Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums and Sponsor Forums › Sponsor Forums › FiiO › Don't buy any FiiO product from SainStore on Amazon and how to distinguish a genuine FiiO E6 from a fake one
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Don't buy any FiiO product from SainStore on Amazon and how to distinguish a genuine FiiO E6... - Page 7

post #91 of 274

GUYS,

 

Also to consider, that amazon mixes inventory. so even you don't buy from this guy you might still get a fake one. also this guy probably has multiple names, so please buy from a non fulfilled and top rated seller with above 100.000 feed backs 

post #92 of 274

i believe the e17 not, because it was just released!

post #93 of 274

im planning to buy the E6 but now i am reluctant because i might buy the fake ones. im from abu dhabi and i can't seem to find a legit seller here in the UAE. anyone here knows where to buiy in in UAE area(online buying in not one of my options ^^)\?

post #94 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrex View Post

im planning to buy the E6 but now i am reluctant because i might buy the fake ones. im from abu dhabi and i can't seem to find a legit seller here in the UAE. anyone here knows where to buiy in in UAE area(online buying in not one of my options ^^)\?

 

You can buy it from Mp4nation.net, they are our sale agent and can ship to world wide . or you can send mail to us to buy from us directly if you have paypal a/c . email address is market@fiio.com.cn. We have not authorized retailer/agents in UAE region.
post #95 of 274

Well yesterday i received my FiiO e6 purchased on dealextreme.

I think is fake, because it has no serial number but everything else looks like the original.. so i dont know if it fake or not :/

post #96 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarion View Post

Well yesterday i received my FiiO e6 purchased on dealextreme.
I think is fake, because it has no serial number but everything else looks like the original.. so i dont know if it fake or not :/


No serial..... fiio said it comes with serial so must b fake. Claim dealextreme
post #97 of 274

FWIW mine definitely had no S/N, thick loop, thin bar on power switch but guts looked normal and FiiO told me it was ok even though no S/N as it was from one of their approved resellers. So I guess just lack of S/N is not indicator of fake at least as far as what they told me last week.

post #98 of 274

I was a bit shocked to find a flimsy/rough edged product for £18. It seemed something was not right as the jacks can barely go into place. Thankfully this site explained what happened. The most worrying is that it works well once everything is in place and improves the sound a lot, not just volume. The middle EQ is really good, better than any option on the mp3 player

post #99 of 274

and something else, the seller's name was:

Max Sounds UK.

post #100 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubalibre View Post

I was a bit shocked to find a flimsy/rough edged product for £18. It seemed something was not right as the jacks can barely go into place. Thankfully this site explained what happened. The most worrying is that it works well once everything is in place and improves the sound a lot, not just volume. The middle EQ is really good, better than any option on the mp3 player

 

The fake E6 came with a build in battery without protect circuit so it is very easy be damaged. about the SQ, I am not sure whether it is the same but I can say most fake products is out of quality control.
post #101 of 274

THERE ARE Fakes in Europe. I got 1 in the mail yesterday. MAX SOUNDS UK, the seller
 

post #102 of 274

Wow just wow, i thought it was just some sellers on Amazon selling normal iPod LOD cables under the same listings as FiiO LOD cables, now i see there are people making fake E6, wow. Very sorry that this happened to FiiO, not good.

post #103 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer001 View Post

Wow just wow, i thought it was just some sellers on Amazon selling normal iPod LOD cables under the same listings as FiiO LOD cables, now i see there are people making fake E6, wow. Very sorry that this happened to FiiO, not good.

 

If you think reaaallllly positive, I think this is the first time to see an amplifier copied.

It shows how much Fiio is loved around the world.

 

 

But that is still in the super positive side. These fake people should really learn some lessons

post #104 of 274

I ordered a fiio e6 from amazon, namely a seller JMS International inc. but when I try to see the seller profile, it is named as DIGI MALL USA. their ratings are good, though only about 300 for last 12 months... I'm getting kinda worried here that I'll also get a fake :( and it will be my first amplifier ever...

 

so do I have to worry? are they legit?

post #105 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

I ordered a fiio e6 from amazon, namely a seller JMS International inc. but when I try to see the seller profile, it is named as DIGI MALL USA. their ratings are good, though only about 300 for last 12 months... I'm getting kinda worried here that I'll also get a fake :( and it will be my first amplifier ever...

 

so do I have to worry? are they legit?

 

Don't worry, they are our authorized retailer. for some reasons, we need to have agreement with our sales agents to post the list of the authorized retailer, So far it is safe to buy from seller who not listed in our black list.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FiiO
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums and Sponsor Forums › Sponsor Forums › FiiO › Don't buy any FiiO product from SainStore on Amazon and how to distinguish a genuine FiiO E6 from a fake one