There is also the Astrotec AX-60 , and the AX-30 ( which is still in development )
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K3003tagged by System, 6/26/12
- productAtomic Floyd SuperDartstagged by System, 6/26/12
- productAudioFly AF78tagged by System, 6/26/12
- productEarpower EP-10 Plustagged by System, 6/26/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/26/12
- productRooth Lab LS-X5tagged by System, 6/26/12
- productScosche IEM856M Reference In-Ear Monitors with tapLINE III Remote & Microphone (White)tagged by System, 6/26/12
- productSuper.fi 5 Eb Earphones with Extended Basstagged by System, 6/26/12
- productThousand Sound TS842tagged by System, 6/26/12More
- productUnique Melody Merlintagged by System, 6/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser IE80 or Atomic Floyd Superdarts Last post on 8/3/12 at 4:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
MY GOD!!! I have just received my headphones! I have been putting them through there initial paces straight from the box, after just 30 mins I have had to come here to let you know my experience so...
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
The Hybrid IEM Thread... The Best of Both Worlds? - Page 6post #76 of 22711/19/13 at 11:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 2271/8/14 at 2:08am
The next great hybrid. The OM Audio InEarPeace.
Single dynamic/single BA
Wonderfully balanced sound with mids that are present and dynamic, and not sucked out and recessed.
This is not a V-Shaped hybrid.
I'm enjoying these more than i have any IEM in some time.post #78 of 2271/8/14 at 2:08amQuote:
Edited by IEMagnet01 - 1/8/14 at 2:11ampost #79 of 2271/8/14 at 2:11ampost #80 of 2271/8/14 at 9:40am
One that I haven't seen posted yet is what many would say is the current sub-$200 king of hybrids: the Dunu DN1000. It's little brother the DN900 is also getting solid reviews and may be the best sub $150 hyrbid.post #81 of 2271/8/14 at 7:59pmpost #82 of 2271/13/14 at 7:03pmQuote:
+1 for DN-1000
+1 for DN-900
DN-900 is absolutely superb for mid-lovers, and definitely one of the best, if not the best, sub $120 IEMpost #83 of 2271/17/14 at 8:33pmpost #84 of 2271/17/14 at 9:06pmpost #85 of 2271/17/14 at 9:10pmpost #86 of 2271/17/14 at 11:22pm
The highs are more refined and the mids are smoother.post #87 of 2271/18/14 at 3:13ampost #88 of 2271/18/14 at 6:05amQuote:
Did you order them or get a review specimen?post #89 of 2271/18/14 at 9:58amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Hybrid IEM Thread... The Best of Both Worlds?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 15 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear