So I want to buy a pair of headphones for somebody since their constantly complaining about how they have to ramp up the volume when they walk because they cant hear the music when cars go by but I have no idea what to get. My budget is $30 or $40 and I was thinkin maybe some Klipsch S4 but I don't know if their noise isolation is that good or not. Any suggestions?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/26/12
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need new ear phones Last post on 7/30/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 or Shure SE215? Last post on 10/10/12 at 11:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 / Looking to Buy IEMs Last post on 7/23/12 at 11:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What IEM Should I Get Last post on 7/23/12 at 12:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Cheap in-ear noise isolation buds
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/26/12 at 8:31pm
I used to own S4's a loooooong time ago. The headphones did block out most noise outside like Klipsch claims but obviously big trucks and motorcycles do manage to get through. The sound isn't good, for under $30 you shouldn't expect too much. They sounded fairly flat and were like studio monitors. The bass is also lacking quite a bit.
Edited by JustinBieber - 6/26/12 at 9:49pmpost #3 of 66/26/12 at 9:47pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by JustinBieber
I used to own S4's a loooooong time ago. The headphones did block out most noise outside like Klipsch claims but obviously big trucks and motorcycles do manage to get through. The sound isn't to good either, for under $30 you shouldn't expect too much. They sounded fairly flat and were like studio monitors. The bass is also lacking quite a bit.
Yea im not expecting much just decent sound quality but some nice noise isolationpost #4 of 66/28/12 at 5:04ampost #5 of 66/28/12 at 5:48am
Have a look at the Thermaltake Isurus. $25 on Amazon, good sound quality, bass and noise isolation and mic included. Other than some reliability issues, I own them and love them. Upgraded to the Shure SE215s but them still haven't come yet :|Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap in-ear noise isolation buds
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 second ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 9 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 53 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › 2016 Southeastern Michigan FALL Head-Fi Meet: SATURDAY, OCTOBER... 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...