im look for high bass headphones, with large amounts of bass,and not worred about clarliy, willing to spend $500 for a good set, any recommendations?
- productBeats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk (White)tagged by System, 6/26/12
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 6/26/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Ultimate mix of comfort and bass for under £200 Last post on 6/14/12 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Dogs for He-400 worth it? Last post on 10/10/12 at 9:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommended open/close headphones for Vocal trance Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good pair of headphones/amp combo for travel and at home use? Last post on 10/20/12 at 2:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
These are okay headphones if you can get them for a cheap price (sub £90 ) but probably aren't worth any more than that. Their build quality is solid, despite all the plastic used, and they can be...
high bass headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 116/25/12 at 9:02pmpost #3 of 116/25/12 at 9:22pmpost #4 of 116/25/12 at 9:26pmpost #5 of 116/25/12 at 9:29pmpost #6 of 116/26/12 at 2:41am
hahahaha 500 bucks for a bass heavy headphone with no clarity? spend 50 bucks and get sony xb500 and spend another 140 on a fiio e17 (it has an equalizer so you can turn the bass all the way up on the e17) and here you go, blow your eardrums out with the bass. you dont need 500 bucks to spend on a bassy heavy headphone with no clarity lol, 500 bucks should definitely include clarity...post #7 of 116/26/12 at 10:32am
There are many headphones with great bass but with xb500 you will get the most bass out of any headphone and that too for only 50 bucks and bad clarity(you can get that by eq-ing it). There are other great choices like sony xb1000 which give you great range in the bass area. Ultrasone pro 900 and d2000 would give you great bass and over all quality. But i have never listened to a headphone with more bass impact than xb500post #8 of 116/26/12 at 10:39ampost #9 of 116/26/12 at 1:37pmpost #10 of 117/15/12 at 8:07pm
- high bass headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 45 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details of design, features and specifications on 1st page. ... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 4 minutes ago
- › Most to least influencial factor towards sound signature 6 minutes ago
- › my first imprsssion in kinera ba05 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear