im look for high bass headphones, with large amounts of bass,and not worred about clarliy, willing to spend $500 for a good set, any recommendations?
- productBeats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk (White)tagged by System, 6/26/12
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 6/26/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Ultimate mix of comfort and bass for under £200 Last post on 6/14/12 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Dogs for He-400 worth it? Last post on 10/10/12 at 9:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommended open/close headphones for Vocal trance Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good pair of headphones/amp combo for travel and at home use? Last post on 10/20/12 at 2:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
high bass headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 116/25/12 at 9:02pmpost #3 of 116/25/12 at 9:22pmpost #4 of 116/25/12 at 9:26pmpost #5 of 116/25/12 at 9:29pmpost #6 of 116/26/12 at 2:41am
hahahaha 500 bucks for a bass heavy headphone with no clarity? spend 50 bucks and get sony xb500 and spend another 140 on a fiio e17 (it has an equalizer so you can turn the bass all the way up on the e17) and here you go, blow your eardrums out with the bass. you dont need 500 bucks to spend on a bassy heavy headphone with no clarity lol, 500 bucks should definitely include clarity...post #7 of 116/26/12 at 10:32am
There are many headphones with great bass but with xb500 you will get the most bass out of any headphone and that too for only 50 bucks and bad clarity(you can get that by eq-ing it). There are other great choices like sony xb1000 which give you great range in the bass area. Ultrasone pro 900 and d2000 would give you great bass and over all quality. But i have never listened to a headphone with more bass impact than xb500post #8 of 116/26/12 at 10:39ampost #9 of 116/26/12 at 1:37pmpost #10 of 117/15/12 at 8:07pm
- high bass headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › VRM in Focusrite Saffire 24 dsp anyone? EQ? DSP? 47 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 4 minutes ago
- › ¿What clone do you prefer? 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 5 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...