So I want to buy a pair of headphones for somebody since their constantly complaining about how they have to ramp up the volume when they walk because they cant hear the music when cars go by but I have no idea what to get. My budget is $30 or $40 and I was thinkin maybe some Klipsch S4 but I don't know if their noise isolation is that good or not. Any suggestions?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/26/12
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need new ear phones Last post on 7/30/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 or Shure SE215? Last post on 10/10/12 at 11:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 / Looking to Buy IEMs Last post on 7/23/12 at 11:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What IEM Should I Get Last post on 7/23/12 at 12:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
Cheap in-ear noise isolation buds
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/26/12 at 8:31pm
I used to own S4's a loooooong time ago. The headphones did block out most noise outside like Klipsch claims but obviously big trucks and motorcycles do manage to get through. The sound isn't good, for under $30 you shouldn't expect too much. They sounded fairly flat and were like studio monitors. The bass is also lacking quite a bit.
Edited by JustinBieber - 6/26/12 at 9:49pmpost #3 of 66/26/12 at 9:47pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by JustinBieber
I used to own S4's a loooooong time ago. The headphones did block out most noise outside like Klipsch claims but obviously big trucks and motorcycles do manage to get through. The sound isn't to good either, for under $30 you shouldn't expect too much. They sounded fairly flat and were like studio monitors. The bass is also lacking quite a bit.
Yea im not expecting much just decent sound quality but some nice noise isolationpost #4 of 66/28/12 at 5:04ampost #5 of 66/28/12 at 5:48am
Have a look at the Thermaltake Isurus. $25 on Amazon, good sound quality, bass and noise isolation and mic included. Other than some reliability issues, I own them and love them. Upgraded to the Shure SE215s but them still haven't come yet :|Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap in-ear noise isolation buds
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 8 minutes ago
- › FS - Premium R-2R AD1865-based DAC with 6dj8 tube analog stage. 9 minutes ago
- › Sjostrom QRV-08 Ultra High Performance Current Feedback HeadAmp 10 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 12 minutes ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 14 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 16 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HE-400 / Like new in original box 22 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear