess I don't remember the stock pads giving the headphones that much bass. I think bass impact and warmth are very similar between the two. The sound difference is very slight. I don't know how I would describe it. Clarity is still excellent. There's perhaps a slight difference in terms of...naturalness. Something about the soundstage, maybe. But very slight, to my ears. If you're looking for a bit more depth to your earpads, I think the COP pads are an excellent alternative.
They're deep enough so that my ears don't contact the drivers. Or rather, I don't feel it enough to have an adverse reaction. As opposed to the stock pads, where the feeling was immediately noticeable and uncomfortable after maybe...30 minutes.
I've had these headphones for a few days. So far I'm loving this headphone. The only thing I dislike is the cable. Are there any aftermarket cables that have the same locking mechanism or have connectors thin enough to fit into the jack? I measured the diameter of the jack to be 5mm.
I did contact them and the cost plus shipping of the cable is $37. That's ridiculous for a regular cable. If I can't find a proper replacement I might have to get someone to DIY a cable by salvaging the connector on the coiled cable.
You mean this?
- SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 37 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 41 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 52 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 2 minutes ago
- › Vision Ear V 6 With X Control is The most expensive Custom IEM in... 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)