I see, didn't know that, hopefully it's still the same, I have a hunch that the new pad will be a good match for HP100. We'll see.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great Movie Watching Headphones and Replacement Headphones for the Beyerdynamic COP Last post on 8/21/13 at 4:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for noise isolating headphones Last post on 6/1/13 at 5:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Neutral sound headphones Last post on 12/4/12 at 3:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Seeking suggestions Last post on 10/24/12 at 3:28am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Just purchased to see if the review-ratings here were any close to reality. Not-so-much. But it's good to have it with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with you if you...
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread - Page 56
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Did some A/Bing between the stock pads and the Beyer COP pleather pads. I'm hard pressed to tell a difference between them. I guess I don't remember the stock pads giving the headphones that much bass. I think bass impact and warmth are very similar between the two. The sound difference is very slight. I don't know how I would describe it. Clarity is still excellent. There's perhaps a slight difference in terms of...naturalness. Something about the soundstage, maybe. But very slight, to my ears. If you're looking for a bit more depth to your earpads, I think the COP pads are an excellent alternative.
They're deep enough so that my ears don't contact the drivers. Or rather, I don't feel it enough to have an adverse reaction. As opposed to the stock pads, where the feeling was immediately noticeable and uncomfortable after maybe...30 minutes.
I've had these headphones for a few days. So far I'm loving this headphone. The only thing I dislike is the cable. Are there any aftermarket cables that have the same locking mechanism or have connectors thin enough to fit into the jack? I measured the diameter of the jack to be 5mm.
I did contact them and the cost plus shipping of the cable is $37. That's ridiculous for a regular cable. If I can't find a proper replacement I might have to get someone to DIY a cable by salvaging the connector on the coiled cable.
You mean this?
- SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 33 seconds ago
- › WTB: Audio-GD NFB-6 or other Audio-GD SS amplifier 44 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 56 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › M50X or something better? 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship Redux 4 minutes ago
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2