I'm extremely confused at the moment on which IEM to choose from, there are just too many to choose from.. and I've already been really dissapointed once..
Music that i listen to: Modern Rock, Classic Rock, Acoustic guitars, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Alternative Metal and Melodic Death Metal.
My top 15 last.fm bands are: Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Machine Head, Anberlin, Escape The Fate, Kiuas, Framing Hanley, Dead by April, In This Moment, In Flames, All That Remains, Bullet For My Valentine, A Day To Remember, Black Tide, Kreator.
I recently bought the Ultimate Ear Triple Fi 10, but I've been really dissapointed by them, they fit horribly (I just cant get them to fit properly because they are just huge!). and it destroy every bit of good experience with them.
What I'm looking for is a pair of IEMs which apply to these conditions by order of importency:
1. Should be extremely comfortable to fit and to listen for 3-4 hours straight without hurting the ear with good seal so it wont lose the sound after a few minutes.
2. No over the ear cord, just straight down, after using the over the ear cord on the Triple fi 10, I hate it so much, perhaps it's because I wear glasses and it interferes but i doubt it.. it's just not comfortable for me.
4. I prefer them to have nice bass but also good for some vocal songs.
3. I need them to be with a good built quality, I dont want them to break after 3-4 months, though I treat all my products well.
4. Preferably good looking, but it's really just a bonus for me..
5. Price range 100$-200$, will cross the range if it's really worth it though.
Ask me any question if you need any other information, and thanks all of the helpers in advance! :)