So I want to buy a pair of headphones for somebody since their constantly complaining about how they have to ramp up the volume when they walk because they cant hear the music when cars go by but I have no idea what to get. My budget is $30 or $40 and I was thinkin maybe some Klipsch S4 but I don't know if their noise isolation is that good or not. Any suggestions?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/26/12
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need new ear phones Last post on 7/30/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 or Shure SE215? Last post on 10/10/12 at 11:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 / Looking to Buy IEMs Last post on 7/23/12 at 11:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What IEM Should I Get Last post on 7/23/12 at 12:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
TTPOD T1E Review Background Be using me Fiio X3 for this review ......fosho' this purple jet pack is one sexy lookin' IEM .....housing is big but could be a problem for some with the...
The PM3 is Oppo's 3rd headphone offering, a closed back planar magnetic. Thank you to @Jiffy Squid and Oppo for allowing us Head-fiers to audition these at the comfort of our own home and time,...
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
Before reading below, please check out my video review of the Focal XS 2.1 Satellites on YouTube. Please also support the channel by liking the video and sharing it with your friends! A sub won't...
Cheap in-ear noise isolation buds
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/26/12 at 8:31pm
I used to own S4's a loooooong time ago. The headphones did block out most noise outside like Klipsch claims but obviously big trucks and motorcycles do manage to get through. The sound isn't good, for under $30 you shouldn't expect too much. They sounded fairly flat and were like studio monitors. The bass is also lacking quite a bit.
Edited by JustinBieber - 6/26/12 at 9:49pmpost #3 of 66/26/12 at 9:47pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by JustinBieber
I used to own S4's a loooooong time ago. The headphones did block out most noise outside like Klipsch claims but obviously big trucks and motorcycles do manage to get through. The sound isn't to good either, for under $30 you shouldn't expect too much. They sounded fairly flat and were like studio monitors. The bass is also lacking quite a bit.
Yea im not expecting much just decent sound quality but some nice noise isolationpost #4 of 66/28/12 at 5:04ampost #5 of 66/28/12 at 5:48am
Have a look at the Thermaltake Isurus. $25 on Amazon, good sound quality, bass and noise isolation and mic included. Other than some reliability issues, I own them and love them. Upgraded to the Shure SE215s but them still haven't come yet :|Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap in-ear noise isolation buds
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › difference between t51i and t51p 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 2 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for first hi-fi rig 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 7 minutes ago
- › Best amp for Beyerdynamic T1 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by whitemass
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2