I'm deciding to buy new headphones and come across 2 i like, Audio-Technica ATH-M50 or Sennheiser HD 25-SP II, which is better to get?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 6/27/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/12
- productSennheiser HD25SPII Sennheiser HD25-SP Studio Monitor Headphonetagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- HD 25-1 vs. HD 25SP vs. ATH-M50 Last post on 1/6/12 at 10:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser hd 439 vs Ath M50 vs Vmoda m80 Last post on 7/29/12 at 12:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K550 vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 1/12/15 at 4:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II or Audio-Technica ATH-M50S ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 2:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
What is better Audio-Technica ATH-M50 or Sennheiser HD 25-SP II?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 46/27/12 at 10:28ampost #3 of 49/9/12 at 8:06ampost #4 of 49/9/12 at 8:46amM50s. The HD25 1 ii has a very narrow soundstage - I would imagine that the sps are worse in every department. M50 is a great can and I put it right next to an HD25. If you want something that's on-ear, cheaper and with a wider soundstage it sounds like you would like the K181DJ. They're smoother in treble and more balanced overall than the M50 plus they isolate more. Just as resolving to my ears.
- What is better Audio-Technica ATH-M50 or Sennheiser HD 25-SP II?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Currently, there are 3124 Active Users (423 Members and 2701 Guests)
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 10 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - two weeks old 10 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 12 minutes ago
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...