Since this may have different audio components from the international version, any opinions yet?
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 6/28/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 6/28/12
- productSamsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone, Blue 16GB (AT&T)tagged by System, 6/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- iPhone 4 versus 4S - which has better SQ Last post on 1/15/13 at 7:12am in Portable Source Gear
- iPhone 4S & Galaxy S3: Measured performance (in decibels) Last post on 2/4/13 at 6:52pm in Portable Source Gear
- Samsung Galaxy S III Audio Quality? Last post on 7/20/12 at 4:28am in Portable Source Gear
- Galaxy Nexus and E17, will it work? Last post on 9/26/12 at 1:57pm in Portable Source Gear
- Need a smartphone with great sound quality Last post on 6/29/12 at 6:11am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
I have been using Samson SR940 for a week now so this review will not be too detailed. It was a blind purchase as there are no helpful reviews available. I bought two headphones; Beyer DT880 pro...
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
SQ in USA version galaxy 3?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just tried the S3 16GB and it´s sound amazingly crisp clear and more like audiophile type soundquality (maybe because Wolfson 24bt DAC chip) which i expereinced with Sony X, Z sereis walkmen. It´s get very loud due to higher capacity battery and overall excelent device.
Edited by ZARIM - 6/28/12 at 8:06am
sounds promising. perhaps i might start using a phone as a dap
That could be the international version of the phone.
The U.S. version will not be using the Wolfson chip.
In the U.S. we get a smaller computer chip and probably inferior audio chip with our phones.
No wonder Apple controls the cell phone market!
- SQ in USA version galaxy 3?
- › Closed headphone alternative to HD 800 52 seconds ago
- › WTB: Best headphones you have that do not need an amp at all 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables Silver Widow Headphone Cable Review 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum vs Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) P7 1 minute ago
- › Audiophiles - Listening to music or to gear? 1 minute ago
- › HD800 vs HE500 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › WESTONE 3 IMPRESSIONS AND APPRECIATION THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital