I am currently looking for a good sounding pair of IEM's and have never actually owned IEMs before and I've only used over head headphones, so this will be my first time I end up getting a set of IEMs.
I have been seriously looking at the Monster Turbnines Copper and quite like them, but would like to ask some questions:
1. On a serious note do you think the Monster Turbine coppers are worth their price ?
2. Do you think they are over priced or normal and worth the price they are ?
3. how do they compare to the UE Triple Fi 10 ?
4. Correct me if Im wrong here but the UE Triple Fi 10 has got a removable/unplug cord where as the Turbine Coppers hasnt, meaning a detachable cord.
5. If you were to choose between the Coppers or the UE Triple Fi 10 which one would it be ?
6. Can both of these be driven by a headphone amp eg CMOY ?